Dr. Conrad Murray to the Rescue -- The Video

Comments

• I think we need to dig the bejebus out of this write up from the "IV" word to everything else. IV is 4 or four in roman numbers I was thinking but that doesn't really mean anything. But how about lets run with other stuff like the fact that the Watermark for TMZ has their big arsed "M" on Murrays back!!!!!!!!!!! Now to my knowledge Conny doesn't glorify himself with big arsed M's but we know some other people that do, heck even his over head stage lights created big M's so what do we have here a clue that Conny is Michael!!!!
    Nefari
    Just sayin
    If MJ is Conny, he's doing a pretty good job with it (like this hoax), but when "he" was talking about how sorry "he" was on youtube, it's very clear that that was Michael (look at his bottom lip and teeth). I'm not going to say if Conny is Michael or if Michael is Conny now, because, right now, I REALLY don't like looking at CM (he looks evil), and that can be hard to determine.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    lol I want to give Conny a piece of my mind about just acting overtly smooth like he doesn't have a care in the world, I mean posing with Coffee girl, jogging along the beach, saving lives like he wants to star on Chips or some hero show *Baywatch <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I mean he's irking me with his cool demeanor unlike someone who just killed a man and needs to get his behind in front of his lawyers and cry for some solution to his woes. He just aint acting accordingly. Something stinks.

• IMO: Staged, and recorded pre June 25th.
    Why do you think it was recorded before June? I think it´s staged as well though.

Because of this:
    The passenger says Dr. Murray walked over to the woman -- and several flight attendants thought he was just a regular passenger trying to make his way to the bathroom. We're told the flight attendants asked Murray to return to his seat ... and that's when he revealed he was an MD.

Under which rock have they been hiding for the past 11 months..?
    Oh, of course!! Haven´t picked up on that! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> You´re right!
  • Lolz. More theatrics! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    They are outstanding TMZ our suggestions, again we were pleased with a picture of Murray on the plane <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ;

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9849&start=25<!-- l -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9849&start=100<!-- l -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    piece by piece.........xxxxxx
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Wait a minute :
    Dr. Conrad Murray may have saved a life this morning ... 30,000 feet above the ground.

Sources tell TMZ Murray was on a US Air flight from Houston to Phoenix when a flight attendant came over the loudspeaker and asked if there was a doctor on board
    The passenger says Dr. Murray walked over to the woman -- and several flight attendants thought he was just a regular passenger trying to make his way to the bathroom. We're told the flight attendants asked Murray to return to his seat ... and that's when he revealed he was an MD
  • one word ---> STAGED... Plus, now we have proof that TMZ is reading our forum <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> funny they post a video after we say we are not buying the original article; needless to say, the video and NEWER article completely voids out the original article... ie: 1st article says flight attendant called for a doctor over the pa and the 2nd one says Murray went to the lady...Why didn't the video surface as part of the 1st article???? Shamone TMZ... TRY AGAIN!
  • one word ---> STAGED... Plus, now we have proof that TMZ is reading our forum <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> funny they post a video after we say we are not buying the original article; needless to say, the video and NEWER article completely voids out the original article... ie: 1st article says flight attendant called for a doctor over the pa and the 2nd one says Murray went to the lady...Why didn't the video surface as part of the 1st article???? C'mon TMZ... TRY AGAIN!

*throws flowers to Harvey to thank him for the great show* throwflo.gif
  • Doctor DeathDoctor Death Posts: 484
    Interesting choice of a name though...Did it occur to anyone???

SHARON ROSS

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

We're watching......
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    "Remember OUR story -- that the doc on trial for allegedly killing Michael Jackson was on a US Air flight when a female passenger passed out with a dangerously low pulse"

- of course we remember YOUR story - same as lots of other your stories <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and are waiting for more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This is referred to Harvey; <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Product Description:

The Diana Rose of Sharon, Hibiscus syriacus Diana, is an upright, deciduous shrub that is a vigorous, erect, multi-stemmed shrub that typically grows 8-12' tall. This shrub may also be trained as a single trunk tree or espalier. Leaves are diamond-shaped, dark green, slightly palmate and toothed. 'Diana' bears whiteflowers with yellow stems from late summer until mid-fall. This plant really requires no pruning, unless you need to remove a dead or damaged branch.

