Good morning ,here the today's redirect :

http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS

Maybe Jermaine want to share us interisting words <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

(Sorry for my english)

Have a nice day !!

Comments

• AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    This is an interesting redirect.

I wonder if this redirect is to let us know who is behind TIAI?

OOOOOO !!!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Long time since Jermaine tweeted ..
    Maybe they will tweet sth interesting today or soon ...
  • maxii31maxii31 Posts: 47
    I hope so too ,I personally think it's Marlon who is behind TIAI ,BUT we never can be sure ..
    It's seems to be a good day today <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

If Jermaine ,or anyone write something soon ,today ,than I'm sure ,a member of the family is behind TIAI ..
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    hahahahh this is it !!!
    Jermaine, please, please, please.... it was good, especially "this is it, but this is not it"
    and the "airport" was brilliant!!!
    now what, what?!
    I am so curious.... something about the comeback, a little hint? better make it a big hint !!!

We love you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but I love Michael more.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    I remember about 6 redirects ago or so - the redirect went to a comment left by TIAI Revealed on MJalive999 YouTube Channel which said that Update No 5 is coming in May and a big piece will be revealed!!!!

I am looking forward to that Update No 5 and also what the "big piece" is!

I reckon today's redirect could be part of that big piece <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    sorry but i dont get this....!!!!
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    unless it's more to do with the MJ image in the background?? like Mj's been in the background the whole time.....Just a thought <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    or maybe it means that we should watch this twitter today
    maybe they will have something to say hmmmmmmmmm

Today is Katherine and Jackie Jackson Birthday to hmmmmmmm
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    According to another source, Jermaine has always been the clue. And yes, a family member is behind TIAI and the redirects..they are messages in disguise. I also believe Randy is behind it. Great clues. They are watching us and reading everything here. That makes all our dedication and hard work worthwhile....... But they still talk about a murder. If it is a murder, there has to be a body. Keep the faith. Soon and very soon, we will know what the bombshell is.....It's been a hard long journey. As always, with L.O.V.E xoxo
  • by loyalfan » Tue May 04, 2010 4:04 am
    sorry but i dont get this....!!!!
    I remember about 6 redirects ago or so - the redirect went to a comment left by TIAI Revealed on MJalive999 YouTube Channel which said that Update No 5 is coming in May and a big piece will be revealed!!!!

I am looking forward to that Update No 5 and also what the "big piece" is!

I reckon today's redirect could be part of that big piece <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) -->

michaeljackson2368.jpg

I agree & I hope so.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Michael Jordan said: MICHAEL, I'm looking forward to meeting you.Take Care.
    I'm too...I BELIEVE!!!! L.O.V.E. for all!!!

michaeljackson2252.png
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    There twitter hasn't changed (i think?) for a while. Maybe TS is predicting something again, I will definitely keep going back to see if they've updated anything.

Excited for update #5!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • TIAI Update #2: JACK5ONS Tweet on 1-18 About TIAI "Revealed"

Postby TS » 22 Jan 2010, 08:50

2-2. ALLJACK5ONS Tweet “Revealed” on MLK Day

Here is their tweet: “if u don't think our emotion is real, all I can do is pray for you. see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does” {8:38 PM Jan 18th from web; http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/7933369787}.

First of all, we need to understand both the time and the subject context of this tweet. The date was January 18, 2010—which was of course MLK Day; and indeed they knew what day it was, as can be clearly seen in two earlier tweets that day {http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/7910852947; http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS/status/7910861080}. This was also one day after the final Jackson Reality Show, which ended with a visit to Forest Lawn {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewforum.php?f=82}.

The tweets both before and after the “revealed” tweet were all on the subject of the Reality Show, and especially the ending about MJ. Some of the tweets even mention MJ specifically {http://twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS; click “more” at the bottom of the page, until you get to January 18 tweets}.

