this picture keeps me wondering is it mj or not?

stephsteph Posts: 177
Hi all, This picture was posted on the other forum by a member(hope they don`t mind me linking it here).I am not good at computer stuff so have not been able to post it here.
heres link
<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... &start=730<!-- m -->
The thing is , is this mj? his nose looks different.I just find it one of those pictures that i keep coming back to.
It`s most likely him but what do you guys think?

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Because of the amount of times his nose had been altered, it looked different from each side. I'm quite sure it's him.
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Can't see the pic,I'm not registered over there!
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Sorry annie but my computer skills are not good,if i could post it here i would.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    Here you go...
    if this is the picture you had in mind <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

MJphoto.jpg
  • stephsteph Posts: 177
    Here you go...
    if this is the picture you had in mind <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

MJphoto.jpg
    Thanks so much Forstamoon your skills are much better than mine.
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    Hi all, This picture was posted on the other forum by a member(hope they don`t mind me linking it here).I am not good at computer stuff so have not been able to post it here.
    heres link
    <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... &start=730<!-- m -->
    The thing is , is this mj? his nose looks different.I just find it one of those pictures that i keep coming back to.
    It`s most likely him but what do you guys think?
    i think it's him <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Sorry annie but my computer skills are not good,if i could post it here i would.

No need to be sorry dear! I'm no expert myself!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I was just curious <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks ForstAMoon for posting the pic!
    I say it's Michael.
  • to me it is Michael.
  • nanaenanae Posts: 59
    To me, it ' s michael too... But someone knows when and where those pics were taken???
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    To me, it ' s michael too... But someone knows when and where those pics were taken???

They come from Batshit "Living with Michael Jackson".
  • I think I'll have to print this picture, because I just keep coming back to look at it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I thought the same. Don't look like his perfect teeth.
  • I thought the same. Don't look like his perfect teeth.

I agree, his teeth aren't perfect here (and we know MJ had very nice-perfect-teeth). Something looks off to me.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I think it's questionable.
  • ChristianaChristiana Posts: 626
    Looks like him to me...and it's not a clear shot, so his teeth are not perfectly clear. It's MJ to me, and not a recent photo either.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    To me it's him, and I think it could be 2009, because (to me) he looks very muche like in this pic from This Is It.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    To me it's him, and I think it could be 2009, because (to me) he looks very muche like in this pic from This Is It.

It's 100 % Michael imo. And wow ! he really looks like in TII <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> He only needs the curls...
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's all MJ, IMO. Stunning!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I think it's questionable.

yup

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Because if that is both Mike, who was at the trial? Totally different guy. I don't think he changed his nose back and forth in between.

This is Mike IMO, so I say the above 2 are both not him.

mike051.jpg
    mike052.jpg

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    what i always look for is the round scars on the side of his nose. ever since the 'bad' days, you can see those scars, like they just cut out pieces of the nose there and sewed them back together. they are very visible, even under tons of make up. when you don't see the eyes, the nose will tell. and i don't think that can be reproduced in a way that you couldn't tell. it would mean to do a 'print' of mike's nose to have a prosthetic made to put over someone else's nose, which would be too big in the end. and i'm not really sure if someone would have his nose messed up like that to look like mike (sorry mike, but someone did mess your nose up in the first round already, those scars should've never been there).

the pic in question was from the bashir tapes (like already posted here), a still in some hotel elevator, i believe. and in the tii-pic, mike is wearing a jacket that his friend and stylist ruska had on in another pic together with michael wearing the blk/wht jacket with the pointy shoulders (also seen i tii). i don't think it's questionable. all mike, imo. not that i identify him by just his clothes, but i also believe that it was all mike in the movie, others don't...and i doubt that a double was talking to bashir...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

edit: i think he might have had some fillers injected or something to treat those scars or even them out/ make the nose broader again (arnie klein said he did that to 'rebuild' mike's face). plus, he's grinning/ making a face on the elevator/ tii-pic, whereas he has a 'relaxed' face in the court pics. you can only see those 'bulges' along the sides of his nose when he's smiling or making a face. then again, people do crazy stuff for money, so if that's a double with the same scars on his nose, i wonder where that person is now...
  • truthprevailstruthprevails Posts: 878
    @ Souza:

I think it's called WEIGHT LOSS. I myself look like a different person when I gain/lose about 10-15 pounds... Look at other people, say Nicole Richie (before and after). Or LMP's physical changes over the years. Do their faces always look the same? I personally think it's MJ in all those pics.
    @ Souza:

I think it's called WEIGHT LOSS. I myself look like a different person when I gain/lose about 10-15 pounds... Look at other people, say Nicole Richie (before and after). Or LMP's physical changes over the years. Do their faces always look the same? I personally think it's MJ in all those pics.

Well and I don't. Weight loss doesn't change your nose, shape of mouth or smile. IMO 2 different people, I really don't see how they could be the same.

• TracyKTracyK Posts: 163
    Start the video at 5:25 It's Michael no doubt about it.

[youtube:162owios]
  • He has this little left corner of his mouth which get higher than the other side when he smiles. It's on every smile he made since he's young. It's his smile <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I really think it's him.