Hi! New and all that Jazz

DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi, all! I'm Delphi~! I'm 20 years old and I've been lurking the site for a little bit over a month now stopping by here and there to see what's been going on. I'm not sure if I'll have anything to ADD to the investigation because I'm a reader more than a "Hey, this is NEW!" kinda person.
But the more I read, the more I beLIEve, yanno? It's so nice to see all the people here and the thoughts and, oh, the questions!!! So many questions! I want answers! I want DA TROOT! >:C

Side note: I'm a relatively spiritual person and I pick up a lot of positive energy at this site. Something just feels 'right' about it. What actually PULLED me into joining today was...Well, I read Tarot...And it's not just for fun either, I'm quite serious about my practice, and my friends and even a couple of strangers say I'm spot on!

So...I asked my deck today if I should look more into the Hoax Death Investigation, on the possibility that MJ might indeed be alive...
And let's just say, the answer I read, led me here. I could post the spread if any of you are interested. (Just tell me where). (Edit: And yes of course, I know that this isn't solid proof to go on, these cards...But trust me..It'll be nice to hear.)

But other than that, that's all I've got to say. I felt like I talked a lot, so, I'm gonna wrap it up by saying it's a pleasure meeting you all! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Welcome Delphi. It's never too late to believe. New members are always welcome, as most of us are probably now gone a bit nutty!!!

There is alot of reading to do, and so many posts. It's all for L.O.V.E xoxo

We are family and we have one thing in common....We want to find out the truth about what happen to MJ>

Welcome and happy hoaxing....
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Thanks for the welcome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    welcome from germany! and right: happy hoaxing (i like that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )

if you are spiritual person, you found the right place. you'll have a lot of conversation partners on just that, let go the endless possibilities just lookin' at the bare facts of all this. there is a lot of serious research here and we're just going looney cuz it gets too much to take at times...so many details...

maybe your cards can put light to some questions, too. i'd be interested to see your opionions on some threads here. every perspective is welcome, we're all working together here...'michaeling'... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

funny, doeos anybody else notice how many new memebers we get lately? and most of them said they were 'lurking around' here for a while and finally joined. it's like a spell...once you get your mind in 'hoax mode' you will have no choice but to come here... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Oh hey! Thanks for the welcome! When I lurk I see your posts a lot. Very insightful, them, as most everyone's is!

Ah, there's an idea. Maybe I could put my cards to work on some of those unanswered questions in that one thread. Nothing solid, just to see what comes up. The reading that brought me to SIGN ON here though, that's the one that intrigued me the most that I'd like to share. I'm wondering where I should put it though, in General Talk?

It can get pretty hectic here. You donno how many times I had to read over the numerology stuff in the TIAI section, my goodness how meticulous this person is, but it was all so fascinating, like you said, I just couldn't keep away!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I have the MJs! I can't stop listening to his music and I don't want treatment! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    One by one by one they come. It's a beautiful thing. Welcome fellow believer. One love.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hey welcome to the hoax family.
  • Welcome to the family Delphi.
    Great to have you here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    L.O.V.E
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    Hi and welcome Delphi! LOl, I have the MJ's too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ! I'm sure I'll go untreated my whole life and hopefully it's contagious! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979
    Warm welcome Delphi <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I'm interested in your tarot reading... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thanks SO much all for the welcomes. I just finished revising the reading so I'm about to put it up in General Talk. If you're interested keep your eyes peeled. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Welcome from Canada!!!
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    Welcome from Germany <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome! Sounds intersting with you spiritual interests. Happy your card's made you decide to join in! Welcome and happy hunting in the search of "Da Troot"! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Haha! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Gotta love Conny for that quote! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->