Janet Jackson Chops Off All of Her Hair

2»

Comments

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    This reminded me of when Britney Spears buzzed off her own hair at a salon in 2007. The news article said it was her way of finding a fresh start. Psychologists said she was acting out and in need of help. Britney said, "I'm tired of people touching me. I don't want people touching me." <!-- m -->http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Hea ... 048&page=1<!-- m -->

Is Janet crying for help or wanting a fresh start? Does she want people to leave her alone?

I can't compare those two. Britney was in the middle of a nervous breakdown when she did that in the moment. Brtiney was acting out way before she even chopped off her hair. She was clubbing like crazy, passed out in the club, broke a window with an umbrella, and she was exposing her genital area in photos getting out of cars. Britney was constantly being harrassed by the media while she was trying to cope. However Janet is not nearly as much of a target as Britney was. Janet hasn't displayed any negative behavior or acting out since the 25th of June. She just been acting like her normal self. I think Janet just cut her hair because she wants a new look. I don't think she's acting out or crying out for help.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Let the sunshine in...........read between the lines.

The truth within the lies.
    This is the famous tagline for the musical "Hair"........

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079261/<!-- m -->
    As always, with L.O.V.E xoxo

[youtube:2tyh53nf]

[youtube:2tyh53nf]
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    This reminded me of when Britney Spears buzzed off her own hair at a salon in 2007. The news article said it was her way of finding a fresh start. Psychologists said she was acting out and in need of help. Britney said, "I'm tired of people touching me. I don't want people touching me." <!-- m -->http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Hea ... 048&page=1<!-- m -->

Is Janet crying for help or wanting a fresh start? Does she want people to leave her alone?

britney was about to be admitted to rehab. when you enter that, they will do a hair analysis to see which substances are in the system, how much and how long they might have been taken, so they know what kind of addict they're dealing with. brit was shaving her head herself and i read she took the hair with her or burnt it afterwards or something. in any case, she made SURE that no hair of hers was left or took a chance that someone would steal it. she could have ordered someone to shave her head but did it herself. that was not because she 'tilted', she didn't want anybody to take that hair and analyse it. no hair - no test. britney might be out of it, but she's not that dumb. she knew that a hair analysis prob would have gotten her in some real deep shit, worse that what she has to deal with now.

i think janet just finally got rid of the wigs and freed her head up. good move, pretty face like that needs to be shown off! who needs hair?

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • Gosh, I just had a weird idea and you may think I am in left field but I am just going to offer it up to you anyway.

Suppose, just for this sake, that Janet has worn wigs and extensions in the past. Now she chooses to reveal "her true self" (with short hair). If her revelation is meant to be construed as anything more, perhaps it means, maybe, that Michael is about to reveal his true self??!?!?!?!

OK...I am going to retreat into my dark cave now.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Well nothing TMZ posts is an accident at least as far as MJ is concerned. On the other hand we fans have been "conditioned" to see clues in everything. What do they expect? There's been so much discussion on whether or not MJ wore a wig, and then there was the fake autopsy that said he was bald. Need more clues please, TMZ! TS can you help?
  • Janet has some pretty hair!
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    She had more hair than that growing up, she doesn't lack hair, she probably has worn wigs/weaves but I've never seen her hair short like this even as a child. I honestly think she just wanted a new look.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    She is an HOT CHICK , rooar! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • absolutely gorgeous...she looks fantastic with her own natural hair! So so pretty!
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Wow she really looks beautiful! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Michael and Janet can really pull off lots of hairstyles some I kno I can't lols <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I like kinda comparing her and Michael because they are are sooo much alike in many ways <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> They are my 2 favorites of the Jacksons but I still love the other <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Janet short hair=beautiful
    Michael short hair=beautiful
    Michael long hair=stunning
    Janet long hair=stunning
    Their features are great <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
    Out with the old in with the new is the moral lols <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Sunshine is coming in Janets gonna b hot this summer with that new do <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !
    Ya know I wanna see Michael's hair right abt now <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Hmm wondering his style <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ?
  • I'll just say that she looks very beautyful like this <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Janet does look absolutely beautiful. This cut really does fit her face. She is one of few women that can wear extremely short hair. It's great that she's moving forward in her life. I am sure having a wealthy businessman ( from Qatar)as her new friend doesn't hurt either. She definitely has moved on from Jermanine Dupri. Much happiness to her. Keep he Faith! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    hmm I wonder what makes London so popular for the Jacksons, especially for Michael and Janet.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    hmm I wonder what makes London so popular for the Jacksons, especially for Michael and Janet.

Yeah I thought the same thing. It seem like the Jacksons are always in London for some reason.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

Notice how there are pap pictures of Janet coming out of a restuarant once she is in London.. yet Lisa Marie Presley has supposed to have moved to the UK and there is absolutely zilch about that.. i really think LMP has given that as a cover story and is somewhere else..
  • MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    She looks beautiful. Love her hair do, I would go with a fresh start for Janet.
    How beautiful are most of the Jackson family. Love her skin color, perfect. We love you Janet.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Im watchin Janet Jackson on Graham Norten.. BBC1 right now.. no mention of Michael at all.
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Janet has Red shoes on, just like Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz. Hope it's a clue! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    go JJ
  • I wonder why TMZ used the word "chops". They make it sound like her hair was cut with one swing of a knife. Anyways:

C= 3
    h= 8
    o= 15
    p= 16
    s= 19
    ______
    ...61... 6+1=7 and 6*1=6

AND...

C= 3...*8=24...2+4=6
    h= 8...already used
    o= 15... 1+5=6
    p= 16...1+6=7 and 1*6=6
    s= 19...1*9=9
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898

Notice how there are pap pictures of Janet coming out of a restuarant once she is in London.. yet Lisa Marie Presley has supposed to have moved to the UK and there is absolutely zilch about that.. i really think LMP has given that as a cover story and is somewhere else..

Hmm, the Jacksons go to London all the time. Do you think maybe MJ is there? If he is, do you think LMP is now there to be with him as well?
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I thought LMP has baby twins and a husband to take care of?