OPEN THREAD TO MICHAEL JACKSON HIMSELF

lettingitsimmerlettingitsimmer Posts: 628
edited December 2012 in Messages to Michael
                                              "Where are you Michael?" ( author :lettingitsimmer)<br /><br />Where are you Michael? Are you resting and creating, far away,across vast oceans,exploring and evolving on a sandy mystic continent cloaked in the hot,dusty winds of time?<br /><br />Or do you wander alongside trickling streams, in cool, green  and grassy meadows and valleys, which are filled with wildflowers, birds and animals?And do you stand on a hilltop, with your windswept hair flowing in the crisp Celtic air,as you sing songs from folk long gone?<br /><br />Do you sit in a graceful cafe in Paris, or hear the poets flow,and watch artists create impressions,as you listen to Debussy in Montmartre?<br /><br />Are you in a sunny sleepy paradise cruising on the azure blue Caribbean.. dreaming, forever creating, in joyful company?<br /><br />Are you in an ancient castle, filled with history and beauty, and walls which hide the secrets of times past?  A place where you can relax and breathe , spiritually and emotionally?<br /><br />Do you glance at the stars and feel the magic of the moon at night,as you look up through the tall windows,and away up into the cosmos , and dream of flying on till morning?<br /><br />Are you here?<br /><br />Wherever you may be  , you are greatly missed, and may you be in a peaceful setting, nourished with pure love and care.."<br /><br /><br />                                                                                                                                  With L.O.V.E. x<br /><br /><br />June 25 2012..Thank you for connecting so perfectly with us Michael.. we get it..                      <br /><br /><br />December 11.. 2012..Contributions by so many positive, caring  people are being posted on this thread....<br />**Positive Poems, **Positive quotes and **Messages to and for Michael  .. and for all..Thank you!<br /><br />****Welcome to all new "posters".. keep the L.O.V.E flowing !  x

Comments

• Beautiful, lettingitsimmer.<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br />Now I'm sure, you ARE a writer and a poet. The other thread "The Innerjourney" is also amazing. <br /><br />You described inspiring places! I believe that Michael has been and still is on these places during his journey ;)<br /><br />with L.O.V.E. always
  • on 1328875484:
    <br />Beautiful, lettingitsimmer.<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br />Now I'm sure, you ARE a writer and a poet. The other thread "The Innerjourney" is also amazing. <br /><br />You described inspiring places! I believe that Michael has been and still is on these places during his journey ;)<br /><br />with L.O.V.E. always<br />
    on 1328875484:
    <br />Beautiful, lettingitsimmer.<br /><br /> bearhug<br /><br /><br />Now I'm sure, you ARE a writer and a poet. The other thread "The Innerjourney" is also amazing. <br /><br />You described inspiring places! I believe that Michael has been and still is on these places during his journey ;)<br /><br />with L.O.V.E. always<br />
    <br /><br />Hi everlastinglove_MJ ! Thank you for your lovely comments! Yes I feel that too..  vey much so.. L.O.V.E  and Best of Joy to you!  typing/<br /><br />                                                                      bearhug
  • Hi again everlastinglove_MJ! I meant to say that I feel that about Michael too.. that he has been to these places and still visits!  L.O.V.E.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Michael I miss you so much :cry:
  • on 1329462813:
    <br />Michael I miss you so much :cry:<br />
    <br /><br />Me too GINAFELICIA ...L.O.V.E. x
  • on 1328873494:
