Katherine Jackson Wants Autopsy Images Kept Private

The Little MermaidThe Little Mermaid Posts: 65
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
MICHAEL JACKSON's mother KATHERINE has been left devastated by the prospect of the media publishing a series of graphic photos taken during the King of Pop's autopsy.

Officials at the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) and the Los Angeles District Attorney's office are in possession of the images, which were detailed in the coroner's report of the singer's death.

But the Jackson family matriarch fears the photos will fall into the wrong hands and end up on the internet and splashed across publications around the world.

A source tells the National Enquirer, "There are genuine fears the pictures could be leaked or that computer hackers could get to them - and the LAPD and District Attorney's office are taking extreme preventive measures to keep them secure."

Katherine Jackson wants the pictures kept under wraps - because the publication of the gruesome shots will be disrespectful to the Thriller superstar's memory and have a negative impact on his three young kids.

The insider says, "Katherine says releasing the photos is morbid and disrespectful to Michael's memory. She's still dealing with Michael's death and she's extremely worried about his kids seeing pictures of their dead father.

"Katherine said she hopes and prays that decency will prevail and no one will ever see these photographs."

Jackson died last June (09) after suffering a cardiac arrest following a dose of powerful drug Propofol. His personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, is set to stand trial on a charge of involuntary manslaughter amid accusations he administered the dose that killed the singer. He has pleaded not guilty.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/katherine-jackson-wants-autopsy-images-kept-private_1142440

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    There may be autopsy photos but they definately won't be of Mike.
  • I wonder if we'll ever get to see them, though...

I saw this one image because I googled it and this is what popped up:

PICTURE REMOVED DUE TO GRAPHIC CONTENT

It's pretty old, but it's been getting recent comments, so idk.
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    well, i guess that's the point in keeping them 'under wraps'...someone might be able to tell it's not mike.

and then: NATIONAL ENQUIRER??? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I wonder if we'll ever get to see them, though...

That was gross. WARNING.

Looks like him <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

you should have put a warning on this! it's VERY GRAPHIC!!!

DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE AN OPEN SKULL AND OPEN CHEST!!!

(dunno if this is even real...and no part of the face can be seen, either, just a part of the chin - no cleft!)

this is why it could NOT be mike on that autopsy pic. on the upper arm of the body, there are some dark spots, looking like some irregular pigmentation spots, if they are not haematoma. in this pic of mike (2003), his same arm is smooth and white without any spots. pigments don't come back once they're gone. i also believe that mike's nipples were not black, but pink/ light. you can see that on some pics were he ripped his shirt open. i dunno if they turn that dark when you're dead...

here's mike's clean arm:

• lovelidaelovelidae Posts: 75

(dunno if this is even real...and no part of the face can be seen, either)

Couldn't be him according to the autopsy report he didn't have long hair. Only bald spots, a tattooed hairline, and short tightly curled hair in some spots. So this couldn't be correct, besides Mike's out there living and breathing just like us. So there are no MJ autopsy photos.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    For your information, this picture is not an autopsy picture of Mike. First of all because he is not dead, second of all when this first surfaced, and people were all jumping out of their panties, we mailed it to Craig Harvey and he CONFIRMED it was not a picture coming from their office.

Case closed.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

(dunno if this is even real...and no part of the face can be seen, either)

Couldn't be him according to the autopsy report he didn't have long hair. Only bald spots, a tattooed hairline, and short tightly curled hair in some spots. So this couldn't be correct, besides Mike's out there living and breathing just like us. So there are no MJ autopsy photos.

i know that...that's why i'm here! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> but some people still need proof that even those kind of pics are fake, even though it's a search result on 'michael jackson' and 'autopsy pics'. wonder who put that out there as a search result in the first place... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    I uploaded this into my picasa album, this is what it says about photo info:
    Photo information
    Loading…

Oct 16, 2004
    480×331 pixels – 29KB
    Filename: michael_jackson_autopsy_photo.jpg
    Camera: SONY
    Model: DSC-P32
    ISO: 100
    Exposure: 1/10 sec
    Aperture: 2.8
    Focal Length: 5mm
    Flash Used: No
    Latitude: n/a
    Longitude: n/a

so I dont know who it is, but its from 2004.