Long, early-summer to fall bloom period. This cultivar is a sterile triploid that produces very few if any seed pods. Excellent flowering shrub that may be massed, planted in groups or used as a specimen. Very tolerant of summer heat and humidity. Larger flowers may be obtained by pruning back hard to 2-3 buds in early spring. Otherwise, prune to shape.

<!-- m -->http://www.naturehills.com/product/dian ... haron.aspx<!-- m -->
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    "Remember OUR story -- that the doc on trial for allegedly killing Michael Jackson was on a US Air flight when a female passenger passed out with a dangerously low pulse"

- of course we remember YOUR story - same as lots of other your stories <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> and are waiting for more <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Ofcourse we remember YOUR story , but YOU don't <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

IMO: Staged, and recorded pre June 25th.
    Why do you think it was recorded before June? I think it´s staged as well though.

Because of this:
    The passenger says Dr. Murray walked over to the woman -- and several flight attendants thought he was just a regular passenger trying to make his way to the bathroom. We're told the flight attendants asked Murray to return to his seat ... and that's when he revealed he was an MD.

Under which rock have they been hiding for the past 11 months..?

now, that would just be too cold-blooded, or would it? i haven't even thought about that one being pre-recorded...anyone has access to passengers lists? that would be something tmz could obtain, or not? just to see if murray was actually flying last week...

anyway: STILL NOT BUYING, HARVEY! and we're not gonna buy two different versions of the same old story, either!
    i think tmz is underestimating the thorough research done here...like we're playin' or what?

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

edit: maaan...we haven't looked at how the article starts: 'sources say...' <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> okay, guess it was meant to be just a joke then, right harvey?
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> mj is conny en this is filmed before june 25th ? wow if this is right i am speechless !! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> iam straight going into my pedded cell right now , and i wont come out this whole weekend <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> but i will lurk on the forum <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    OK LOOK AT THIS POINT IT'S EVEN BELIEVABLE DA MAN WAS THE ONE WHO SHOT THE VIDEO HE WAS PROBABLY IN DISGUISE AND HE'S LIKE YEAH MURRAY SAVES THE DAY LET ME RECORD IT FOR TMZ IT HAPPENED SHAMONE IT DID LOL! MY GOODNESS THIS IS WAY TOO STAGED.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    YOU ASK... YOU HAVE IT!
    WE ARE SAYING HERE THAT WHY THEY DON´T HAVE A VIDEO? THEY HAVE IT!
    AND OTHER THING... WHAT KIND OF PERSON WAS DOING A VIDEO OF THE WOMAN WHO IS PASSING??? IS THIS NORMAL? IS MORBID!!!!
    LOL!
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    OK, YOU GUYS REMEMBER SUPPOSEDLY THERE HAVE BEEN SIGHTINGS OF MICHAEL AND THEY'RE LIKE I DIDN'T HAVE A CAMARA ON ME BLAH BLAH SO I COULDN'T SNAP A PICTURE OF HIM, NOW HOW THE HECK DO YOU CAPTURE CM OUT OF THE BLUE WITHOUT KNOWING THE CHICK IS GONNA PASS OUT UNLESS YOU ARE SUPER FAST HAHA
  • Didnt TMZ post last year that Murray has signed up to do a reality show.. Yeah showing how he is in on the HOAX.. Bring on MJ and another thing if DR.DEATH said to me i was michael jacksons doctor id rather of died than let him stick anythin near me....Thats if MJ really is "DEAD" but i dont believe it....
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Has anyone picked up on the fact that the baby was 11 months old? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Just sayin'

OMG.. good catch!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

GEEEZZZ!!! this is just tooo effin' MUCH! how much detail can there be??? i wonder what comes out in the end that we DIDN'T see? like: 'and here's all the details i thought up that went past you'...*paper rolling forever*

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    YOU ASK... YOU HAVE IT!
    WE ARE SAYING HERE THAT WHY THEY DON´T HAVE A VIDEO? THEY HAVE IT!
    AND OTHER THING... WHAT KIND OF PERSON WAS DOING A VIDEO OF THE WOMAN WHO IS PASSING??? IS THIS NORMAL? IS MORBID!!!!
    LOL!

Agree with you. Why would someone take a vid of that? Now we have a proof that shows Murray saves lives! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Okay - I have professional emergency training as a flight attendant and this is just SO WRONG.