    <br />                                              "Where are you Michael?" ( author :lettingitsimmer)<br /><br />Where are you Michael? Are you resting and creating, far away,across vast oceans,exploring and evolving on a sandy mystic continent cloaked in the hot,dusty winds of time?<br /><br />Or do you wander alongside trickling streams, in cool, green  and grassy meadows and valleys, which are filled with wildflowers, birds and animals?And do you stand on a hilltop, with your windswept hair flowing in the crisp Celtic air,as you sing songs from folk long gone?<br /><br />Do you sit in a graceful cafe in Paris, or hear the poets flow,and watch artists create impressions,as you listen to Debussy in Montmartre?<br /><br />Are you in a sunny sleepy paradise cruising on the azure blue Caribbean.. dreaming, forever creating, in joyful company?<br /><br />Are you in an ancient castle, filled with history and beauty, and walls which hide the secrets of times past?  A place where you can relax and breathe , spiritually and emotionally?<br /><br />Do you glance at the stars and feel the magic of the moon at night,as you look up through the tall windows,and away up into the cosmos , and dream of flying on till morning?<br /><br />Are you here?<br /><br />Wherever you may be  , you are greatly missed, and may you be in a peaceful setting, nourished with pure love and care.."<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />That is so beautiful, lettingitsimmer.  It had my mind wander on the possibilities. You should create a YT video with that.  And you need the perfect pics and music to go with it.  ;)
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1329676714:
    <br />
    on 1329462813:
    <br /><br />Me too GINAFELICIA ...L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />Me 3
  • on 1329677695:
    <br />
    on 1328873494:
    <br />                                              "Where are you Michael?" ( author :lettingitsimmer)<br /><br />Where are you Michael? Are you resting and creating, far away,across vast oceans,exploring and evolving on a sandy mystic continent cloaked in the hot,dusty winds of time?<br /><br />Or do you wander alongside trickling streams, in cool, green  and grassy meadows and valleys, which are filled with wildflowers, birds and animals?And do you stand on a hilltop, with your windswept hair flowing in the crisp Celtic air,as you sing songs from folk long gone?<br /><br />Do you sit in a graceful cafe in Paris, or hear the poets flow,and watch artists create impressions,as you listen to Debussy in Montmartre?<br /><br />Are you in a sunny sleepy paradise cruising on the azure blue Caribbean.. dreaming, forever creating, in joyful company?<br /><br />Are you in an ancient castle, filled with history and beauty, and walls which hide the secrets of times past?  A place where you can relax and breathe , spiritually and emotionally?<br /><br />Do you glance at the stars and feel the magic of the moon at night,as you look up through the tall windows,and away up into the cosmos , and dream of flying on till morning?<br /><br />Are you here?<br /><br />Wherever you may be  , you are greatly missed, and may you be in a peaceful setting, nourished with pure love and care.."<br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />That is so beautiful, lettingitsimmer.  It had my mind wander on the possibilities. You should create a YT video with that.  And you need the perfect pics and music to go with it.  ;)<br />
    <br /><br />Thank you Shamone Jackson! You idea is wonderful!  with L.O.V.E. x
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    bearhug  Michael  I'm here and everywhere waiting for you...my endless love...  bearhug
  • on 1329679154:
    <br />
    on 1329676714:
    <br />
    on 1329462813:
    <br /><br />Me 3<br />[/quo
    on 1329679154:
    <br />
    on 1329676714:
    <br />
    on 1329462813:
    <br /><br />Me 3<br />
    <br /><br />L.O.V.E, and thank you Miss G! X
  • on 1329679154:
    <br />
    on 1329676714:
    <br />
    on 1329462813:
    <br /><br />Me 3<br />
    on 1329679154:
    <br />
    on 1329676714:
    <br />
    on 1329462813:
    <br /><br />Me 3<br />
    on 1329680090:
    <br /> bearhug  Michael  I'm here and everywhere waiting for you...my endless love...  bearhug<br />
    on 1329680090:
    <br /> bearhug  Michael  I'm here and everywhere waiting for you...my endless love...  bearhug<br />
  • Hi Blankie..All for Michael, alll for L.O.V.E. x
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1328873494:
    <br />                                              "Where are you Michael?" ( author :lettingitsimmer)
    <br /><br />nice poem  :) yes where are you, you are between Bahrain and Ireland ????? I d'ont know why i am saying this but i have a feeling,i am suspicious  suspicious// .  /pull hair/ ohhhh suspicious why torture me!!!!
