Usher in Australia opens up about Michael Jackson

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited May 2010 in News
He says when he heard the news of MJ's death, he thought it was just "another media lie"......then takes off his sunnies to be serious. Again ....... restoring MJ's image.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But does he say "two days later" he was called and asked to take part in a memorial, or was it "a few days" later?????? This makes a big difference as to just how soon things were in plan. Any opinions? Two days or a few days???

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/play/-/7270894/usher-confessions/

As always with L.O.V.E xoxox

Comments

• truthseekertruthseeker Posts: 219
    Thanks for posting this. Looked like it was a little rough on him to talk about MJ though. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

The image restoration is happening, though! I love Usher! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Michael Jackson was Usher's number one influence when he recorded his first cd at the age of 14 which was really, really good. Usher was a cool kid, a mama's boy from the word go, but very adorable. You make me wanna...
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    He says when he heard the news of MJ's death, he thought it was just "another media lie"......then takes off his sunnies to be serious. Again ....... restoring MJ's image.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> But does he say "two days later" he was called and asked to take part in a memorial, or was it "a few days" later?????? This makes a big difference as to just how soon things were in plan. Any opinions? Two days or a few days???

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/sunrise/video/play/-/7270894/usher-confessions/

As always with L.O.V.E xoxox
    "days later"
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I'm sorry but I don't have much respect for usher. He's nothing more than a Michael Jackson wannabe IMO. He has copied Michael his entire career. And when he makes stupid comments like he's the next Michael Jackson. Just makes me dislike him even more.
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • that's true. everyone at my school likes this kind of music. even my friend who is a mj fan tells to listen to this. i have some songs in my ipod. but i love mj. i like the oldies better. james brown, nat king cole, queen, beatles, frank sinatra, stevie wonder, (some other that i can't recall right now), they were/are real music. michael comeback or give a significant clue that you are alive. so i can be happy
  • ButterflyawayButterflyaway Posts: 135
    I like Usher and his new album is worlds better than his last. Yes Usher is a MJ wannabe but who isn't these days? and Usher always ALWAYS give MJ respect, and for this I have no reason to dislike him. The next MJ thing, I'm sure he knows he's playin himself. LOL
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I notice he grabs his crotch alot too, and attempts some sort of moonwalk.....
  • imbadimbad Posts: 16
    I'm sorry but I don't have much respect for usher. He's nothing more than a Michael Jackson wannabe IMO. He has copied Michael his entire career. And when he makes stupid comments like he's the next Michael Jackson. Just makes me dislike him even more.

I agree!!! I can't stand Usher!! He's got such a bad attitude and he just comes off as fake with an extremely bad attitude. His performance and the memorial was forced and fake. His performance in the Grammy tribute bothered me. He was trying to out do everyone and copy Michael. It was just sad. No way will he be the next Michael. His music is not as good as it used to be.
  • Now there is nothing i hate more than MJ wannabees but i do not think Usher is one of them. I think absolutely he looked up to Michael and respected him tremendously.
    He isnt no Michael and he knows that. He does his own thing i feel. Just me. I really like Usher. One of the few newer artists i actually like. I am very picky and have Michael so high up on a pedistal nobody can touch him, nobody comes even close.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I have to respectful disagree with you. He is one of the biggest MJ wannabe's and he has been his entire career. He grabs himself like Michael, he sometimes does the Jesus poses like Michael, he tries this moonwalk like move. I just don't like him.