A trippy pic of Mike.....

msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
I came across this pic. The reason why is trippy is because the person who made it shows how MJ would look if he was still his original skin tone. The pic is from the 2005 trial. It changes from the light complexion MJ to the darker MJ. He actually still look pretty much the same even when he's darker.

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    He does pretty much look the same. I have never seen a photo like that before.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    seems like more is changing than just the skin color
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Yes... it is trippy and does make you wonder what MJ looks like now. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    wouldn't it be something if there was a medical treatment to restore skin pigmentation for vitiligo sufferers <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Hmmmm, that certainly wasn't well done, 'cause his nose and mouth are in completely different places. Doesn't even look like Michael anymore.
    Hmmmm, that certainly wasn't well done, 'cause his nose and mouth are in completely different places. Doesn't even look like Michael anymore.

good you see it too. thaought maybe i was trippen!
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378

That's exactly what i was thinking

for some reason he kinda reminds me of R. Kelly...im probably just crazy, but he does
  • Hmmmm, that certainly wasn't well done, 'cause his nose and mouth are in completely different places. Doesn't even look like Michael anymore.

for some reason he kinda reminds me of R. Kelly...im probably just crazy, but he does
    you´re right!

you´re right!

newbie here. the significance of r. kelly please
  • thats because it was a photo of his old lips and nose put on the picture as well. MJ denied having anything done to his lips, but he did have them thinned. I think his pouty lips suited him best.
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378

you´re right!

newbie here. the significance of r. kelly please

no actual significance...well to the hoax anyway...Mike and R were friends...i just think the darker MJ in the pic looks kinda like R. Kelly
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    wouldn't it be something if there was a medical treatment to restore skin pigmentation for vitiligo sufferers <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

there's no cure for that..trust me..i have vitiligo too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • wouldn't it be something if there was a medical treatment to restore skin pigmentation for vitiligo sufferers <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

there's no cure for that..trust me..i have vitiligo too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Then you're going to be very shocked after I say this. There IS a cure for Vitiligo. Researchers have used Adult Stem Cells on a vitiligo-ridden man from India. He suffered from it for MANY years. They injected him with these stem cells and it cured him of ALL of his "spots." He looked the same as he did before he had the disorder.

Adult Stem Cells pretty much can cure ANYTHING, but our government doesn't want to fund the research. Probably because people in the medical field wouldn't be able to make money anymore because there are no illnesses to treat. It's all about money in this society.

There are also many misconceptions about stem cell research. People who don't know what they are talking about seem to think stem cells is killing babies. FALSE. You're not killing anything when you take stem cells from someone.

But hey, you should Google "Stem Cells Vitiligo." It's my treat to you.

And hey, I'm pretty sure Michael knew about the new stem cell research for Vitiligo treatment. For all we know, he could be "black" right now, and no one would know that it was him.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

Then you're going to be very shocked after I say this. There IS a cure for Vitiligo. Researchers have used Adult Stem Cells on a vitiligo-ridden man from India. He suffered from it for MANY years. They injected him with these stem cells and it cured him of ALL of his "spots." He looked the same as he did before he had the disorder.

Adult Stem Cells pretty much can cure ANYTHING, but our government doesn't want to fund the research. Probably because people in the medical field wouldn't be able to make money anymore because there are no illnesses to treat. It's all about money in this society.

There are also many misconceptions about stem cell research. People who don't know what they are talking about seem to think stem cells is killing babies. FALSE. You're not killing anything when you take stem cells from someone.

But hey, you should Google "Stem Cells Vitiligo." It's my treat to you.

And hey, I'm pretty sure Michael knew about the new stem cell research for Vitiligo treatment. For all we know, he could be "black" right now, and no one would know that it was him.

Well im lucky my vitiligo spots are not as visible as everyone else's ..But well, guess can't do nothing to cure it at least for now since that treatment didn't "come to light" and no doctor told me about it :/ .. still there are creams which protect you from the sun when you go out cause if not u run the risk of geting skin cancer...This sucks
    Ty for info i'll check that =)
  • <br /><br />Adult Stem Cells pretty much can cure ANYTHING, but our government doesn't want to fund the research. Probably because people in the medical field wouldn't be able to make money anymore because there are no illnesses to treat. It's all about money in this society.
    <br /><br />I agree - it's all about the money<br /><br /><br /><br />__________________________________________________<br />Is that another from of  cell treatment?  I had my aunt undergo stem cell therapy as cerebral palsy treatment.
  • i just recently saw where the one anchor guy with it was getting some kind of new treatment and said that it was working. who knows. <br /><br />
  • even if there was a cure, am i wrong thinking MJ whitened his skin so that he would get harmony of color ?  I wonder if his skin would cope with "turning back " to its original color after doing so ? <br />So much technical questions  :icon_mrgreen: sorry Michael.
  • on 1344193579:
    <br />even if there was a cure, am i wrong thinking MJ whitened his skin so that he would get harmony of color ?  I wonder if his skin would cope with "turning back " to its original color after doing so ? <br />So much technical questions  :icon_mrgreen: sorry Michael.<br />
    <br /><br />it is confusing . seems in one place it will say the whitening creams are permenant in another they are not idk. seems like there would be damage though. know what has caught my attention lately though , these dark spot reducer things on tv. proactive maybe. cause i sometimes wonder if his issue wasn't more about that than the reverse. so maybe something used for that caused other problems idk
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    I cannot see the photo .... :Pulling_hair:  :screaming-7365:
  • May anybody post the pic please?
  • on 1275104578:
    <br />
    <br /><br />there's no cure for that..trust me..i have vitiligo too <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --><br />
    <br /><br />Me too! Vitiligo sux!<br /><br />The skin is the outward manifestation of the Vitiligo. It's a genetic auto immune disease that starts from within.
  • @ suspicious <br /><br />Whitening creams are jot permanent. There are also other screams which you can apply that encourage skin augmentation. I use them and if I stop the white patches form again. Both whiteness screams or skin pigmentation creams offer only temporary help. They are not fool proof either. Some of my white patches take to treatment creams and some don't. There is no consistency.<br /><br />It really sux. I hate Vitiligo!
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    I thought Michael was infected with vitiligo by Illuminati because they didn't accept him as black artist. He said in his interview with Oprah that his skin color started to change some time after "Thriller". That's exactly after the "ritual" took place!
  • Many people develop vitiligo at the age Michael was around thriller.<br /><br />I developed mine at a similar age.<br /><br /><br />Vitiligo can begin at any age, but in half of all affected patients, its onset is noted before the age of 20.  It can be associated with a number of autoimmune conditions, such as thyroid disease and diabetes.  Most people with vitiligo are in good health and have no symptoms other than areas of pigment loss.  Although the precise cause is unknown, genetic factors, autoimmune factors, trauma to the skin and anxiety or stress can be associated.  Vitiligo is not infectious and cannot be spread to other people.  People with melanoma can occasionally develop vitiligo. Research on the cause continues.
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    This means that this infection thing is not true!