(dunno if this is even real...and no part of the face can be seen, either, just a part of the chin - no cleft!)

this is why it could NOT be mike on that autopsy pic. on the upper arm of the body, there are some dark spots, looking like some irregular pigmentation spots, if they are not haematoma. in this pic of mike (2003), his same arm is smooth and white without any spots. pigments don't come back once they're gone. i also believe that mike's nipples were not black, but pink/ light. you can see that on some pics were he ripped his shirt open. i dunno if they turn that dark when you're dead...

here's mike's clean arm:

Tabloidburn,
    I am glad you pointed these two items out because I was thinking the same thing. I don't think one's nipples turn dark once dead either and I have seen his arm all white as well! Anyhow, because that pic that was posted looks realistic people need to be reminded that in no way could that be him. It is incredible how such a gruesome pic could be interpreted to be the real thing. But, in reality, there is not much there to see anyhow....so confirming an identity would be difficult.

I choose to believe MJ lives and this pic is of an introductory pathology lab course for medical residents. I have serious doubts that pics would be allowed of private autopsies or that it would be performed by such a great number of people.

That was gross. WARNING.

Looks like him <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Yeah, whomever's corpse it was it was really NAST. Death is a sad topic. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • yes respect the dead
  • I uploaded this into my picasa album, this is what it says about photo info:
    Photo information
    Loading…

Oct 16, 2004
    480×331 pixels – 29KB

The only thing that concerns me here is how 2004 has relevance to MJ's taped pleas for help (feared for his life) in 2003. I certainly hope this means nothing.
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    I also believe its a photo taken during a class or something. There would not be that many people around. Also, it was taken at 6:42am in the morning, the exif data didnt show that, but in properties it did. Med students have to go thru rounds at hospitals in all departments. They have to go before school, after school, weekends etc. and this is what it looks like to me.

I dont think it has anything to do w/MJ.

My observation in blowing this pic up larger, the marks on this persons arm actually look like bruises. Some on the side also.
  • I also believe its a photo taken during a class or something. There would not be that many people around. Also, it was taken at 6:42am in the morning, the exif data didnt show that, but in properties it did. Med students have to go thru rounds at hospitals in all departments. They have to go before school, after school, weekends etc. and this is what it looks like to me.

I dont think it has anything to do w/MJ.

My observation in blowing this pic up larger, the marks on this persons arm actually look like bruises. Some on the side also.

Thanks, Mjselfsweet!
    This will bring relief to many people----especially if they have seen the pic.
    You are right.....at that time of the morning (6:42a.m. it is highly likely a patho class was underway at some medical teaching institute).
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I'll just post it again:

For your information, this picture is not an autopsy picture of Mike. First of all because he is not dead, second of all when this first surfaced, and people were all jumping out of their panties, we mailed it to Craig Harvey and he CONFIRMED it was not a picture coming from their office.

Case closed.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I uploaded this into my picasa album, this is what it says about photo info:
    Photo information
    Loading…

Oct 16, 2004
    480×331 pixels – 29KB

Good catch, mjselfsweet! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

And for the rest of you guys, I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to cause such a riot. You're right, I should've posted a warning. Sorry! I just didn't think much of it 'cause I already knew it was fake. Sorry sorry!

I'm not saying that -that- picture was what Katherine was talking about btw. I'm just saying that that's what I found when I -googled- for them. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • I'll just post it again:

Case closed.

<!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> people don't seem to be listening. Maybe you need bigger print. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I uploaded this into my picasa album, this is what it says about photo info:
    Photo information
    Loading…

Oct 16, 2004
    480×331 pixels – 29KB

Thank you.
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    I do reckon some evidence may be shown in court involving his body.
  • MJ_FactsMJ_Facts Posts: 183
    Katherine Jackson wants the pictures kept under wraps - because the publication of the gruesome shots will be disrespectful to the Thriller superstar's memory and have a negative impact on his three young kids.

They said they have already seen their dead father? (at UCLA and when Paris gave him one half of her necklace!? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

The insider says, "Katherine says releasing the photos is morbid and disrespectful to Michael's memory. She's still dealing with Michael's death and she's extremely worried about his kids seeing pictures of their dead father.

see above

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/katherine-jackson-wants-autopsy-images-kept-private_1142440[/color][/b][/quote]