Satan's Army

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I watched this documentary film today on History Channel and I liked it so much. Now I understand everything better and why we need to unite for Army of LOVE asap. Please watch all of the parts, it will make you understand everything better and why Michael did the hoax.

[youtube:o8kuu7vk]

Comments

• jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Dude! I like his piercings!

And no that's not sarcasm.

Actually he's just plain hot. Can't even lie.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366

I know right!?
    But meh. Not my taste. I prefer Baphomet.
    He's got that nice body.
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Edit: I LOVE how they blame the Swine Flu on Satan. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I know right!?
    He's got that nice body.

Edit: I LOVE how they blame the Swine Flu on Satan. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Agreed. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I haven't gotten to finish this show yet cuz youtube was bein' a beast but I'm gonna try again now. I love shows like this, mostly because of how ridiculous most of these things are. But if I got started on that, I'd get labeled a troll and condemned to the hellfires <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I haven't gotten to finish this show yet cuz youtube was bein' a beast
    but I'm gonna try again now. I love shows like this, mostly because of how ridiculous most of these things are. But if I got started on that, I'd get labeled a troll and condemned to the hellfires <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Sounds like a pun. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Honestly, I don't understand how people could believe this.
    I was laughing my butt off the whole time. Like.. literally.
    But yeah, don't wanna get into it that much, but please people.
    This is a joke.
  • "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone."
    ~ Kevin Spacey as Verbal in "The Usual Suspects"
  • Dude! I like his piercings!

I know right!?
    He's got that nice body.

Agreed. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I haven't gotten to finish this show yet cuz youtube was bein' a beast but I'm gonna try again now. I love shows like this, mostly because of how ridiculous most of these things are. But if I got started on that, I'd get labeled a troll and condemned to the hellfires <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I only watched some of the first part. Will watch the rest later. Does it mention 2012 by any chance? I always thought the year 2012 would bring spiritual enlightenment and ascension, myself. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I haven't gotten to finish this show yet cuz youtube was bein' a beast
    but I'm gonna try again now. I love shows like this, mostly because of how ridiculous most of these things are. But if I got started on that, I'd get labeled a troll and condemned to the hellfires <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Sounds like a pun. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Honestly, I don't understand how people could believe this.
    I was laughing my butt off the whole time. Like.. literally.
    But yeah, don't wanna get into it that much, but please people.
    This is a joke.

Can you guys please explain what is ridiculous about this show? And what's the point that you didn't believe in? This is such a very serious and important show. And I didn't post it for people to have fun with this. If you didn't like it, you leave it. Don't need sarcasm. Please be respectful to people here.
    Dear PureLove,

I'm sorry if you were offended, but I openly do not believe in this. If you believe in god and satan, I'm no one to stop you.
    But I'm asking that you not let these shows preach to you about religion.
    T.V shows were made to sell, and often sensationalize their shows to do so.
    Please listen to your conscious and find what's wrong and right, good and evil, without these shows telling you what to think. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Throughout history the masses have been incited to hatred and much violence by fear-mongering of elite individuals with something to gain. Personally I think its best to keep studying the Bible (it's in layers too; the truths in it are not always on the surface) in relation to the events around you, and let God guide you in understanding it, not other people. Read everything, and like Michael says, "Think for yourself." L.O.V.E. conquers all eventually.
    Dear PureLove,

I'm sorry if you were offended, but I openly do not believe in this. If you believe in god and satan, I'm no one to stop you.
    Please listen to your conscious and find what's wrong and right, good and evil, without these shows telling you what to think. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, I'm offended with your posts. I'm not here to judge noone with their beliefs but also I'm not here to be judged or mocked by others about my beliefs. Do we really need these shows to understand how the world has been getting to be a terrible place? Isn't it too easy to see how we're getting closer to an end? All the eartquakes, the hunger, diseases and everything else in this world gives us the proof of an evil creature and how devilish it makes humanity. These kind of tv shows doesn't tell us what to think. We're NOT stupid not to make our own minds. It's so easy to see what's going on if you open your eyes. These tv shows just sembolize things and try to make us see everything clearly. Why is it so hard to understand that there's evil in this world and trying to collect more people to make them join their army? So you guys do not believe in illuminati and NWO either? Because they are Satan's army and that's the reason why Michael is trying to build Army of L.O.V.E. That makes me so sad to see you haven't understood anything about Michael's message yet.

If you don't believe, that's ok with me. Unfortunately this world is not going to be saved because of people like you. Because of people who close their eyes to the truth. But why do you come and be sarcastic about my post then? This's such a very important issue that I'm trying to give. But with your sarcastic posts, this post is ruined. What gives you the right not to be respectful to others? I didn't come to this forum to argue with noone. And I've never been disrespectful to noone on the forum. If I don't believe or don't like something, I just move on. Why can't you people do the same and hurt others? Is this what you learnt from Michael?

Anyways, that's enough. I just want everyone to be respectful to each other on the forum.

