9/11 Was An Inside Job, Part of New World Order's Plan

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
[youtube:u6v47bye]

Comments

• [youtube:25ie2hap]

Thanks, but I think we already figured that out about 2 weeks AFTER 9-11 (at least I did) but I can't really speak for the rest of the country I guess <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • So when is this website being renamed Illuminati Investigators? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • So when is this website being renamed Illuminati Investigators? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Never! Don't You Get It? MJ Hoaxed his Death with the help of his Handlers: Dr. Klein who kept him Doped Up, Tohme who took control of his finances, and AEG, who convinced him he was going on a 3 Yr. "World Tour" starting with 50 Concerts in London!Yoo-Hoo! Haven't You figured out that all these Shady characters helped MJ Slip Away and Hide in some unknown place?
  • [youtube:3cwch3of]

[youtube:3cwch3of]
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    So when is this website being renamed Illuminati Investigators? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

To understand the hoax, we have to understand the reasons. By now we know almost for fact that Michael hoaxed his death, the question now shouldn't be "if" but "WHY?"

The illuminati and New World Order is the WHY. The more we get these subjects talked about and into the minds of the general public, the safer and more effective Michael's return will be.

You do not have to participate in these topics. But it would be to your advantage to do so.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    [youtube:hv2nyu3o]

Thanks, but I think we already figured that out about 2 weeks AFTER 9-11 (at least I did) but I can't really speak for the rest of the country I guess <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I've known it for such a long time too but as you can see there're still some sleeping beauties around who denies to accept the truth about illuminati and NWO. That's the reason why we need to share these videos. I know that nothing is going to change their minds and they will never ever understand Michael's message and why he did the hoax but still, we should keep on posting these things. Thank you for watching <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    So when is this website being renamed Illuminati Investigators? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

To understand the hoax, we have to understand the reasons. By now we know almost for fact that Michael hoaxed his death, the question now shouldn't be "if" but "WHY?"

The illuminati and New World Order is the WHY. The more we get these subjects talked about and into the minds of the general public, the safer and more effective Michael's return will be.

You do not have to participate in these topics. But it would be to your advantage to do so.

Thank you so much jacilovesmichael for writing the things in my mind <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> People need to wake up and understand the real reason why Michael had to fake his death. Do these people think that Michael did it just to have fun? They should get aware of how serious the situation is asap.

And moonwalkontoes, can you read the title of this part of the forum? It's New World Order and Global Mind Control! If you're not interested in these issues why do you come to this part of the forum and mock people's posts?
  • [youtube:2wtovbo7]

I've known it for such a long time too but as you can see there're still some sleeping beauties around who denies to accept the truth about illuminati and NWO. That's the reason why we need to share these videos. I know that nothing is going to change their minds and they will never ever understand Michael's message and why he did the hoax but still, we should keep on posting these things. Thank you for watching <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I believe it's true, I'm afraid! I really have reason to believe that 9-11 was a set-up and the government may have had something to do with it! I've believed this for years!
    Check this video out...it's a video I watched a long time ago, about how there was a power down in the Trade Center buildings a week before the attacks. Also mentions some info about Marvin Bush, Dubya's brother. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

[youtube:2wtovbo7]
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I'm a Christian and I have really been starting to pay more attention to things that have been happening over the past few years. I never consider 9/11 to be a conspiracy or an inside job but looking on this website I'm beginning to reconsider things. I remember watching a documentary about 9/11. One of the people that worked in the building was saying that the week before the attack happened they kept hearing strange noises inside the top of the building. I was like wow that seem so freaky. I think Bush also had a personal vendetta too because his father was threatened when he was in office. I mean I really hope these conspiracies are not true with the government but I think things do happen that the public is blind to. At the end of This is it I remember Michael saying something about us needing to care for the planet because they the government won't. He said something along those terms. Anyway we just have to pray and be aware.
  • I'm a Christian and I have really been starting to pay more attention to things that have been happening over the past few years. I never consider 9/11 to be a conspiracy or an inside job but looking on this website I'm beginning to reconsider things. I remember watching a documentary about 9/11. One of the people that worked in the building was saying that the week before the attack happened they kept hearing strange noises inside the top of the building. I was like wow that seem so freaky. I think Bush also had a personal vendetta too because his father was threatened when he was in office. I mean I really hope these conspiracies are not true with the government but I think things do happen that the public is blind to. At the end of This is it I remember Michael saying something about us needing to care for the planet because they the government won't. He said something along those terms. Anyway we just have to pray and be aware.

Wow, people are really gullible. Give them a scary sounding theory and they'll believe all of it.
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    At the time when 9-11 happened I was living in NJ, but I'm a native NYer. I was completely distraught and shocked when it happened. I had no knowledge of NWO then or any of this stuff. Then a couple years ago someone brought up chemtrails on a message board and I went from there. I always thought the story behind 9-11 was odd. How they found passports from the "terrorists" but couldn't find much in the way of plane parts. Or the flight in PA how it was practically vaporized. It all makes sense now. The American people are so blind to what is going on that they accept whatever story is thrown at them. 9-11 has become something I'm very interested in since I remember it so clearly and had loved ones in the city that day. I've had a hard time getting others to see the light.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I'm a Christian and I have really been starting to pay more attention to things that have been happening over the past few years. I never consider 9/11 to be a conspiracy or an inside job but looking on this website I'm beginning to reconsider things. I remember watching a documentary about 9/11. One of the people that worked in the building was saying that the week before the attack happened they kept hearing strange noises inside the top of the building. I was like wow that seem so freaky. I think Bush also had a personal vendetta too because his father was threatened when he was in office. I mean I really hope these conspiracies are not true with the government but I think things do happen that the public is blind to. At the end of This is it I remember Michael saying something about us needing to care for the planet because they the government won't. He said something along those terms. Anyway we just have to pray and be aware.

Wow, people are really gullible. Give them a scary sounding theory and they'll believe all of it.

Wow I hope you're not referring to me as gullable just because I said I was being open about an idea. I didn't say it was a fact I just said it was a theory to reconsider about 9/11. When you make sarcastic comments it make you seem gullable and ignorant. If you don't agree just keep it moving. I doubt if you know anyone on here personally to be making statements like that. Everybody entitled to their own opinion on here. I didn't make any sarcastic remark about your comment.