    on 1329684002:
    <br />
    on 1328873494:
    <br />                                              "Where are you Michael?" ( author :lettingitsimmer)
    <br /><br />nice poem  :) yes where are you, you are between Bahrain and Ireland ????? I d'ont know why i am saying this but i have a feeling,i am suspicious  suspicious// .  /pull hair/ ohhhh suspicious why torture me!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />hahahhahahahhh!!!!!!<br />Sorry that I laugh at your torture but you sound so much like me....yet you are not me, I am almost sure of that suspicious//
    Hmmmm. .... maybe he's at the middle distance between Ireland and Bahrain....hmm I wonder what country is there suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// OK it's Greece...nuh he's not there
  • AKHTONIAKHTONI Posts: 325
    on 1329684228:
    <br />
    on 1329684002:
    <br />
    on 1328873494:
    <br /><br />nice poem  :) yes where are you, you are between Bahrain and Ireland ????? I d'ont know why i am saying this but i have a feeling,i am suspicious  suspicious// .  /pull hair/ ohhhh suspicious why torture me!!!!<br />
    <br /><br />hahahhahahahhh!!!!!!<br />Sorry that I laugh at your torture but you sound so much like me....yet you are not me, I am almost sure of that suspicious//<br />
    <br /><br />Yes you can laugh no sorry  :lol:  :lol: but i am always thinking about bahrain being good place for him because this bahrain is suspicous .TMZ, prince jackson on oprah , TS, and jermaine T shirt all talked sudenly about it. the prince of bahrain is jermain's freind. jermaine when he talked about an escape plan to middle east if michael was charged it's like a clue to us (maybe to me  :lol: ). yes it's torture  :lol:  :lol:  /pull hair/<br /><br /><br /><br />
    on 1329685211:
    <br />
    on 1329684228:
    <br />
    on 1329684002:
    <br />
    on 1328873494:
    <br /><br />hahahhahahahhh!!!!!!<br />Sorry that I laugh at your torture but you sound so much like me....yet you are not me, I am almost sure of that suspicious//<br />
    <br /><br />Yes you can laugh no sorry  :lol:  :lol: but i am always thinking about bahrain being good place for him because this bahrain is suspicous .TMZ, prince jackson on oprah , TS, and jermaine T shirt all talked sudenly about it. the prince of bahrain is jermain's freind. jermaine when he talked about an escape plan to middle east if michael was charged it's like a clue to us (maybe to me  :lol: ). yes it's torture  :lol:  :lol:  /pull hair/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=18pt] .......... and if he is in Italy ?[/size]    ;D  /woohoo/ /woohoo/  michael-jackson/ michael-jackson/ errrr  :lol:<br /><br /><br />            michael-jackson/          [size=14pt]  LOVE YOU ALL HOAX FAMILY!!!![/size]    michael-jackson/
    you wish blankie :lol:<br />OK I hope he's there, somewhere close to you bearhug
    on 1329687909:
    <br />you wish blankie :lol:<br />OK I hope he's there, somewhere close to you bearhug<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Love you Gina..... bearhug  he is near to all of us......one day we'll have a huge party all together!!!!  party/  michael-jackson/ mj_dance/ moonwalk_/
  • on 1329684002:
    <br />
    on 1328873494:
    <br /><br />Hi AKHTONI!  Thank you!. ...and who knows where? Don't  tear your hair out!! LOL Pleezzee! We are still all here thinking, watching, looking..huh? L.O.V.E. x       
  • on 1329750358:
    <br /><br />http://timetochangehistory.blogspot.com/<br /><br /><br />LOVE from me to youuhcugn<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Hi love4arose! Beautiful! L.O.V.E.    typing/  x
  • Or maybe he's on Johnny Depp's island in Bahamas.    I often have a dream where I see Michael in my town and tell him he can stay at my house and be safe....I would never tell anyone!  bearhug
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Friends, it does not matter where he is right now while he is safe and in good health. And he can be so close to us with internet connection :) typing/
    on 1329680793:
    <br />Hi Blankie..All for Michael, alll for L.O.V.E. x<br />
    <br /><br />        bearhug    Forever It's all for L.O.V.E.    bearhug<br /><br />
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The part of this song applies to many of us, I believe ;)<br /><br /><br />Never can say goodbye<br /><br />Tell me why<br />Is it so<br /><br />That I<br />Never can say goodbye<br />No no no no, I<br />Never can say goodbye<br /><br />Everytime I think I had enough<br />I start heading for the door <br />There's a very strange vibration<br />That pierces me right to the core<br />It says turn around you fool<br />You know you love him more and more<br /><br /><br />Tell me why<br />Is it so<br />Don't wanna let yo goooooooo<br />