lets show how much we support MJ

michkymichky Posts: 11
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
I'm not sure where to put this, so hope this is ok

I know this is a site for investigating the hoax,but i am assuming that MJ would know of this site if it's in fact true he is alive. So I've been thinking that we need to express to MJ (as we obviously believe int he death hoax if we're here)
that we are ok with what has passed. I for one am in awe of the great man pulling off this stunt. I don't even have to know all the reasons why, but I am convinced of at least 3 major reasons why he could or should have done so.

So this post is all about drumming up a wave of gratitude for MJ and his contribution to this planet and showing our confidence in his decision to do what he did, no questions asked and that we joyfully welcome his return.

It may be that MJ has decided to stay out of the glare of public life, sad for us, but very understandable given his experiences, but i would like it on the record, that I respect and love Michael Jackson the man for his incredible spirit and ability to maintain grace no matter what.

If you can honestly say that you can welcome with open arms MJ's return, please say so.
I'm sure it will be of comfort to know that you would not be judged.

Comments

• DoDo Posts: 850
    With wide open arms, tears on my face and so much joy and happiness in my heart!!!! Please Michael, know that you will be loved, no matter what!
    Thanks for your post Michky!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Judge Michael? Oh, please, for what? I slightly judge Michael for being unnecessary trustful with every person who gives him big, fake smile. Michael needs to change that.
    With respect to hoax support, there is no need to comment. I dream about his comeback, what chaos is going to start among officials, and Michael rebukes them in carelessness.
    You are always WELCOME BACK, MICHAEL! I WE LOVE YOU MORE!
    Good thread Michky.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    I love you Mikey...we all do...with all our hearts and no matter what you decide to do we will be here to support you every step of the way!!!
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    You are not alone, for i am here with you
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    I think this is a great thread, michky!

I thank God for Michael and what he has done for the world. I'll be there to welcome you with wide open arms when you return MJ! L.O.V.E.!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    open arms, baby. open arms.
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    thanks for starting this thread <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

open arms and a big kiss from me....xxxxxxxx <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> we will all be waiting!
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    as long as you happy , I would be happy too michael .. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    i will support you michael with all my hart and soul and when you call me ill be there in a hurry no matter where you are i love you dearly <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    When ever you are ready michael. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> xxxxxxx
  • I'll be there and you know it, you're not alone and you know that I'm always here for you Michael. Wherever you are, I love you always.
  • "You are not alone!!"
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> With LOVE!
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Michael - you have my unconditional love and support, and always have since the day I knew I loved you (I was still in diapers).
    You were the big brother I never had, and then you were the father figure I never had. It wasn't a church that taught me of God's love, but you. You taught me that it's not only OKAY to be different, but it's extraordinary and should be celebrated. Without you, I wouldn't be me. You helped take away so much of my pain throughout my life, and that is why I will be on your side until FOREVER. I would take your pain away and carry your burdens on my own shoulders if I could. I love you and I will be here with open arms if you return.

I would quit my job and move out of the country if that's what it took to play my part in helping you. Please let us all know what we can do to make this easier for you and to make it as effective as possible. We can turn that pyramid upside down. And one day, it will be a perfect circle again when we're all together with God.

God Bless You, Michael. There aren't enough ways to tell you how much I love you.

JaCi
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    Oh Mike I love you.!!! We All Do.!! I have been dreaming about your comeback and what it would be like to get to see your smile again. Take all the time you need, we will wait for you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> it's been a LONG almost 11 months without you. We love you & comeback when you're ready <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Great idea.

Love you Michael. And miss you so much.
    You are not alone, we'll always be here for you.
    When you're ready.
    love.gif
  • AngelinaAngelina Posts: 174
    Michael, whatever happens - we don't let go of your hand. L.O.V.E smilie_love_327.gif
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Michael you are LOVED!!! I will never stop loving you!!! Comeback or not you are my angel forever!!!
    Nefari
  • FlorenciaFlorencia Posts: 16
    II love you soooo much Michael
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Michael's return will be more than welcomed. We will be by his side whatever happens as always. Much love to yo Michael and to your family. God bless you all.
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Wherever you are, whatever you do, I will always love you, Michael !
  • We are the one that always cared, and light a candle at the window for you not to feel lost outside. Now that you're back, just sit down next to the fire and feel all the love we kept here for you.Welcome Home Michael...(with many many hugs !)
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    of course we support Michael no matter what
  • teerockjelliteerockjelli Posts: 205
    "OWW" I am so understanding this whole thing now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (but if its not a hoax I'd go back to being sad <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ) If MJ is really alive and he did this stunt, I'd feel happy for him too... after 50 years of superfamousness, (LOL I make up words sometimes) to live a normal life could be quite relaxing for Mr. Michael Jackson <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    I'm not sure where to put this, so hope this is ok

I know this is a site for investigating the hoax,but i am assuming that MJ would know of this site if it's in fact true he is alive. So I've been thinking that we need to express to MJ (as we obviously believe int he death hoax if we're here)
    that we are ok with what has passed. I for one am in awe of the great man pulling off this stunt. I don't even have to know all the reasons why, but I am convinced of at least 3 major reasons why he could or should have done so.

So this post is all about drumming up a wave of gratitude for MJ and his contribution to this planet and showing our confidence in his decision to do what he did, no questions asked and that we joyfully welcome his return.

It may be that MJ has decided to stay out of the glare of public life, sad for us, but very understandable given his experiences, but i would like it on the record, that I respect and love Michael Jackson the man for his incredible spirit and ability to maintain grace no matter what.

If you can honestly say that you can welcome with open arms MJ's return, please say so.
    I'm sure it will be of comfort to know that you would not be judged.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Michael, I love you with all my heart, all my soul, and all my spirit. I am never going stopping loving you. You are my sweet angel. You are my baby. I will wait forever for you to come home to us. I love you so much sweetie. I miss you everyday <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . For the first time in my life, I have went almost 365 days without my King of Pop! You are been with me since I was just a little girl. I am now a grown woman and I love you more than the law should allow. You are a genius. Your love, your light, and your God-talent is a beacon of magic, inspiration and creativity in my life. I will never give up you, baby. I love you, precious! xxxxx