Firstly if any medical emergency takes place, the first thing you would do is carry the passenger to the back of the plane or to the nearest galley where you can make the person lie down and elevate them accordingly. Reasons for this is 1)to avoid the rest of the passengers panicking. 2)to give the attendants a chance to work on the patient withoug anyone interrupting 3)to have ample space to work on the patient, especially since patients have to be lying down instead of sitting up when being treated. I have had emergencies on my flights though none of them required IV's or injections.

So why was the patient still in her seat when Murray went to the loo - does he have nature calls everytime someone passes out?

Also why did Murray have to use a fellow passenger to move her and not the attendants.

And why don't they mention the attendant who had to open the locked emergency kit to get the IV out, the kits are always under lock and key and numbered plastic seals - as a report has to be filled out before each flight and the kit checked to see nothing is missing.

To me this is a mockup of an aircraft.

They announced they needed a doctor. He walked up and they assumed he was going to the loo - actually he was responding. That's what I understood when I read it.
    They probably didn't mention the attendant because they are giving the highlights of the story, not a blow-by-blow. Anyway - at any rate - it was probably staged.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    <!-- m -->http://www.flightattendantcabincrewtrai ... rstaid.htm<!-- m -->
    Introduction

Your duty as a Flight Attendant is to offer immediate and temporary care to a customer of an accident or sudden illness until professional care can be obtained. It is given in order to prevent death or further injury, to relieve pain, and to counteract shock. It may mean the difference between life and death, or temporary and permanent disability. It includes well selected words of encouragement, evidence of willingness to help, and promotion of confidence by demonstration of competence.

BASIC RULES FOR ADMINISTERING FIRST AID INFLIGHT

Listed below are six basic rules for administering first aid inflight. They are applied in all first aid situations.

1.Keep calm and determine the injuries or sudden cause of illness.
    2.Find out exactly what happened. Information may be obtained from the customer, friends, family or witnesses.
    3.Put on latex gloves before administering first aid, particularly when treating an open wound. Gloves are available in the CPR bags, Vital 1 and one box is attached to each First Aid Kit.
    4.Check for an emergency medical alert emblem or other identification, such as a card, bracelet or necklace to provide information on the customer's condition (have a witness when searching for identification).
    5.If customer's condition appears serious, do not hesitate to use the P.A. and request medical assistance from a doctor that may be on board. Credentials should always be checked before relinquishing your duties.
    6.Treat injuries in order of their importance.
    Act quickly and deal with the urgent conditions first.

<!-- m -->http://www.flightattendantcabincrewtrai ... staid1.htm<!-- m -->
    EMERGENCY MEDICAL KIT (EMK)

All aircraft are equipped with one Emergency Medical Kit. This kit is to be used by or under supervision of a licensed MD or DO physician only, (Medical Doctor or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine). Credentials must be checked prior to opening the kit.Unauthorized opening of the kit by an airline employee may subject such employee to disciplinary action, up to and including termination.

The Emergency Medical kit is located on the flightdeck and contains no narcotics. Contents of the Emergency Medical Kit:

Sphygmomanometer (1)
    Stethoscope (1)
    Airways, oropharyngeal (3 sizes) (3)
    Syringes (4)
    Needles (6)
    50% Dextrose injection 50cc (1)
    Epinephrine 1:1000 (2)
    Diphenhydramine HC1 injection (2)
    Nitroglycerin tablets (10)
    Protective latex gloves (1)
    Basic Instructions (1)
    The Emergency Medical Kit contains one of certain items (i.e., Blood Pressure Cuff), but contains twice the amount of medication that is called for in the F.A.R.'s, and in most cases, should an emergency arise and medication be used, the kit will still meet minimum requirements. All flight attendant training programs teach the usage of this emergency medical kit.

Included in each kit is at least two copies of the Use of Airline Emergency Medical Kit form. The attending physician must fill out this form. Make sure the physician signs and prints his/her signature and title and gives their license number. This form should be attached to the Flight Attendant Report of Irregularly and turned into a Supervisor.

Listed on the inside lid are the quantities of medication and the F.A.R. quantities required, which can be verified by the MD or DO and final verification from the flightdeck.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234

IMO: Staged, and recorded pre June 25th.

I'm also starting to believe a lot of the footage we're seeing now coming out about Murray was taken before June 25,2009. It's just too weird and too staged. MJ probably made This is it movie back in 2008.lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm sure it took MJ and Kenny Ortega a long time to come up with all those graphics and computer concepts used in the movie. That kind of stuff doesn't happen overnight. I wouldn't be suprised.