So the context of this “revealed” tweet is clearly about MJ. The next step is to understand that this tweet is in response to hoax believers (“if u don't think our emotion is real”). Hoaxers have been saying all along, that a huge evidence of the hoax is the lack of tears from the family at the memorial and burial, etc. Surely, they are not ignorant of this.

And what could they possibly be responding to, other than the hoax—could it be that they were responding to accusations that their emotions were not real, because they don’t care that MJ is dead? Who would say such a thing? And even if someone was cold enough to say that, why would they even bother to respond? Worse yet, why would they respond by saying that the media lies?? Has the media been trying to convince people (falsely), that the Jackson family’s emotions are not real???

Sorry, but the statement about emotions and media lying doesn’t make sense, unless they were referring to the hoax theory. So this tweet was in response to hoax believers; and believers themselves have recognized this fact, in threads such as this one: “Jacksons address hoax!!” {posted by dirtydiana2009; http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=3783}. Since this is the most direct statement yet, from the family, about hoax believers: this tweet deserves thorough investigation.

The part about their “emotion is real” does not specifically say emotion from MJ dying; it could be emotion from the pain that the media lies have caused, etc (media lies are mentioned in this tweet, MJ death is not mentioned in this tweet). And in fact, even the hoax itself is painful for MJ (he knows that it has hurt the fans, and that hurts him; also, he wants to return as much or more than his fans want him to return).

Primarily, though, we need to examine the last half of this tweet: “see truths when they r revealed to you. ur eyes don't lie - media does”. Notice the very clear plural usage: “see truths [plural] when they [plural] are [plural] revealed to you”. If MJ really were dead, and this is all that they were trying to say, then why the plural? Why wouldn’t it be “see the truth [MJ is dead] when it is revealed”?

And again, why the reference to the media lying?? If the Jacksons know that MJ is really dead, and this is what they are referring to here, then why wouldn’t they be supporting media “truth” (reports that MJ is dead)?? And why the phrase “ur eyes don’t lie”? We have never seen any dead body; so “ur eyes don’t lie” can’t possibly mean that our eyes have already seen for ourselves that MJ is really dead.

The only conclusion which makes sense, is that the Jacksons tweet mentioned “truths” about the hoax—and our eyes don’t lie regarding these things. This also fits the statement about the media lies—the media is not telling the truth about the hoax, they are saying that MJ is dead (but our eyes can see the hoax).

Now let’s take it a step further. Since this is clearly referring to truths about the hoax: why did they use the word “revealed”? Why not use some other word, such as “see truths when they r shown to you”? Or “recognize truths when they r seen by you”? Or any of several other ways to say it?

Do you suppose that they were entirely ignorant of TIAI Revealed—which was posted nearly a month before 1-18, and Part 1 had about 11,000 views by 1-18? Also, TIAI Revealed Update #1 was posted one week before 1-18, and had about 15,000 views by 1-18. Few if any posts on this forum have more views. If any of the Jacksons were paying any attention whatsoever to the hoax forums, then surely they were already aware of TIAI Revealed, on 1-18.

For the sake of TIAI doubters, let’s say that TIAI is not really MJ’s message. Don’t you think in that case, the Jacksons would avoid any hint of support for TIAI—and maybe even give hints against it? Yet instead of that, they use the very word “revealed” in this tweet, the statement which is the clearest statement yet from them about the hoax; and they refer to the things “revealed” as “truths” that “ur eyes” can and should “see”.

Not only did they use the word “revealed”, but they also referred to the media lies—which is one of the main themes in TIAI. Notice that TIAI Revealed, Part 7, even has the word media in the title: “NWO Powers Control the Mass Media”; and redirect #9 has the title: “9/11 Truth vs Mainstream Media”.

Last but not least: why was this tweet given on January 18, MLK Day? Do you think that they knew nothing about the MLK connections with the hoax (They Don’t Really Care About Us?)—and do you think they were totally unaware of TIAI Update #1 (with 15,000 views), and the things in there about January 18???

