HD quality - Fans hugging and kissing Michael

MJmakesmespeechlessMJmakesmespeechless Posts: 1,468
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
A whole lotta loving going on here!!!

[youtube:1of8l1qe]

Comments

• That made me cry and laugh, so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    If I only could get that close to Michael.
  • Why does this video make me softly cry. Leaves me strangely sad for some reason. Its a beautiful video. Just made me cry <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> (the song is beautiful.i saved it to my favorites.)
  • I know truly is one of my favourites as well!

• I can't help but feeling VERY uncomfortable when watching this video. Imagine people would hunt you everywhere you go, wanting to touch you, wanting your attention, wanting a piece of you, everywhere you go. I'm sure he lived through some scary moments, and felt like he wanted to run away from everyone as hard as he could.

• I can't help but feeling VERY uncomfortable when watching this video. Imagine people would hunt you everywhere you go, wanting to touch you, wanting your attention, wanting a piece of you, everywhere you go. I'm sure he lived through some scary moments, and felt like he wanted to run away from everyone as hard as he could.

We are luckily NOT in that position so wont ever know what that is like. Michael was always so gracious to his fans. He never ever called any of them crazy no matter what they did and some truly were nuts but he would never think that (i dont think) and certainly wouldnt say it. However it does come with the territory and Michael knew that from the time he was little and all thru adult life. He had to adjust for sure and adapt to this. But do you ever really accept this? Probably not

We are luckily NOT in that position so wont ever know what that is like. Michael was always so gracious to his fans. He never ever called any of them crazy no matter what they did and some truly were nuts but he would never think that (i dont think) and certainly wouldnt say it. However it does come with the territory and Michael knew that from the time he was little and all thru adult life. He had to adjust for sure and adapt to this. But do you ever really accept this? Probably not

No one would ever be able to adapt to the kind of craziness he had to go through for as long as he remembers, and feel comfortable about it. He was always hunted, whether it was by the press or by his fans. The press goes to extremes, but fans do that as well, only for a different reason. It's still hunting a person. No one should have to live a life like that, in my opinion it's simply inhumane to do that to another person.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788

I can't help but feeling VERY uncomfortable when watching this video. Imagine people would hunt you everywhere you go, wanting to touch you, wanting your attention, wanting a piece of you, everywhere you go. I'm sure he lived through some scary moments, and felt like he wanted to run away from everyone as hard as he could.

No one would ever be able to adapt to the kind of craziness he had to go through for as long as he remembers, and feel comfortable about it. He was always hunted, whether it was by the press or by his fans. The press goes to extremes, but fans do that as well, only for a different reason. It's still hunting a person. No one should have to live a life like that, in my opinion it's simply inhumane to do that to another person.

It's funny you talk about this Mo! I was just thinking today, you know how I recently spoke in front of 10,000 people? Well this wasn't the first time. I did 2 years ago as well and about 1 year after that first time I spoke I was at a convention. This lady came up to me screaming my name. She was acting like I was famous (which is strange because I'm not) and she said "oh my gosh it's YOU, it's YOU, oh you don't know!) And her hands were shaking and everything. It was.... weird. LOL I gave her a hug and she managed to tell me her name and that when I spoke it changed her life. She proceeded to tell me the changes she made and how her life was better because of my 5 min talk! Well! I had to inform her it had nothing to do with me and everything with her efforts and daily decisions. She started to cry and hugged me. I just held her as she cried.

I was reminded of this moment because it was so strange for me. She felt she knew me because she listened to my 5 min talk over and over and over. This was the first time I was meeting her. She felt so close to me. I was a little freaked. <!-- s:-) -->:-)<!-- s:-) --> But in that moment I got a little mild glimpse of what it was like to be famous.

Michael, God bless you. You've had to deal with so much more than this little episode.
  • what i think makes it seem extra sad is the contrast when he is in the car all alone.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    what i think makes it seem extra sad is the contrast when he is in the car all alone.
    Well, who would he be with?
    I can't help but feeling VERY uncomfortable when watching this video. Imagine people would hunt you everywhere you go, wanting to touch you, wanting your attention, wanting a piece of you, everywhere you go. I'm sure he lived through some scary moments, and felt like he wanted to run away from everyone as hard as he could.
    Errrshhh, I kind of wish I hadn't seen this thread because you guys happen to have touched on one of the issues that I just can't stand when it comes to "fans" and "fandom"- I've never wanted to participate in anything like this and I never would, these videos and stories make me so irritated, I really agree with you Mo that there must be something mentally screwy with these people to just run around like babbling beasts without a human thought..! I so, so, so wish that he weren't so darn PC all of the time and would have just yelled at them once in a while, it's his right.. or released some kind of statement, since these people seem to need to be reminded that he's a human being trying to live his life- I wish y'all could hear the venom dripping form my voice..