• I have no problem with people airing their opinion about this subject, whether agreeing or disagreeing.

I do however have a problem with people who are ridiculing other people for having a different opinion. That's not the way to discuss things, and it has got to stop.

If you can't control the urge to ridicule people, then take it to PM.

I have no problem with people airing their opinion about this subject, whether agreeing or disagreeing.

I do however have a problem with people who are ridiculing other people for having a different opinion. That's not the way to discuss things, and it has got to stop.

If you can't control the urge to ridicule people, then take it to PM.

Thank you Mo. God bless. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    That makes me so sad to see you haven't understood anything about Michael's message yet.
    Why can't you people do the same and hurt others? Is this what you learnt from Michael?
    I hear ya Mo, but this is just sad.
    Somebody else could be the judge.
    I was very respectful when I wrote directly to you, and you come back at me with this?
    I'm sorry, but I don't consider this respect. I see it as being rude and covering it up.
    In my opinion, I understand Michael's message very well.
    But his message isn't to convert everyone to christianity..?
    I'm done with this. If you want discuss this further, take it to PM.
  • Dear PureLove,

Yes, I'm offended with your posts. I'm not here to judge noone with their beliefs but also I'm not here to be judged or mocked by others about my beliefs. Do we really need these shows to understand how the world has been getting to be a terrible place? Isn't it too easy to see how we're getting closer to an end? All the eartquakes, the hunger, diseases and everything else in this world gives us the proof of an evil creature and how devilish it makes humanity. These kind of tv shows doesn't tell us what to think. We're NOT stupid to make our own minds. It's so easy to see what's going on if you open your eyes. These tv shows just sembolize things and try to make us see everything clearly. Why is it so hard to understand that there's evil in this world and trying to collect more people to make them join their army? So you guys do not believe in illuminati and NWO either? Because they are Satan's army and that's the reason why Michael is trying to build Army of L.O.V.E. That makes me so sad to see you haven't understood anything about Michael's message yet.

If you don't believe, that's ok with me. Unfortunately this world is not going to be saved because of people like you. Because of people who close their eyes to the truth. But why do you come and be sarcastic about my post then? This's such a very important issue that I'm trying to give. But with your sarcastic posts, this post is ruined. What gives you the right not to be respectful to others? I didn't come to this forum to argue with noone. And I've never been disrespectful to noone on the forum. If I don't believe or don't like something, I just move on. Why can't you people do the same and hurt others? Is this what you learnt from Michael?

Anyways, that's enough. I just want everyone to be respectful to each other on the forum.

I am with you 100%. We all have the freedom to choose what we believe. What we don't have is the right to judge, mock or ridicule others because of their beliefs.

Michael's message is of a spiritual nature even if many wish to keep their eyes closed to this. If you think he is here to expose the NWO and the Illuminati, then you must be aware that they worship the "dark side". You can not just accept chapters and not the entire story.

If you believe that God, Allah, whatever name you have for the creator exists than his opposition must also exist, otherwise your logic is flawed. Simply put, if God exists than Lucifer must also exists. You can not have one without the other. ALL religions very foundation is on the story of the fallen angel, the snake, the Djinn, whatever name you wish to give to this embodiment of evil.

As far as converting everyone to Christianity goes...
    ALL religions can be traced back to a single source. ALL religions serve one God, the same God. There are some changes that have been made to each religion but the basic stories are ALL the same. These so called DIFFERENT religions are artificial they have been created to DIVIDE US, to CONTROL US. Wars are fought in the name of God but each side is serving the same God and it is a corruption of faith. It is time to wake up and see it all as it really is. You do not need to go to a building (church, mosque, temple) to find God. The creator is a part of everything in creation, the creator is inside us all. As we are created so we create, this is our true gift.

Jesus said the Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift a stone and you will find me.
  • Does this documentary mention 2012 by any chance? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    @Stranger
    I'll have to check later and I'll tell you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

@serenity
    I agree with you with a lot of this.
    I am a Buddhist, and the ying-yang has always been there to remind us of
    Dark and light. But the dramatic way they show the Devil is very misleading to weak-minded people. The government could easily manipulate the truth about religion to make the people live in fear. I have experienced this first-hand with my mother and grandmother. When my mom was young, the priests in her town were screaming about an impending apocalypse and told everyone to give them all their money to buy supplies in another town. All the children were scared to death and men killed eachother. The priests just took everyone's money and left the country. My grandmother still lives in fear. Things like this were not rare in Mexico at the time, but this proves that religion is a weak spot in people, and many believe what they are told.
    This show is just what I'm talking about.
    I also agree when you say God is everywhere, because it is. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Dear PureLove,

Yes, I'm offended with your posts. I'm not here to judge noone with their beliefs but also I'm not here to be judged or mocked by others about my beliefs. Do we really need these shows to understand how the world has been getting to be a terrible place? Isn't it too easy to see how we're getting closer to an end? All the eartquakes, the hunger, diseases and everything else in this world gives us the proof of an evil creature and how devilish it makes humanity. These kind of tv shows doesn't tell us what to think. We're NOT stupid to make our own minds. It's so easy to see what's going on if you open your eyes. These tv shows just sembolize things and try to make us see everything clearly. Why is it so hard to understand that there's evil in this world and trying to collect more people to make them join their army? So you guys do not believe in illuminati and NWO either? Because they are Satan's army and that's the reason why Michael is trying to build Army of L.O.V.E. That makes me so sad to see you haven't understood anything about Michael's message yet.

