Strange Photo

CoffeBeanCoffeBean Posts: 134
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
file.php?id=13456
Looks like double for me. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Comments

• Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    looks like a really bad photoshop for me <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Double, no. Photoshop, yes.
  • CoffeBeanCoffeBean Posts: 134
    2a88c5e72849.jpg
    011ec85861a2.jpg
    9c4a2a3fea9e.jpg
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Where are those above photos from??
    from 2008
    from 2008

Ok.. but i cant read the article. What does it say>? Where is he and what is he doing?
    I don't know about that article. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I just reads, that this is FAKE 'Michael' visit in Russia. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I just add glasses
    0be79a1df3d1.jpg
    Looks really realistic.
    I don't know about that article. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I just reads, that this is FAKE 'Michael' visit in Russia. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I just add glasses
    0be79a1df3d1.jpg
    Looks really realistic.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That is so wierd.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Woah. Wait a minute, who is this guy? It's not Michael? Then who is it?
    If this guy is a fake, then he is the best one i have seen so far.

Can anyone translate the whole article? What magazine and issue is this?
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    very confused now at first i thought no way is that a fake Michael but his nose is not quite right and something is a bit off but if he is a double he is very very close not like any of the others who you can spot in a second.
    His neck is darker than his face. Could it be O2 guy?
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Why are people so against the fact that someone could have been posing as Michael. Or that he sent doubles sometimes. I'm sure the man did get tired of the limelight sometimes. & probably had some times when he didn't want to attend something. Why is that hard to accept/believe? All kinds of celebrities use doubles. & this guy to me, screams double!

I want to see the hands of this guy to answer that one.

We need to do serious research on this. We need to know what magazine this is from and what issue.. and then a Russian friend to translate it for us. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Who said anyone was against it? We're just amazed, that someone looks exactly like him. Well the him we have been fed to from the media. We actually don't know HIM anymore do we. We just want to know who it is
  • MadhurimaMadhurima Posts: 1
    This seems to be a set up photo made in Photoshop where in the living room Michael sits on the sofa.......
    It seems its been placed there........

Really not fitting..........

I would like to read the translated magazine article as wll... In case some one knows the language please share the translated stuff here.............

We need to do serious research on this. We need to know what magazine this is from and what issue.. and then a Russian friend to translate it for us. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    This is journal content. Which is highlighted in blue, says: 'EXCLUSIVE. Michael, oil!' Text below is not legible.

I find something, the human from last photo is russian impresonator - Pavel (or Paul) Talalaev.
    pavel+Talalaev+Michael+Jackson+wannabe+commits+suicide!+nervous+breakdown.jpg
    7_photo6.jpg

But I dont know who is on 2 photo <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> wow! their heads are HUGE <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I think this is a double and a good one at that.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954

This is journal content. Which is highlighted in blue, says: 'EXCLUSIVE. Michael, oil!' Text below is not legible.

I find something, the human from last photo is russian impresonator - Pavel (or Paul) Talalaev.
    pavel+Talalaev+Michael+Jackson+wannabe+commits+suicide!+nervous+breakdown.jpg
    7_photo6.jpg

But I dont know who is on 2 photo <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Looks like every other double, other than E-cas. Some fool dressed up like MJ used to dress 15+ yrs ago that doesn't even remotely resemble MJ in any way physically.
    Michael Oil?? What does that mean?
  • Amanda07Amanda07 Posts: 20
    No. That's not Michael, lol.. his head is like an orange <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> photoshop!
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    2a88c5e72849.jpg

Wow , if this guys is realy a impersonator, we need start doing some new researchs <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I would say all those above pics except for the 2 of the impersonator are Michael
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    I would say all those above pics except for the 2 of the impersonator are Michael

yep, i agree, that's Michael, 10000%..no need to dig into it