Michael Jackson's message on a Pillow :D

When Michael Jackson came to India in 1996, for what would be his first and last show here, as part of the HIStory tour, he lefta message on one of the pillows in his suite about what he felt about my country. Always fond of surprising people, he didnt tell a soul about what he ahd done......An he left the country promising to be back again......It was only when the attendants came to clean the room up and prepare it for the next guest, they found this pillow with a message from Michael Jackson, signed by him at the end. Heres the picture...... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And he also ordered TONS of Indian cuisine to take with on his flight when he left.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And this was his message on the pillow----“India, all my life I have longed to see your face. I met you and your people and fell in love with you. Now my heart is filled with sorrow and despair for I have to leave, but I promise I shall return to love you and caress you again. Your kindness has overwhelmed me, your spiritual awareness has moved me, and your children have truly touched my heart. They are the face of God. I truly love and adore you India. Forever, continue to love, heal and educate the children, the future shines on them. You are my special love, India. Forever, may God always bless you .
— Michael Jackson.”

Comments

• ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    Awwwwwww, Doc, this is TOTALLY PRECIOUS!!! NO ONE does SOOOOO VERY CUTE & SWEET quite the way MJ manages to-SIGH... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I've never seen or heard of it before <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> So, THANKS A BUNCH for making this "MJ pillow talk" post, Doc <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> It's MUCH appreciated! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Personally, I've ALWAYS been enchanted with Africa & India (in whatever order! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->) nearly all my life too <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    that pillow would be worth thousands now. i hope the cleaning lady got to keep it
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    awww that is so sweet!! I love how Michael really cares deeply about all the different cultures and people of all races. And he's not afraid to show that love....and that is so great and that's why I love him <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> (one of the many reasons <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )

I've never been to India, I always wanted to go and I hope I will sometime.
  • How beautiful. And even in the words you can feel the honesty and true emotion. How special. Thank you for sharing this wonderful treasure.
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    @ Dancing The Dream...

LOL no, the attendants didnt get to keep it...a very rich TV film producer bougght it for a huge sum of money.......

@Styloprincess.....

Look, sadly and honestly speaking......there isnt much to see here....theres disorder indiscipline and lack of order everywhere...everwhere you look around you the whole country is in sixes and sevens..severre water crisis...and the worst thign is that they ask for a Rs.3000/- bribe when you go and try to get your passport get done.... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

The Govt cant even provide standard security..every one is so laid back....corruption all around...Its just so not the life taht one could want...the govt. authorities are so reluctant and laid back...they wont even cleam up the road... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    When Michael Jackson came to India in 1996, for what would be his first and last show here, as part of the HIStory tour, he lefta message on one of the pillows in his suite about what he felt about my country. Always fond of surprising people, he didnt tell a soul about what he ahd done......An he left the country promising to be back again......It was only when the attendants came to clean the room up and prepare it for the next guest, they found this pillow with a message from Michael Jackson, signed by him at the end. Heres the picture...... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And he also ordered TONS of Indian cuisine to take with on his flight when he left.... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And this was his message on the pillow----“India, all my life I have longed to see your face. I met you and your people and fell in love with you. Now my heart is filled with sorrow and despair for I have to leave, but I promise I shall return to love you and caress you again. Your kindness has overwhelmed me, your spiritual awareness has moved me, and your children have truly touched my heart. They are the face of God. I truly love and adore you India. Forever, continue to love, heal and educate the children, the future shines on them. You are my special love, India. Forever, may God always bless you .
    — Michael Jackson.”

Awwwwwww.....this is sooooooo sweet...another reason to love Mikey soooooo very much <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    He is so sweet <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I was a maid at a big hotel for 7 years, ( VIP maid <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ) and I know, that I would simply just have taken the pillow with me. If I was the one who found it.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    yes ,Tina i would have taken it with me to and hide it is a garbagebag to walk outside the hotel ...but only in my dreams that will happen <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->but a very nice story and michael is the sweetest man on earth by writing such loving things on a pillow wow !!
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    He's so creative with the simplest things. His loving, caring and heart felt words. He's so amazing.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    It's just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Simply beautiful, like everything he writes Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    this touched my soul <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    Thanks ! It is so ... himself ! And that is also food for thought.
  • When Michael Jackson came to India in 1996, for what would be his first and last show here, as part of the HIStory tour, he lefta message on one of the pillows in his suite about what he felt about my country. Always fond of surprising people, he didnt tell a soul about what he ahd done......An he left the country promising to be back again......It was only when the attendants came to clean the room up and prepare it for the next guest, they found this pillow with a message from Michael Jackson, signed by him at the end. Heres the picture...... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

— Michael Jackson.”

This message should be Taken to "heart" and "emphasis" on:

"Forever, continue to love, heal and educate the children, the future shines on them. Forever, may God always bless you . "

— Michael Jackson

The more paralelles there are from the Elvis "death" in where "hidden clues" maybe, the more I see them.

Don't misunderstand me tho I have NO IDEA if Elvis wrote on a pillow a message to his "fans" or not but after reading Elvis' friends website with the updated info saying

"He left MANY clues to his "fans" in his movies and suggested to watch ALL his movies(look for numerology clues)", and books were suggested also.

I would say Michael left THIS VERY important message to his "fans" and I think it should be remembered.

Peace
  • yvetteyvette Posts: 1
    I think he was a very detailed, unique man. You don't see these frequently. It just came out of his heart, which shows how innocent he was.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    awwwhhhhh ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Who else would do such a wonderfull action
    It is amazing