Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    edited January 2020
    on 1573213180:
    on 1571101579:
    nearlydead.jpg

Q-tard ???

Wanna fight? I will flip you upside down with my little pinkie.  :Ninja:

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Omnia munda mundisOmnia munda mundis Posts: 11
    edited January 2020
    I took my horsey to the doctor
    With an attitude, but nothing he found
    By the time he left the stables

:Laughing: :Laughing:

Uhhhh I honestly thought this was the actual lyrics.  :Big-Grin:
    And that I just didn't realise it.
    I only caught on when I saw the next line.
    The line about the clown haha.  :Clown:

I know nothing about this man.
    Hoax has me broken, by Michael of the Jacksons.
    ?? For Baked or mashed potatoes?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Get yo boney ass in Discord, pronto.  :Clock:

edited January 2020
    Fixed it. Will send invoice later. Forum + Discord now accessible from main homepage and portal both on desktop and mobile.

No more lame excuses  :Yawn: :Sleeping2:

:Loser:

edited January 2020
    Merry Christmas you filthy animal!

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    🎄🐸

🍿🍔🙄

I'm so mad. 😡