This is it thriller Zombie wearing SUNFLOWERS on hat

2»

Comments

• In history live performances doesn't the child offer a sunflower to the soldier who then throws down his weapons and cries????

YES! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> However, LMP did say the Sunflower was his FAVORITE flower, maybe he just used them because he loved them...so then maybe it is coincidence.

Yes.. but this is the first time Sunflowers have ever been mentioned as being his favourite. In 50 years this is the first time this information comes out.

And, for me, for their to be sunflowers on the graves in TII background.. and now there are sunflowers in FL grave is just creepy to me.

Sunflowers follow the SUN. They worship the SUN.
    The Egyptians worshipped the SUN. Osiris (Green Man) & Isis, Rebirth & Resurrection. The foundations of Religion can be traced back to Egypt.
    The SUN, the giver of life

The Son of Man painting.
    Magritte_TheSonOfMan.jpg
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Son_of_Man_%28Magritte%29

The Painting in the "Scream" Video.
    Appleheadpainting.jpg

Michael's nickname "Applehead" takes on a whole new meaning.

The Son of Man is what Jesus referred to himself as
    SON OF MAN: Matthew 8:20 Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes, and the birds of the sky have nests, but the
    Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head."

THRILLER is the resurrection of the dead. In one scene the dead are falling back to the earth I have a screen shot of it. They are not rising up, they are falling back to the earth.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurrection_of_the_dead

I know this isn't a popular subject but...IT IS THE "WHY"!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    THRILLER is the resurrection of the dead. In one scene the dead are falling back to the earth I have a screen shot of it. They are not rising up, they are falling back to the earth.

IMHO the spirits & souls are returning to planet earth.

"The Son of Man (French: Le fils de l'homme) is a 1964 painting by the Belgian surrealist painter René Magritte.

Magritte painted it as a self-portrait. The painting consists of a man in a suit and a bowler hat standing in front of a small wall, beyond which is the sea and a cloudy sky. The man's face is largely obscured by a hovering green apple. However, the man's eyes can be seen peeking over the edge of the apple. Another subtle feature is that the man's left arm appears to bend backwards at the elbow.

About the painting Magritte said,
    At least it hides the face partly. Well, so you have the apparent face, the apple, hiding the visible but hidden, the face of the person. It's something that happens constantly. Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see. There is an interest in that which is hidden and which the visible does not show us. This interest can take the form of a quite intense feeling, a sort of conflict, one might say, between the visible that is hidden and the visible that is present.
    "

Added from the same wiki page:
    "The painting 'Son of Man' is a prominent motif in the 1999 film about an art theft titled The Thomas Crown Affair. In this film, the painting is prominently displayed in the home of the protagonist. The protagonist of the film uses numerous accomplices, all dressed like the subject in the painting, to confuse the police while he breaks into the museum. The bowler-hatted men all carry identical briefcases full of copies of the painting Son of Man."

TMZ likes to play us "Who's behind the bowler?"
    http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/whos_behind_the_bowler#tab=most_recent
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    You're right... I remember that.!!!

<!-- m -->http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/whos_be ... t&id=68826<!-- m -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    And the "Ben" song could be in relation to the rehearsal for Thriller 2. There's a scene where a rat is on the wrought iron fence . <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    You're right... I remember that.!!!

Don't forget this one in that gallery! Sean Lennon who was in Moonwalker!

37329PCN_Sean04_1_full.jpg
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Ive always wondered where the nickname "applehead" came from.
  • LOVEYOUMORELOVEYOUMORE Posts: 103
    I just watched the dvd for the ? lost count, time. I'll never tire of seeing it. Are we sure that orange pants guy isn't Michael because I love him. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I personally think its all the real Michael. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I agree with you , it's all Michael.
  • Maybe this will help us understand the sunflowers' message.

Once upon a time the earth was even more beautiful than it is today. The water was pure and deep, reflecting within itself the sunlight which gave life to all the creatures beneath the waves. The earth was green with many kinds of trees and plants. These gave food and shelter to the birds, the animals, and to all mankind. At night the air was so clear that the starlight gave a glow almost as bright as the moon.

The people of the earth lived close to nature. They understood it and honored it and never took more than what they needed from it. The people lived in peace so they prospered and began to build many nations all around the world according to nature’s climate.

