Taaj Malik is asking all fans to unite on this please.

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in News
I feel that maybe too many of us are "believers" in the hoax, and not helping. She is begging all of us, regardless of what we believe, to help with "Justice for MJ". What if he is really gone, and we don't do something about it...........it's all for L.O.V.E xxxx

<!-- m -->http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YZ79GD9<!-- m -->

Comments

• She wouldn't be twittering that "he's alive!" now would she. Diversion tactic possibly as the list of beLIEvers grows. 98% I think last count. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Emmmm???? Who is she to tell anyone what to do, just about had it with various people telling fans what they should or should not do <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • MeandMyShadowMeandMyShadow Posts: 385
    Emmmm???? Who is she to tell anyone what to do, just about had it with various people telling fans what they should or should not do <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Amen to that.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    There's definately a solid line between the two groups. Can't get them united without a BAM.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I want justice for MJ, what ever that entails. What ever went wrong to cause Michael to be gone needs to be dealt with to the fullest capacity possible. In that respect, I am a justice 4 MJ supporter. For life or death.
  • I want justice for MJ, what ever that entails. What ever went wrong to cause Michael to be gone needs to be dealt with to the fullest capacity possible. In that respect, I am a justice 4 MJ supporter. For life or death.

I'm with you. Dead or alive, Michael deserves support and unity for justice.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The Hitler Propaganda Minister, Joseph Goebbels and his famous phrase "lies, lies, lies, that something is" to discuss the effect of lies and the effect of defamation.
    A man who is swindled, has to start again. A man who is insulted, faces a description which almost always lacks substance. A man who is murdered, dead is. Those who suffer the slander and defamation could become a dead in life...

I am not a lawyer, but always caught my attention the justice does not punish severely should slander and defamation.

Who has even been slandered and defamed has often demonstrate that what was said is not true, not only to achieve a legal sentence for its perpetrator, but also for the forgiveness of a society that often presumed guilty.

That is the kind of justice that I understand to Michael, we and with the help of women like Aphrodite Jones, we must do everything possible to clear his name so many lies and injustice, and try to amend so much suffering. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->