I honestly wasn't trying to make fun of you, that really wasn't my intent. I did enjoy the show. I enjoy shows like that. So I apologize to you, I didn't mean to sound so snarky.

I don't believe in the subject matter but I still watch that kind of stuff a lot. I love various shows dealing with religion, because even when I disagree, it's still interesting to me to see other viewpoints.

I don't apologize often but I'm sincerely sorry for ruining your post. I didn't mean to. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

*eta* I do believe in Illuminati/NWO (but not in connection with the hoax), it's religion/god/satan that I don't believe in.

But I'll be honest - I don't see how I ridiculed anyone.
    That makes me so sad to see you haven't understood anything about Michael's message yet.
    Why can't you people do the same and hurt others? Is this what you learnt from Michael?

But his message isn't to convert everyone to christianity..?

Nobody said Michael's message is to convert everyone to christianity. I'm a Muslim and I don't need to be a Christian to distinguish evil and good. His message is NOT about it and this program's message is NOT about it, actually it has NOTHING to do with converting people to christianity. Maybe it seemed like that to you because you don't believe in God or maybe it's because you didn't watch the show. It's all ok with me. I never ever judge people's beliefs. I just don't like people having fun with the thing you post because I thought and still think that this's such a very important video. And it is very related to Michael's message. If you don't interest in the video, you don't need to ridicule with it. Just ignore it.
    Dear PureLove,

I honestly wasn't trying to make fun of you, that really wasn't my intent. I did enjoy the show. I enjoy shows like that. So I apologize to you, I didn't mean to sound so snarky.

I don't believe in the subject matter but I still watch that kind of stuff a lot. I love various shows dealing with religion, because even when I disagree, it's still interesting to me to see other viewpoints.

I don't apologize often but I'm sincerely sorry for ruining your post. I didn't mean to. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

*eta* I do believe in Illuminati/NWO (but not in connection with the hoax), it's religion/god/satan that I don't believe in.

But I'll be honest - I don't see how I ridiculed anyone.

I saw a couple of your posts and they are not only in this post of mine but also on the other posts of mine that I made about NWO and illuminati. You didn't ridicule noone but you ridiculed the posts I made. I made these posts because I know that they're VERY important and related to Michael's message. Just put yourself in my shoes. What would you feel like if you posted a video or made a very important post and people come to that post and have fun with the content of the post? If you don't agree, that's so fine with me. We can discuss about it but when you ridicule about the post, it disturbs people who want to read and know more about that post. Look what we're discussing now. We should have been talking about the video with the ones who believe in NWO and illuminati. This's the reason why I wrote you guys ruined it. Hope you understand what I'm trying to say. And I accept your appology. Thank you.
    Dear PureLove,

I am with you 100%. We all have the freedom to choose what we believe. What we don't have is the right to judge, mock or ridicule others because of their beliefs.

Michael's message is of a spiritual nature even if many wish to keep their eyes closed to this. If you think he is here to expose the NWO and the Illuminati, then you must be aware that they worship the "dark side". You can not just accept chapters and not the entire story.

If you believe that God, Allah, whatever name you have for the creator exists than his opposition must also exist, otherwise your logic is flawed. Simply put, if God exists than Lucifer must also exists. You can not have one without the other. ALL religions very foundation is on the story of the fallen angel, the snake, the Djinn, whatever name you wish to give to this embodiment of evil.

As far as converting everyone to Christianity goes...
    ALL religions can be traced back to a single source. ALL religions serve one God, the same God. There are some changes that have been made to each religion but the basic stories are ALL the same. These so called DIFFERENT religions are artificial they have been created to DIVIDE US, to CONTROL US. Wars are fought in the name of God but each side is serving the same God and it is a corruption of faith. It is time to wake up and see it all as it really is. You do not need to go to a building (church, mosque, temple) to find God. The creator is a part of everything in creation, the creator is inside us all. As we are created so we create, this is our true gift.

Jesus said the Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there, lift a stone and you will find me.

Such an amazing post Serenity. Thank you and God bless you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    NWO/Illuminati has a LOT to do with Christ/Satan.
    I don't really understand what you're getting at, but I'll let it go.
    NWO/Illuminati has a LOT to do with Christ/Satan.
    I don't really understand what you're getting at, but I'll let it go.

NWO and illuminati has a lot to do with every nation and with every religion. It's not only about Christ.
    In this tv show, it says that Satan and his army is going to cover the sea black! It fits with the oil spill. I still believe this show is pretty amazing.