Who's loving you - new obsession!

alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
Since I don't live in London anymore I don't get to watch British programmes that much. I've heard so much about Susan Boyle and Shaheen Jafargholi but never bothered to look them up. Since Michael invited Shaheen to sing with him I thought I might as well look for some YT videos of him (didn't pay much attention when he sang at the memorial). Anyway, this clip blew my mind away and the boy is adorable!

[youtube:338j7ye4]

Of course noone sings it like Michael (not even Smokey <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ). How was it possible for a little boy to sing with so much emotion and soul?! Magical. The song is my current obsession especially this live version. There are not enough words to describe how adorable Michael's little lovestory is in the beginning! Michael, you truly are one of a kind, never will there be another...

[youtube:338j7ye4]

Comments

• XspeechlessXXspeechlessX Posts: 666
    ....Speechless.

Ive never heard the live version before. Just died and went to heaven. (Not literally).

I think Shaheen is amazing too since I first saw him on the show. I was just like... Wow. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Guess Michael must have thought the same. He wanted Shaheen at the concerts.

LOVE.
  • truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    He says, "I gave her my cookies!" Adorable! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • StyloprincessStyloprincess Posts: 544
    omg that boy is so good...I was seriously touched and I had tears in my eyes. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

and Michael of course...amazing <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=JXboswQ ... re=related<!-- m --> little david is great too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=JXboswQAe2w&feature=related little david is great too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

he's good too...I had to laugh because he makes such a funny face when he's singing. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• I've always loved Terence Trent D'Arby's (now known as Sananda Maitreya, yes he also changed his name) version of this song as well.

[youtube:1n82qubd]

I've always loved Terence Trent D'Arby's (now known as Sananda Maitreya, yes he also changed his name) version of this song as well.

[youtube:3k7mhnhj]

I like this version too...gosh I'm gonna have this song stuck in my head for days!!! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Why did Terence change his name? Fight with his former recordlabel?

From wikipedia>

"D'Arby adopted the name Sananda Maitreya, following a series of dreams and he legally changed his name to Sananda Maitreya on October 4, 2001. He proclaimed in an interview that "Terence Trent D'Arby was dead...he watched his suffering as he died a noble death", in what was perceived as an attempt to reinvent himself artistically and free himself from what he believed to be the oppressive nature of the record business."

Didn't John Branca work with him as well?
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    Little David is too adorable! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I like Terence's/Sananda's version too but Michael's version has captured my heart for all time... When he sings this song his voice just invokes so many emotions in me, joy, sadness, serenity... It can't be described.

Here's another little talented cutie <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> : (it's so beautiful that Michael inspired all these amazing kids).

[youtube:119q1rnn]

Notice how she does a little JB - "huuh" - love it!
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit