World Record feasting?

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 2020 in Messages to Michael
WTF how long is this feasting going to be?  :Thinking: Going for a world record or what? Time to check back in.  :Clock:

<- my face right now

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    What did you talkimghabout dear? Patiemceisthewertue😄🔥🔥💥💀
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Gonna be the world's largest  :Poo:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    edited January 2020
    Ha ha I agree

tenor.gif
  • omg ( i havent heard about this) will this be a concert? Imagine if Paris like performs one of micheals songs ( that would be Insane)
    edited January 2020
    On nom nom, who's hungry?  :Drooling:

IMG_20181115_002158.jpg

• That little hamburglar has stolen them ! HE should face harsh punishments for this, expiring big MAc's are e-mazing...  :Drooling:
    edited January 2020
    on 1542299393:
    That little hamburglar has stolen them ! HE should face harsh punishments for this, expiring big MAc's are e-mazing...  :Drooling:

Should have come and snatched them like a thief in the night!  :Ninja:

edited January 2020
    on 1542299393:
    That little hamburglar has stolen them ! HE should face harsh punishments for this, expiring big MAc's are e-mazing...  :Drooling:

E-mazing indeed! And you didn't get any!  :Loser:
    IMG_20181115_1959192jpg

I have two e-mazing expiring big Macs in the fridge. Do I wait for a ninja or do I eat them?  :Thinking: :Thinking: :Thinking:

edited January 2020
    on 1542447311:
    I have two e-mazing expiring big Macs in the fridge.

Oops, they gone!  :Sacred: :Big-Grin: :Loser:

What deal? What's the deal? Send me your list and meeting point after you paypal me your doekoes. I ain't gonna settle in court for 25%  :Ninja:

p.s. I will be in Tinychat to take your order.

Earth to Michael, please check in.

edited January 2020
    FB_IMG_1547515826765.jpg

ORLY??    :Drooling:

:Thinking: :Thinking: :Thinking:  :on-the-Phone:  :Clock: :Sun:

:Goodbye: :Crying2:

So no more Big Macs  :Angry: :Angry:

edited January 2020
    You HAVE to watch this, I nearly pissed myself: https://www.facebook.com/pearl.j.pearl.7/videos/10161855208340204/  :Loser:

I have TC open, in case that brain block is gone. I'll try to be nice  :Silly:

edited January 2020
    Oh JFC.

Haven't you heard of trigger warnings Souza??

:Poo: :Scared: :Laughing:
    :Big-Grin: :Big-Grin: :Laughing: :Clown:

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    😂👅💥😇😅👍😂
    edited January 2020
    annoyingshit.jpg

Flipped and found 2 differences.

I want:
    McKroket
    McChicken
    Big Mac
    2 Iced Frappé White Chocolade Raspberry

Thank you.

edited January 2020
    His hand is placed differently on his chin as well.

And what is with the middle one looking like he's 4 month til his due date?! Sorry must just be the angle, I just never noticed that before..
    HAHAHAHAHA that is a reflection of an arm  :Laughing: :Laughing: :Laughing: :Laughing: