Larry King show

MaggieSantos92MaggieSantos92 Posts: 1
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hi everyone i'm ana margarida, mostly known as maggie. I've seen recently the video where Dave Dave goes to Larry King show, and he just looks like Michael, his eyes, his lips. I don't believe in Michael Jackson's death, there's not enought evidence.

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    I was about to post a topic on this!

All this recent media attention surrounding Dave Dave brought me back to LKL interview and while I was re-watching it there's a moment where Dave put's up his hand's and I began to start thinking about the limitations of prosthetics. I know that it has progressed to a degree where a disguise doesn't look like a disguise anymore but is it really possible to shorten the fingers to such a degree or even at all? I mean, Michael has HUGE hand's and I don't see how that would be possible without someone literally going ahead and amputating them for real, I remember a thread on here (or MJKit?) that went into this subject quite extensively but I'm not sure if his hands were brought up that much in comparison to the facial examinations, I'd love to be proven wrong but wouldn't this suggest that Dave on LKL wasn't Michael but himself?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw<!-- m -->

Pause it at 2:53.
  • Welcome margarida!

There´s lot of threads on this in Dave, Dave section:
    <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=31&start=25<!-- l -->

And LKL section:
    <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=51<!-- l -->

Dave Dave on Larry King Live
  • Welcome Maggie!!
    Welcome margarida!
    There´s lot of threads on this in Dave, Dave section:
    <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=31&start=25<!-- l -->
    And LKL section:
    <!-- l -->viewforum.php?f=51<!-- l -->

Yes I realize that and I looked but I couldn't find one that specifically concentrated on prosthetics, I'll have another look.

Welcome to the forum, Maggie.
  • Then I suggest openning one on one of those sections or including the comparissions on an openned one... this is "Introduce section" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I guess that the new articles on press are going to atrack lots of new people interested on that, first <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Well, to be honest, I didn't pay much attention to the section because I found it in "View New Posts".

Yeah this subject is going to get allot of attention if the forum continues to get new members because of the recent media coverage, I look forward to the challenge of attempting to debunk this though, it's been neglected in recent months.
  • I guess it is because at this point, more or less all of us know the details of the LKL and Dave Dave interview, I mean for us is old old thing and little has come up from that, and if so, it has been discussed here and there. And if I´m not wrong there also a blog.

I mean it would be a good idea in this moment, for new members comming from the media coverage, developing further the thread that is already there.
  • mj33mj33 Posts: 42
    I was about to post a topic on this!

All this recent media attention surrounding Dave Dave brought me back to LKL interview and while I was re-watching it there's a moment where Dave put's up his hand's and I began to start thinking about the limitations of prosthetics. I know that it has progressed to a degree where a disguise doesn't look like a disguise anymore but is it really possible to shorten the fingers to such a degree or even at all? I mean, Michael has HUGE hand's and I don't see how that would be possible without someone literally going ahead and amputating them for real, I remember a thread on here (or MJKit?) that went into this subject quite extensively but I'm not sure if his hands were brought up that much in comparison to the facial examinations, I'd love to be proven wrong but wouldn't this suggest that Dave on LKL wasn't Michael but himself?

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw<!-- m -->

Pause it at 2:53.

I think it could be possible to change the look of the hand... just thinking off the top of my head.

1) You could fill in the gaps between the fingers with prosthetics to make the fingers appear smaller and the hand larger and you could also tape fingers together to make it look like you have fewer fingers.

2) Hand could be in like a prosthetics glove to make the hand look like how ever you choose.