TIAI May 10

MJalive999MJalive999 Posts: 316
edited January 1970 in TIAI
[youtube:11q2htpd]

random
karen faye BG on twitter
<!-- m -->http://a1.twimg.com/profile_background_ ... G_0702.jpg<!-- m -->

Comments

• Wow - and it's SO COINCIDENTAL that KF facebook has the topic of DNA? Hmm...

My only thought - I really hope we don't have to go through our lives without seeing Michael again.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    This could mean a few things:

-We are in for a very long ride (I don't think so, but you never know)

-He changed his name as well (very likely)

-If Mike returns he will look different from how we remember him, so he has to prove it's him through his DNA (how convenient he has his sperm storaged in the UK)

-Elvis comes back as well, and maybe even some more 'dead' artists. (I wonder if TS will redirect to a video of TuPac tomorrow) LMAO

-Mike won't return, just like Elvis and we all end up wearing straight jackets, but in that case I think he would have learned from Elvis' ridiculous death-story and make it a little more believable.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• KacyLovesMJKacyLovesMJ Posts: 197
    Ya know... since we ARE here investigating a faked death... you would think nothing would surprise me... but <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> .... that's all I can say! Elvis was before my time (he "died" 2 years before I was born) so I never really got into the whole "Elvis faked his death" thing and back then it would have been much easier to do so than it is now because they didn't have all the technology we have now back then. Maybe he is alive as well but I have a strong feeling that when Michael does come back, they will yell for DNA testing to make sure it's really him.
  • That video about Elvis..omg. That's unbelievable. These redirects freak me out.

And as for Karen Faye's fb, I can't see anything. She blocked me from seeing anything on her facebook. Her twitter doesn't mention anything of DNA either, but that background is a little odd. O__o I wonder what it means? It says "Revolution" on it. Michael's revolution of L.O.V.E? Hmmmmm.

Michael won't return..? It's a tricky video with a lot of possibilities. Then again..lol.

And I didn't know he had his sperm stored in the UK! Oh wow.
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    This redirect freaked me out a bit too. I remember the day Elvis died so well - I was 12...just like I remember 25 June 2009 so well.

I am unsure which bit we are meant to take from this redirect...Like Souza said - it could mean a number of things or it could be just pointing out the similarities...ie different name, heart attack, drug dependence...maybe Elvis gave Michael his ideas and he has put his own "spin" on them.

What an absolute mind bender if Elvis was still alive too and both he and Michael revealed together!!! LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    [youtube:21dnq8qh]
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    "how convenient he has his sperm storaged in the UK"

where did you get this info?
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    "how convenient he has his sperm storaged in the UK"

where did you get this info?

It was an article way back, I can't remember where. If I have time I will search it later.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    The redirect to Elvis could be a gentle reminder that deaths have been and may continue to be faked.
    It may also be dropping a hint that people should not wait for the "deceased" to return anytime soon.
  • HopelessHopeless Posts: 278
    Here is the article from August last year:
    <!-- m -->http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/mi ... ed-2954822<!-- m -->

I see no reason for what it was nessessary....you don't need sperm for a DNA test, some blood or hair was enough.
    Why does they flown it from LA to London ? Wasn't it save in LA ? Why there are keeping it after the " death " ?
    It was here not allowed to use sperm from a death men...not by anonym dispenser, because you don't know if he was alive or not, but if you had sperm from your husband and he died, you are not allowed to use it.
    Same here ?
    He was official dead, so they had normaly destroy the sperm.
    Was it a clue that they don't and they are make such private thing public ?
    Who speak normaly about the sperm from a family member in a sperm bank ? And that it's send to London...
    Karen Faye has this background from <!-- m -->http://www.23andme.com<!-- m --> also at her twitter page.

It's all weird....
  • <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8FshnSFpg4<!-- m -->
    DNA Fox Story around Eliza and more NOV-08
    You Tube informations:
    sivleland — 25 de novembro de 2008 — The "pre" Eliza part of the whole story or "episode 1A" to the
    Elvis Alive? Alleged Half Sister Says yes Absolutely Foxnews Nov 19 2008 better sound story....and also to Fox the Fox 2008 -DNA from Elvis ?? -and now ?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

mjelvispostercompare.jpg

I confess...so confused.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> but I went Karen Faye twitter account
    @wingheart and background really is:(I'm using here so is public image on twitter & used for publicizing of 23andMe services) <!-- m -->http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6852/img0702q.jpg<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://23andMe.com<!-- m --> - GENETIC TESTING FOR HEALTH , DISEASE & ANCESTRY - DNA TEST)
    see also <!-- m -->http://spittoon.23andme.com/<!-- m -->
    and <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/23andme<!-- m -->
    and <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/23andMe<!-- m -->
    [youtube:1g0r0l6l]

