sweetsunsetwithMJsweetsunsetwithMJ Posts: 2,626
edited September 2014 in General Hoax Investigation

Comments

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Thanks for sharing sweet :icon_razz:
  • EchoEcho Posts: 111
    Impressive publicity. Top shelf.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Good video (except for the awful crowds, which are as good a reason as any for MJ not to come back, unless of course he enjoyed and misses the crazed adoration, but that's a whole other topic!) ... with some camera angles and shots I haven't seen before.  Always good to hear him say " when I say this is it, it really means this is it, because, umm .... hahaha!"<br /><br />I don't know though how it's supposed to convince those who don't believe it was MJ at the O2.
  • on 1412004857:
    <br />Good video (except for the awful crowds, which are as good a reason as any for MJ not to come back, unless of course he enjoyed and misses the crazed adoration, but that's a whole other topic!) ... with some camera angles and shots I haven't seen before.  Always good to hear him say " when I say this is it, it really means this is it, because, umm .... hahaha!"<br /><br />I don't know though how it's supposed to convince those who don't believe it was MJ at the O2.<br />
    <br /><br />Hi @Curls,<br /><br />I've seen this video many times, and I always had the feeling it was only Michael. At the O2 Arena, I just can see one excited Michael, ready to see his fans again, enjoying the moment...maybe that's why he walked a bit strange, for the excitement he was feeling. The hair had to much volume, and the lipstick covered the border of the upper lip, which confussed many fans. But he still got the lower lip scar, the beautiful smile, his perfect teeth...<br /><br />And with this video with rare footage and pictures, at least we can say it wasn't staged, which, in my opinion, was the foundation of many theories. <br /><br />I don't know how many will be convinced by this, but maybe it could give them a second thought, and after it, seeing everything with a new perspective.<br /><br />It's always good to rethink old stuff and overlooked things. It may be easier to add pieces to the huge puzzle.  :icon_mrgreen:<br /><br />I will try to add some fotos that totally convinced me and now I have zero doubts. Playing the video, if you look between 3:38 - 3:48 you will understand what I mean. Can't confuse that man with a look-alike.<br /><br />Captura_de_pantalla_50.jpg<br /><br />Captura_de_pantalla_54.jpg<br /><br />Captura_de_pantalla_49.jpg<br /><br />I hope it helps.  ;)<br /><br />Kudos @Sweet!! :-)<br />
    ^^^ Just to be clear - I don't need convincing! I'm with you on this. Definitely Michael!
  • on 1412063729:
    <br />^^^ Just to be clear - I don't need convincing! I'm with you on this. Definitely Michael!<br />
    <br /><br />Ohh sorry  :smiley-vault-misc-150: @Curls, I wasn't trying to convince you, lol, :computer-losy-smiley: just bringing arguments to the comment you made on how others could be convinced. <br />I just hope others see what I see....a very nervous, happy and excited Michael.  :icon_bounce:<br /><br />Hugs  :bearhug:
    I have held a very strong opinion that MJ was not at the 02 Arena. Now that I have studied this video a few times, my conviction of absolute doubt has changed. I am now more inclined to believe that MJ was indeed at the 02 arena, but I still am experiencing a little skepticism as to MJ making the announcement. <br /><br />I am not looking for bitter dispute and will openly welcome information that will convince me even further. Thank you in advance. <br /><br />Regarding the announcement, (for me) there was just something really off about MJ's energy projectory. The vibration of the announcement did not resonate as authentic. Perhaps, I was reading into something else?     
    Oh Echo, this is one of my favourite subjects!  And no 'bitter dispute' from me!  You think it didn't seem authentic?  Well, I'd say that's because it wasn't!  MJ was not announcing a series of concerts ... he was announcing 'IT'!  The big thing he'd been planning and hinting at for years. "You ain't seen nothing yet" "The best is yet to come"  How many times did he say, in that announcement, that "This is it", as if to really hammer it home, and like I said in my previous post, that deep, knowing laugh just speaks volumes for me!  Watch that bit again (around 4:40-4:50) and then tell me he didn't know exactly what he was doing and what was coming!<br /><br />I'm glad you're looking at this again with an open mind.  I think hoaxers (in general, not you specifically!) over the years have, in many cases, been making things far more complicated than they really are. <br /><br />@Dreams, I must also add with watching this again this week, I've sensed that real excitement about him, that you mention, which I hadn't quite appreciated before. That makes me happy ... and also sad, for if things have not gone according to his plan in the five years since.
