Picture of Michael as a child on his piano at Neverland

mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
This is a very small point but it has been on my mind so I will put it out there to see what others think. I remember when the cameras pan inside Neverland that Michael had a lot of family pictures on a piano or table. Many are back in time and there are some black and white pictures of his mother etc. Anyway there is one of Michael alone and it's of him when he is about 10/11 and it's a closeup. It's not a family photo it's one that was out in the media. I know some people do put pictures of themselves up so I guess there isn't anything that stands out about that but I wonder why that picture. By his accounts that wasn't a great time in his life so it would be a constant reminder. I don't know just something doesn't sit well with me. My thought I will throw out there is that if the double theory started awhile back, is that picture of a young MJ on the piano or table a monument of sorts to the double? He is memorializing a whole bunch of his relatives and then bam a picture of him. Seems out of place with the theme if it's a pic of himself but it seems to be a perfect spot on his piano for a pic of a boy he loved be it a cousin/twin/friend/brother imo

Comments

• I know what you mean.
    But still ...I also have a pic of myself hanging on my wall amongst others with friends/family.

NOt sure...maybe he wants to remind himself not to forget the inner child/the child he once was?
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Is it possible to post that picture? It would be interesting to see which picture out of millions of himself that he seems to have favored the most. Was he smiling in the picture? That may tell us something if he chose one where he wasn't smiling.
    This is a very small point but it has been on my mind so I will put it out there to see what others think. I remember when the cameras pan inside Neverland that Michael had a lot of family pictures on a piano or table. Many are back in time and there are some black and white pictures of his mother etc. Anyway there is one of Michael alone and it's of him when he is about 10/11 and it's a closeup. It's not a family photo it's one that was out in the media. I know some people do put pictures of themselves up so I guess there isn't anything that stands out about that but I wonder why that picture. By his accounts that wasn't a great time in his life so it would be a constant reminder. I don't know just something doesn't sit well with me. My thought I will throw out there is that if the double theory started awhile back, is that picture of a young MJ on the piano or table a monument of sorts to the double? He is memorializing a whole bunch of his relatives and then bam a picture of him. Seems out of place with the theme if it's a pic of himself but it seems to be a perfect spot on his piano for a pic of a boy he loved be it a cousin/twin/friend/brother imo
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Look at this picture.
  • That picture looks photoshopped to me.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    That picture looks photoshopped to me.

of course it is silly, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

its an awesome picture though. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    i didn't get the point lol
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Just kidding. Maybe if it wasn't photoshopped, it would look like a clone of MJ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    If you look at this video at about 5.25 you'll see the picture of him as a boy that I mean. I do think it's probably nothing but it looks like the one pic of Michael alone so interesting that is the pic chosen - if he was the one choosing.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... ckson&aq=0<!-- m -->