Coincidence????? Unfortunately I don't know!:|
    L.O.V.E. for all!!!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Do not know what to think, maybe not return .. this reminds me of the change which took place at Michael's house after his "death", they took everything and very important personal items such as combs or brushes that Michael used, maybe changed his bed sheets, pillows, .. may have hair of the person using it, you are right in what you say Hopeless. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    I think this redirect could mean a lot of different things as many of you have pointed out. The first impression I got was just a reminder that it IS possible to fake one's death. If Elvis could do it, Michael could do it. Also, I remember someone mentioning that maybe MJ's marriage to Lisa Marie had something to do with it. I have no idea, maybe not. But he could have gotten inside information about how Elvis pulled it off - and who knows - maybe he talked to Elvis himself (Jesse?). If you think about it, it does make sense. Michael would have known that he could trust Lisa Marie and Priscilla because they kept the secret of Elvis for so long. And remember what he told Lisa Marie - that he thought he was going to die the same way as her dad. Of course he thought that...because he was planning it all out!

Unlike Elvis, I don't think Michael simply wanted to escape though. Not saying it's not a definite possibility. I just think the reasons are much bigger, meaning he'll have to return.

I like how the lady reporter says "I feel like Alice in Wonderland...." <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    I don't understand where this video is supposed to lead us. The main subject is the DNA test from a woman who claims to be Elvis's half-sister, that Elvis himself gave the material to permit the DNA test because he is still alive and uses the name of his dead twin brother Jesse. I also understood that he wants to "come back" before he really dies. The thing is that Elvis is now an old man and that he will not be recognized.

What stroke me is the bloodstains on Elvis's trousers they used to make the DNA tests. Makes us remember of the white bloody t-shirt found in Michael's closet...So there is clearly a parallel to make between Elvis's death and Michael's and the connection is Lisa Marie and her marriage with Michael. Lisa Marie has surely told Michael about his father and how he managed to fake his death. It surely helped Michael.

It also makes me think of the hypothesis that when Michael will be back people will not believe that it's him and that DNA tests will be required and that maybe even if the tests are conclusive they will still have doubts...

"Although 99.9% of human DNA sequences are the same in every person, enough of the DNA is different to distinguish one individual from another."
    by paula-c

Do not know what to think, maybe not return .. this reminds me of the change which took place at Michael's house after his "death", they took everything and very important personal items such as combs or brushes that Michael used, maybe changed his bed sheets, pillows, .. may have hair of the person using it, you are right in what you say Hopeless

This brings me to remember something that has been discussed in this forum, the person who died on 6/25/2009 was not Michael. Remember the need to do forensic DNA testing and La Toya took a hair from the "corpse" from Michael so that she took the test.
    Why a person with a medical history can not be so large to be recognized with your personal physician?, Whose hair is the assumed volume La Toya, if this is true? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I think this redirect is to show how similar they both faked their deaths. They both showed themselves like drug addicts and both had heart attacks. I thought and still think the possiblity of a no return BUT when I compare Michael's and Elvis' fake deaths, what clues did Elvis leave behind? Only a wrong middle name on his grave. (His middle name is Aron but it says Aaron on his grave) What else did he do? He even put a dummy in his casket to make everyone believe that he's really gone. But look at Michael's fake death. We have found almost thousands of clues and we're still finding-getting them. If he was never going to come back, would he leave all of these behind??? Plus, why would he include an innocent person and show him like a possible criminal? He would definitely do like Elvis and leave without any clues if he wasn't going to come back.