  • on 1412106493:
    <br />Oh Echo, this is one of my favourite subjects!  And no 'bitter dispute' from me!  You think it didn't seem authentic?  Well, I'd say that's because it wasn't!  MJ was not announcing a series of concerts ... he was announcing 'IT'!  The big thing he'd been planning and hinting at for years. "You ain't seen nothing yet" "The best is yet to come"  How many times did he say, in that announcement, that "This is it", as if to really hammer it home, and like I said in my previous post, that deep, knowing laugh just speaks volumes for me!  Watch that bit again (around 4:40-4:50) and then tell me he didn't know exactly what he was doing and what was coming!<br /><br />I'm glad you're looking at this again with an open mind.  I think hoaxers (in general, not you specifically!) over the years have, in many cases, been making things far more complicated than they really are. <br /><br />@Dreams, I must also add with watching this again this week, I've sensed that real excitement about him, that you mention, which I hadn't quite appreciated before. That makes me happy ... and also sad, for if things have not gone according to his plan in the five years since.<br />
    <br /><br />I do agree what you said about THIS IS IT! Just thinking a bit, how would he feel, KNOWING he was going to do something that BIG? Wasn't a concert he was presentig to, but the announcement of the craziest thing he's done in his life...THIS IS IT(the escapism)...and the thing that WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS........ :affraid:<br /><br />Before seeing the annoucement again, we could just try to feel a bit what he was going through at that moment and reflect over it...trying to imagine those emotions, that nerviousisms he could have had....we know almost nothing what was going on with him and around him at that moment...the things he knew, the danger around him (if it was), and the big chance he had to turn things to his favour, after so long time waiting...HOW WOULD ANYONE FEEL? We usualy react strangely to any kind of strong emotions, so why wouldn't HE? <br /><br />About that, things have not gone the way he wanted...it might be true. He would have ended the hoax maybe long ago if things were going properly, ..but this is real life, no theory, so things can get delayed, or things might have get in the way, or he could have changed his thoughts a few times, who knows? <br />But he's still into it, I can sense that, and while figuring out how to REVEAL the IT....he keeps us entertained. He keeps loving us and give us very good moments. If we'd just stop a bit and realy appreciate his work and the messages he's sending to us, before trying to find any clues, I think we would enjoy it better, and understand that LOVE. I mean, really understand it, if we just forget about the hoax a bit.  <br /><br />I will keep trying to simplify things...as they've got too complicated, more then it needed to be! <br /><br />Going to see APWNN vid again and enjoy his apperenace there... :affraid: :icon_geek: :woohoo2: That will lift my spirit LOL
    Hi Curls and Dreams, <br /><br />I have read your dissertations and am giving them thought. Thank you. <br /><br />Question...<br /><br />Is it safe for me to assume that you both are in agreement that something was in fact "off" about MJ's energy and gate on the day of the announcement? Your replies do not indicate that my assumption that MJ was "off" is out of order. <br /><br />Please continue to guide me along  :bearhug:
    Hi Echo, yes I do agree something was 'off'.  Let me tell you my story - I wasn't a huge MJ fan in 2009, I liked his music and was intrigued by his 'quirkiness', 'eccentricity', 'difference', call it what you will, but I'd never followed or been interested in his every move and I'd never sought out information about him. I just saw and read what was presented in the main stream media and had seen and heard very little, if anything, of him since the trial in 2005.<br /><br />When I saw the O2 announcement on TV, I immediately thought it was strange, in a 'can't put my finger on it' kind of way. He certainly didn't seem the same as I'd remembered, or expected, either in looks or demeanor, but that didn't lead me to thinking it wasn't him, just that he'd changed in a way that somehow didn't quite add-up.  