But one day a terrible thing happened. A strange spirit of greed entered the hearts of mankind. People began to be jealous of one another, and they were not satisfied with all the good things they already had. The nations wanted more and more of everything: more land, more water, more resources. They squeezed precious minerals from the earth to build terrible weapons to defend their nations from other, greedier nations. They killed one another. They polluted the air and the water with poisons. Nature began to die. This is called war. War is ugly. It destroys love and hope and peace.

Then one day a magical thing occurred. The birds of the air, the animals of the land, and the creatures beneath the waters came to an agreement: if they were to survive, something would have to be done to stop these wars. Only through peace could their world survive.

“We cannot speak the human language,” they declared, “and mankind can no longer understand ours. We must find among us a symbol of peace so brilliant that all who see it will stop and remember that peace and sharing is beautiful.”

“I am what you need,” said a golden sunflower. “I am tall and bright. My leaves are food for the animals, my yellow petals can turn plain cloth to gold, my seeds are many and are used for food by all living beings. Yet, the seeds I drop upon the ground can take root and I will grow again and again. I can be your symbol of peace.”

All nature rejoiced, and it was decided that the birds would each take one sunflower seed and that they would fly over every nation and plant the seed in the earth as a gift. The seeds took root and grew, and the sunflowers multiplied.

Wherever the sunflowers grew there seemed to be a special golden glow in the air. The people could not ignore such a magical sight.

Soon they began to understand the message of the sunflowers so they decided to destroy all of their terrible weapons and to put an end to the greed and to the fear of war. They chose the sunflower as a symbol of peace and new life for all the world to recognize and understand.

A ceremony was celebrated by planting a whole field of sunflowers. Artists painted pictures of the sunflowers, writers wrote about them, and the people of the world were asked to plant more sunflower seeds as a symbol of remembrance.

All nature rejoiced once more as the golden sunflowers stood tall with their faces turned eastward to the rising sun, then following the sun until it sets in the west.

They gave their goodness to the world so that everyone who sees a sunflower will know that the golden light of peace is beautiful.

"Sunflowers have become the symbol of a world free of nuclear weapons. After Ukraine gave up its last nuclear warhead, the Defense Ministers of the U.S., Russia, and Ukraine met on a former Ukrainian missile base, June 4, 1996. They celebrated by scattering sunflower seeds and planting sunflowers. Former U.S. Secretary of Defense William Perry said, “Sunflowers instead of missiles in the soil would insure peace for future generations.”

Beautiful message indeed.

<!-- m -->http://tennesseeplayers.org/sunflowerstory.html<!-- m -->
  • del.
  • You're right... I remember that.!!!

The Title of the TMZ story was: Who's behind the bowler?

see the author of that Dave Dave article: <!-- m -->http://archive.southcoasttoday.com/dail ... 3li779.htm<!-- m -->
    Her name is Jennifer Bowles
    then a quotation from the article: On this day, he's wearing a gray bowler hat to cover his head.

Coincidence?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    WOW amazing finds EVERYBODY!!

All the way from Sunflowers appearing everywhere in TII, to the forest lawn resemblance, to breaking down the name "applehead"! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • Warning........we have more sunflowers on thriller. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

good find, sunflowers appear on a scene similar to "Ghosts"- making-off scene showing Michael being disguised (hinting at Michael being Dave Dave at LKL)
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    doesn't look to you that the man of the Magritte painting looks a lot like Dr Conrad Murray?????
    Face (the visible part, the dress and tie!!!!)
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Ok, back to the lightman. I remember the images of Liz Taylor and Obama on the Lightman (piece, by piece, by piece....)

What else do you remember?
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    Grace wrote that the artist Magritte explained his painting, The Son of Man as follows:

"Everything we see hides another thing, we always want to see what is hidden by what we see. There is an interest in that which is hidden and which the visible does not show us. This interest can take the form of a quite intense feeling, a sort of conflict, one might say, between the visible that is hidden and the visible that is present."

********************************************************************************************************
    Is it ironic or intentional that this paragraph could be said of..........THE HOAX ITSELF!
  • I just watched the dvd for the ? lost count, time. I'll never tire of seeing it. Are we sure that orange pants guy isn't Michael because I love him. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

I personally think its all the real Michael. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Have no choice...Have to say it! Me too!!!