So we have here a clear Jackson statement about the hoax, using the word “revealed”, and referring to media lies—and it was even done on January 18, MLK Day! Either these things are more TIAI “coincidences” (added to all the previous ones), or else they were giving clues about TIAI.

Well, how much clearer of a clue do you want? Do they need to spell out the domain for you: http://www.ThisIsAlsoIt.com?? Be assured, that will not happen before MJ comes back (it would be too big of a hint about the hoax). In fact, don’t be too surprised if they don’t say anything directly even after MJ comes back—surely you can understand why, due to the nature of the subjects involved.
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    I remember how exited I was when I looked at my computer screen from a different angle and noticed Michael's face on the Twitter page. He's at the TOP and he's HIDING - but you can SEE him if you just KNOW WHERE TO LOOK! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Last message was on 4th of April # Happy Easter from my family to yours! Always, JJ 11:12 AM Apr 4th via TweetDeck

>It's been one month without any tweet maybe something big will be "revealed" today. I'm excited !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    Thank you TS for the reminder to keep an eye on JJ. I remember when JJ did an interview early on after 6/25, he said that he speaks for MJ and that he was MJs backbone. The wording seemed a bit much to me; but, now, I think he was trying to direct us on who to follow. JMO. One love.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    I remember how exited I was when I looked at my computer screen from a different angle and noticed Michael's face on the Twitter page. He's at the TOP and he's HIDING - but you can SEE him if you just KNOW WHERE TO LOOK! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I can see him now clearly.. ^^
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    But the Jack5ons account is not verified <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> how come?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    New World Order, corruption and the half has-been much talk about it.
    Although everyone knows That Already the photo of the ambulance is false, That There is a person Who Says I saw the corpse of Michael, just to name two examples (forget the family here), for the media and many people no Doubt of His Death .
    And more lies, many people now Michael's sexuality Doubt That Mr. Arnold Klein and His employee Jason Pfeiffer came up with the brilliant idea of Saying That Michael is gay, although I said Endlessly Opposite Many people question the word of Michael, but not the half These types of rules.
    Revelations and lies of the media (we believers Understand all the lies of the media and are Able to analyze and judge). Not everything we see is true, NOT everything What we see is true. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197

They have tweeted several times about why the account isn't verified. It's because Twitter won't verify the account because more than one person uses it. They call it a "business account" or something like that. They've been fighting with them for months now to get the account verified and Twitter just wont' do it. :/
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Last message was on 4th of April # Happy Easter from my family to yours! Always, JJ 11:12 AM Apr 4th via TweetDeck

>It's been one month without any tweet maybe something big will be "revealed" today. I'm excited !! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Easter is the Day of Christ's resurrection. Maybe that is what he is referring to. It is interesting there have been no other tweets since then, as if they want this one to stand out.
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123

They have tweeted several times about why the account isn't verified. It's because Twitter won't verify the account because more than one person uses it. They call it a "business account" or something like that. They've been fighting with them for months now to get the account verified and Twitter just wont' do it. :/

yes that's true but it is their real account because tito jackson's account is verified an he said that his brothers' account is @ALLJACK5ONS

Btw I'm so excited. I hope this means JJ is going to make another slip up or tweet something interesting. Imma keeep my eyed open. I can't wait
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    For some reason, I'm really happy right now. This totally means something.

As far as the ALLJACKSONS account not being verified, Jermaine addressed it:

"hi guys, it's Jermaine. hope u r well. pls, be kind to @caroline & @twitter to help get my acct verified. I appreciate ur help. Always, JJ"
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    And the last message from that account was a month ago .. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063

yes that's true but it is their real account because tito jackson's account is verified an he said that his brothers' account is @ALLJACK5ONS

Btw I'm so excited. I hope this means JJ is going to make another slip up or tweet something interesting. Imma keeep my eyed open. I can't wait

Well it wouldn't technically be a *slip-up* because TS is predicting it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but I agree anyway! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

thanks to both