At that time I put it down to passing years, the fact I hadn't seen anything of him in 4 years ... and the mystery that is Michael Jackson!<br /><br />And there it sat, quietly occupying a corner of my brain, waiting for the moment to resurface, over a year later, as I tried to make sense of all the other strange things that I'd noticed in the intervening months: the cancelled dates, the 'convenient,-now-he-won't-have-to-do-the-concerts' death, the disappearing doctor, the apparent lack of urgency by the authorities to investigate what had happened, the oh so quick memorial 'show', followed by the months of waiting for the funeral ....<br /><br />I can hardly believe it took me so long to actually put 2 and 2 together and get Hoax!<br /><br />In the months and years that followed I have revisited and dissected the O2 announcement many times, and decided that there were too many small, almost imperceptible MJ mannerisms exhibited by O2 guy, for it not to be MJ himself! I'll see if I can dig out a few posts where I detailed some of these, if you're interested!<br /><br />This vid by a body language guy, along the same lines, I found really interesting - maybe you'll want to give it a look and see what you think.<br /><br /> /><br />
    <br /><br />I've just rewatched this and noticed at about 6:10, that Craig Baxter says MJ is 'embarassed, drops his head and makes a gesture of retreat' when he does that knowing laugh I love so much!  I never picked up on this before, but what better 'retreat' is there than 'dying'?!<br /><br />(Sorry, I can't seem to be able to post YouTube vids any more. Is it no longer just a case of pasting the link between the youtube brackets that come up when you click on the YouTube button above the smilies?)<br /><br />EDIT: I've worked out the video thing thanks to a post by SEHF I spotted on another thread. Cheers SEHF!
  • on 1412160174:
    <br />Hi Curls and Dreams, <br /><br />I have read your dissertations and am giving them thought. Thank you. <br /><br />Question...<br /><br />Is it safe for me to assume that you both are in agreement that something was in fact "off" about MJ's energy and gate on the day of the announcement? Your replies do not indicate that my assumption that MJ was "off" is out of order. <br /><br />Please continue to guide me along  :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Hy @Echo <br />I have to agree that something was ¨off¨ with MJ and his speech that day...if not, it wouldn't have raised so many questions, of course. <br /> And I think it might be either because his excitement becuase of the *IT*, or because he have done that on purpose, to make people raise questions about his behavior or whatever MJ thought of, and he certainly accomplished it.<br />It might have been done on purpose for many reasons. But that's not a reason for me to believe he sent a look-alike to present THE THING, THE *IT* :ghsdf:. MJ is too smart to have done such stupidity. He would have missed all the fun. :multiplespotting:<br /><br />Even more fans agree he was Dave Dave at LKL then he was present at O2 Arena. <br />Well, I believe he was on both places. And many more. ;)<br /><br />To be sincere, I had many doubts too, but after seeing thousands of photos and made comparisons, it we be hard to MJ himself to demonstrate me the contrary LOL. <br /><br /> :bearhug: to you dear.<br />
  • JezzJezzJezzJezz Posts: 19
    edited April 2020

I think it was Richard Blackie (in latex mask and gloves maybe?) announcing at O2 Arena Press Conference, it was his voice, smile and his accent, especially when he said "Thank you all" the "O"sound is the same. Listen to his voice in Maya Newell documentary.

Pay attention to his coffin collection ;/

R B life story is very interesting :) I guess after his "death" in 2006 he changed his identity.

And have look at google search engine results when you type his name .....

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Never heard of Richard Blackie.... You have a link?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• JezzJezzJezzJezz Posts: 19

Here is a link to his documentary by Maya Newell.

And here is another interesting link.

https://www.reddit.com/r/sydney/comments/2s4amc/looking_for_people_who_metknew_richard_blackie/

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

I am far from convinced. The guy doesn't look enough like Michael and died in 2006, so I see issues with him doing anything at all in 2009.

Starting to think O2 dude is Michael, but high as a kite or something or some alter.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."