Wow great find re: sunflowers. It is all coming together. Soon!
  • imbadimbad Posts: 16
    Just when I have my doubts then pops up another "coincidence"! I'm with DancingtheDream and I am freaked out a little now. But I do have a question... I know the first time I heard about Michael and Sunflowers was when LMP asked fans to send them. So if this is a big hint/image of the hoax, does that make her in on it? I'm not sure if that's been talked about before somewhere else. I'm still pretty new to the forum. If so many people are involved somebody is bound to crack and say something. Everybody has told a secret or something that they were suppose to keep to themselves. Just a thought...
    Dragonflylillies- I love you signature video. Michael looks too good in those pants!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Definately another clue and all part of the master plan by Michael

I too had no idea about the Sunflowers. Maybe they really are not his favourite he just likes them as they are yellow and make people feel happy so thought that would be a good flower of choice
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    THE SUNFLOWER FOLLOW THE SUN THROUGHT THE DAY... THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING THE SUN, LIKE US WITH MJ AND HAVE A LOT OF SEEDS IN THE CENTRE, AND IF YOU PLANT EVREY SEED WILL BE A NEW SUNFLOWER... I TALK ABOUT A LOT OF SEEDS LIKE THOUSENDS!!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    In history live performances doesn't the child offer a sunflower to the soldier who then throws down his weapons and cries????

YES! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> However, LMP did say the Sunflower was his FAVORITE flower, maybe he just used them because he loved them...so then maybe it is coincidence.

Yes.. but this is the first time Sunflowers have ever been mentioned as being his favourite. In 50 years this is the first time this information comes out.

And, for me, for their to be sunflowers on the graves in TII background.. and now there are sunflowers in FL grave is just creepy to me.

Sunflowers follow the SUN. They worship the SUN.
    The Egyptians worshipped the SUN. Osiris (Green Man) & Isis, Rebirth & Resurrection. The foundations of Religion can be traced back to Egypt.
    The SUN, the giver of life

The Son of Man painting.
    Magritte_TheSonOfMan.jpg

The Painting in the "Scream" Video.
    Appleheadpainting.jpg

Michael's nickname "Applehead" takes on a whole new meaning.

The Son of Man is what Jesus referred to himself as
    SON OF MAN: Matthew 8:20 Jesus said to him, "The foxes have holes, and the birds of the sky have nests, but the
    Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head."

Why did you say it's the Why?
    Wonder why there are two Son of Man paintings, quite different from each other. Is one a modern take?
    The Matthew verse you gave including the name Son of Man, where Jesus had no place to lay his head, reminded me of Michael's song which was up for auction last year, The Innocent Man written in 2005.
  • Thank you for noticing this!!
    Sunflowers are EVERYWHERE in this movie.
    They are on the light man, on a grave, and on a zombie's hat!!!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Dangerous Thriller rehearsals:

Not even dancers in this one.. notice the difference!!

[youtube:2gtk1gzo]

It's interesting you post this video. Notice the difference between this rehearsal and Red Shirt guy in TII. And I mean the movements. Mike has a very unique way of dancing. Red shirt guy in TII has a very different way of moving his body. And it's not an age thing. First of all because 50 is not old, secondly because we can see him doing Thriller later on (Ed Hardey pants) and dancing to Smooth Criminal and the moves are back.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Dangerous Thriller rehearsals:

Not even dancers in this one.. notice the difference!!

[youtube:bh7p3v9d]

It's interesting you post this video. Notice the difference between this rehearsal and Red Shirt guy in TII. And I mean the movements. Mike has a very unique way of dancing. Red shirt guy in TII has a very different way of moving his body. And it's not an age thing. First of all because 50 is not old, secondly because we can see him doing Thriller later on (Ed Hardey pants) and dancing to Smooth Criminal and the moves are back.
    Mm, I agree, it wasn't until I saw TII that I really noticed how suddenly-very-short-and-narrow-shouldered MJ, aka "Sammy" danced in such a..bendy, prance-y way, and then in the Thriller rehearsal when he's in black he looks like himself!