Are these 2 different people?

trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

Comments

• RetroRetro Posts: 30
    edited April 2020
    No way, 1 person... B)
    But not here, heehee
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    You don't see any differences then? They look totally different people to me!
    edited April 2020
    Ok here's another one
    edited April 2020
    I see the difference, but maybe he had a bad day? But it's him... I have no idea... :/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Basel and Gothenburg are definitely the same, both look like older MJ. Munich I am not so sure about really, that could very well be the younger MJ...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

edited April 2020
    on 1546804959:
    Basel and Gothenburg are definitely the same, both look like older MJ. Munich I am not so sure about really, that could very well be the younger MJ...
    I agree those two are the same. It's weird because to me he looks totally different in Munich to those 2 performances though.
    edited April 2020
    He has natural acting abilities. Something like two personalities. He is sensitive and strong, shy and confident, etc. In the short film "Scream" he's changed literally in one moment :D
    edited April 2020
    on 1546904935:
    He has natural acting abilities. Something like two personalities. He is sensitive and strong, shy and confident, etc. In the short film "Scream" he's changed literally in one moment :D
    I agree, I bet he even has more than two. But although there is not a big difference, the main difference I see is in the face. Smile, shape of face etc. They move different too. The older one has a more square chin. I don't know how to explain it really.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

edited April 2020
    I agree, I bet he even has more than two.
    I agree. It is a little bit scary and fascinating, more fascinating, haha :D
    But although there is not a big difference, the main difference I see is in the face. Smile, shape of face etc. They move different too. The older one has a more square chin. I don't know how to explain it really.
    I also have no idea, but... maybe he just lost weight or he gained weight, could have a bad day or a good day... I'm sure there's a rational explanation.
    He does gain/lose weight here and there and that used to throw me off too. But the difference that I am seeing has nothing to do with weight. The younger looks a LOT like Janet, it's like a male version of her. His smile is different too. The older one has that huge crooked smile, know what I mean? There is two that look extremely alike, yet don't. Lost? Yes me too. Very irritating hahahahaha.

edited April 2020
    Younger, older... What do you mean, Souza? It's one year, 1997 :|
    The older one has that huge crooked smile, know what I mean?
    I think I understand...
    He has two or more personalities. Maybe he has a set of gestures and facial expressions for different occasions :D
    edited April 2020
    on 1546974636:
    Younger, older... What do you mean, Souza? It's one year, 1997 :|
    The older one has that huge crooked smile, know what I mean?
    I think I understand...
    He has two or more personalities. Maybe he has a set of gestures and facial expressions for different occasions :D
    He absolutely does. But still, there is one that's different. We don't see him a lot though. Most of the time it's the older one.

Sorry, I meant the younger (1960) and older (1958) MJ.

edited April 2020
    Sorry, I meant the younger (1960) and older (1958) MJ
    What? Wait... Are you talking about his (imaginary) twin brother? Sorry... but I don't believe that he has a twin brother, but it's interesting why he is ... changed. Who knows...
    edited April 2020
    Twins aren't 17 months apart.
    You don't have to agree, but calling it imaginary doesn't sound as if you respect my opinion.

edited April 2020
    Twins aren't 17 months apart.
    Right, I'm sorry, I mean "twin" brother, but not real twin.
    You don't have to agree, but calling it imaginary doesn't sound as if you respect my opinion.
    I'm sorry, I respect your opinion, really, but don't believe that his brother (?) can exist. And he is "imaginary" to me. I mean, he doesn't exist imho.
  • JezzJezzJezzJezz Posts: 19

Maybe Michael had silicon masks? He is masked artist. At the O2 conference for example? Somebody said he was wearing armored vest during O2 conference, but actually it could be a long silicon mask and gloves replicated his real face and hands.

I think he (and his double) were using them :)

He liked mannequins etc, and I’m sure he ordered the best quality silicon masks.

• I used to come here 8 yrs ago and think people who believed 2 MJs / Brother theory were fantasising. Over time I have studies their arguments and thought a LOT about how and why it could be possible and I have had to agree. Now beyond a shadow of a doubt I believe there two. It is the only explanation that makes so many things in his life make sense. Trust me, check out the backlog of conversation that has been done about this here over the years. Its undeniable.

Of course to throw us all off, MJ's also had their hired impersonators/look alikes/People in silicon face and body suits to front as him in public in occasion.

IMHO 02 MJ was neither of the MJs

Aussieeeeeee!!! How are you? Wow haven't seen you in such a long time! Hope you're doing great!

edited April 2020

What do you think about Carlo Riley’s instagram posts about MJ body molds that he has? Ha said he has his molds “accurate down to his fingerprints and scars”. 

He published a rare photo of MJ covered with plastic blanket taking his “body smooth” mold. 

There is a print screen of CR with MJ mother, he wrote in comments that she sent her security for him. Did she miss him so very much?

CR and MJ are the same body type and hight. Face is not very important as soon as silicone masks and gloves exist.

And the last print screen is a silicone mask that MJ gave to Dave Dave. 

No I don't think Carlo is involved or knows anything.

Basel, Munich and Gothenburg all same by the way, to go back to the original post. Auckland is very suspicious. Does not look like the same Michael to me at all. Way more make-up, thicker, harder lines in the face (likely because of all that makeup), seems much more confident yet not as 'happy' on stage. Moves from Gothenburg MJ come way more natural and he has a much softer face with way less makeup, compare for example Gothenburg's and Auckland's YANA. Gothenburg MJ actually sings when the mic is turned on, the other MJ is like "sure, lalalala". Auckland MJ's dance moves look more choreographed. Gothenburg MJ is much skinnier also. I know it's later on in the tour and he probably lost weight, but that is like a 40 pound difference. Seems. even for Michael Jackson, a bit extreme.

Anyway, how annoying is the guy? I have seen those two concerts in small bits dozens of times and I keep saying that Gothenburg MJ is not the same man as Auckland MJ. No way.

Pay attention MJ's ears. There are 2 different ears.

@titch91 Ears! 😂😂😂