Pictures of Michael on Roller Coasters or Rides

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I really enjoy seeing Michael on amusement park rides, can you post pictures in here? I can't seem to find any <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

He just looks so happy. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• I really enjoy seeing Michael on amusement park rides, can you post pictures in here? I can't seem to find any <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

He just looks so happy. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    mjfan7...your sig, the second one on the top row of MJ in the black coat...where is that from? Why was he doing that? Do you have a link to the video? I'd love to see what made him do that...LOL
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    mjfan7...your sig, the second one on the top row of MJ in the black coat...where is that from? Why was he doing that? Do you have a link to the video? I'd love to see what made him do that...LOL

I do have the link:
    [youtube:2yc2gftz]

I'm not really sure though, the video also shows the same part from a different angle at about :56 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you! I remember these, I just never saved them for some reason! I also remember 2 others, one he was with john landis, another he was with LMP.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    i saw this...its an interview with some music magazine i think...and that bit is where he is explaining how he wanted to do the moves in thriller dance...i think i am correct...xxxx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    ooops i thought you meant the other one of micheal sitting down sorry...oops..... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    awwwww....he looks soooo adorable....i love it when he looks sooo happy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> His smile makes me smile <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i was doing some searching , and i did find quite a few. ill post them here for anyone who wants to see them <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

by the way , the brown coaster he is on is called the Michael Jackson Thrill Ride located in Phantasialand for those who don't know about it <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    its a very fun ride.
  • Hey MJfan7, I love to see MJ having fun in roller coaster ride too bounce/ :) <br /><br />I was planning an adventure park day with the family for next week Saturday. A friend recommended Phantasialand in Germany. So, I googled for more info and I read that Michael opened the Thrill Ride roller coaster back in '96. I watched it on YT. The ride is a thrillerrr, I definately gonna try that one errrr :mrgreen: :lol: . Anyway, I can post this one in your topic, here's the vid: <br /><br /><br /><br />L.O.V.E.<br />
    Awww :mrgreen: Thank you, Everlastinglove