It's a possibility that he changed his name if he's especially in a witness protection prgram kind of thing and maybe he changed his appearence which I hope he didn't but it's still a possibility. So these can be the resemblences btw Elvis and Michael's fake deaths.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Or maybe how long it took the media / news to talk about Elvis in public .. And how far they'll go to prove it .. But isn't it weird how LMP refused to give them DNA sample ? Or maybe its referring about the clues like his name on his grave and the movie ....This redirect really has a lot of meanings <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    The thing is I believe elvis is dead so I don't know how to take that redirects
    the thing I noticed is the similarities between the two but that's all or maybe a message from TS who''s telling us that he won't me back ? Dunno
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    oh holy shit. i bought that book 7 years ago!!!! i vaguely remember there being letters in it written by "jesse." i have no clue where it is now. how weird. just the other day i was telling my co-worker i wish i could bring it in and give it to her to read because it is interesting.

did anyone catch this:
    -2002 (time of the first interview)= signing of the will

i don't think TIAI is trying to say michael is going to come back with a new face or anything of that sort. he'll always be our michael. i think TIAI is trying to say that a hoax can happen and it can be played out in the media. God, what an image i have in my head....michael, the king of pop and elvis, the king of rock and roll, together hanging out.

i think my imagination just exploded.

i found the newscaster's ending comments very poignant. i'm not talking about the lady's "Alice in wonderland" reference (even though i agree that's very weird- and we have ANOTHER allusion to that story), but the man's words. he basically just described what we're doing. i hope it's a foreshadow of more people in the media talking about michael's incredible hoax.
  • Wow - and it's SO COINCIDENTAL that KF facebook has the topic of DNA? Hmm...

My only thought - I really hope we don't have to go through our lives without seeing Michael again.

My heart will be broken if after all this stuff is overwith....if he doesnt return somehow. Im not selfish. I dont want him to perform if he doesnt want to. He can be a hermit, Live in a secluded island, I just want to know he is with us...maybe see him from afar once in a while. MJ please come back....
    mjfansince4 wrote;

oh holy shit. i bought that book 7 years ago!!!! i vaguely remember there being letters in it written by "jesse." i have no clue where it is now. how weird. just the other day i was telling my co-worker i wish i could bring it in and give it to her to read because it is interesting.

did anyone catch this:
    -2002 (time of the first interview)= signing of the will

i don't think TIAI is trying to say michael is going to come back with a new face or anything of that sort. he'll always be our michael. i think TIAI is trying to say that a hoax can happen and it can be played out in the media. God, what an image i have in my head....michael, the king of pop and elvis, the king of rock and roll, together hanging out.

i think my imagination just exploded.

i found the newscaster's ending comments very poignant. i'm not talking about the lady's "Alice in wonderland" reference (even though i agree that's very weird- and we have ANOTHER allusion to that story), but the man's words. he basically just described what we're doing. i hope it's a foreshadow of more people in the media talking about michael's incredible hoax.

You may be right, this redirection raises many possibilities, gives much food for thought <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

DNA Fox Story around Eliza and more NOV-08
    You Tube informations:
    sivleland — 25 de novembro de 2008 — The "pre" Eliza part of the whole story or "episode 1A" to the
    Elvis Alive? Alleged Half Sister Says yes Absolutely Foxnews Nov 19 2008 better sound story....and also to Fox the Fox 2008 -DNA from Elvis ?? -and now ?? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

mjelvispostercompare.jpg

I confess...so confused.... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> but I went Karen Faye twitter account
    @wingheart and background really is:(I'm using here so is public image on twitter & used for publicizing of 23andMe services) <!-- m -->http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/6852/img0702q.jpg<!-- m -->
    <!-- m -->http://23andMe.com<!-- m --> - GENETIC TESTING FOR HEALTH , DISEASE & ANCESTRY - DNA TEST)
    see also <!-- m -->http://spittoon.23andme.com/<!-- m -->
    and <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/23andme<!-- m -->
    and <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/23andMe<!-- m -->
    [youtube:3ty4pyhd]

Coincidence????? Unfortunately I don't know!:|
    L.O.V.E. for all!!!

On the ADN

1- MJ is a relative of.. James Brown?
    2- MJ is a relative of...Tutankamon?
    3- MJ is a relative of...some biblical identity?

The list can go on and on but is so interesting.
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    The redirect to Elvis could be a gentle reminder that deaths have been and may continue to be faked.
    It may also be dropping a hint that people should not wait for the "deceased" to return anytime soon.

I think you might be right. Maybe... I need to learn more about Elvis believers and their history. I remember watching a movie when I was younger called "Finding Graceland" and it really made me think.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Okay, just thinking aloud here. Elvis has been living under the name of his deceased twin Jesse. And we have Marlon at the memorial mentioning for MJ to give Brandon, his twin a big hug for him. And then there is that facebook info about Brandon Jackson living in Gary that I read about on the Rockwell thread. Probably nothing, but just the way my thoughts are running with this.