Gene Simmons' Karma: Dont Mess With a Jackson!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
Gene Simmons' Karma: Don't Mess With A Jackson
May 22, 2010 09:05 PM EDT (Updated: May 22, 2010 09:33 PM EDT)
views: 844 | 1 person recommends this | comments: 4

I never much belived in Karma, you know the old addage that basically says what goes around comes around? But this news story is making me think twice, and im scared. And strangely vindicated.

From All for Love Blog : Remember the upror Gene Simmons caused with his remarks about Michael Jackson? Well, this week TMZ and several other outlets broke the news that Gene Simmoins is now being sued–by an ESPN reporter whose name, ironically enough, just happens to be Victoria Jackson. Jackson alleges that she was “humped” and “grinded” by Simmons last January during a visit to ESPN’s Sportscenter. Simmons is maintaining his innocence, saying that he was in his full KISS gear which renders any such “humping” and “grinding” physically impossible. Judging from the comments, it looks like the old geezer’s fans, as expected, are rushing to his defense, saying Jackson just wants money. Hmm. I’d be willing to bet these are some of the same people who were so quick to side with Simmons over his Michael Jackson comments, despite fans’ claims that Michael was extorted, also. It’s funny how the whole scenario changes when the shoe is on the other foot, isn’t it?

Well, judging from that Kiss costume, and considering Old Geezer Boy can’t get around like he used to, he may be right. But that’s not really the point. The point is, he’s getting a taste for what it’s like to be unfairly accused and to have his name smeared all over the internet. I doubt this story will get as much attention as the flack he talked about Michael Jackson. But it’s out there, and there’s no denying it.

I wonder if he’ll be so quick now to spout off about someone else’s “inappropriate behavior” while he’s in court fighting to keep from shelling out $185,ooo to a woman named Jackson.

Oh Gene, wisdom was supposed to come with age. Remember to think twice before you slander someone, especially if you dont have all the facts.

<!-- m -->http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.acti ... 4978252877<!-- m -->

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Good people like Gene Simmons who are so quick to judge need to see what it's like to be on the opposite side. I don't want to sound like a mean person but if the table turns on more people who were so unfair to Michael and their the one's who get's convicted by the media and have their name's dragged through the mud. Maybe they would get some sense of what Michael went through when the shoe is on the other foot.
  • MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    I heard that too, same thought went through my mind. Currently he is touring in Eureope with Kiss.
    I wonder how people never called them weird for wearing all that make up, not that I'm oppose to it, for me it's art, image. But when it comes to MJ, everybody is so loud how weird he is with his looks.
    I do believe in karma.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I heard that too, same thought went through my mind. Currently he is touring in Eureope with Kiss.
    I wonder how people never called them weird for wearing all that make up, not that I'm oppose to it, for me it's art, image. But when it comes to MJ, everybody is so loud how weird he is with his looks.
    I do believe in karma.

Good point, Michaelangela! I think people are jealous of MJ because he is so physically handsome. To me, MJ is masculine perfection personified. God bless you, Michaelangela! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    I do believe in karma.
    Race might have something to do with that! I always thought Kiss was weird!! especially now that they are older...LOL
    but It is Art..and I think it is cool, just like MJ, it was strange to the public but it was artistic and unique
  • MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    Yeah, people don't like different, they aren't comfortable with new things, but I say generations are just upgrading where older generations left off, so why hate that?

If you want to be noticed, you have to be different.
    And I think it's rude that Simmons talks about other musicians like that, he only shows how envy he is of MJ's success.
    Karma rules <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

And also; I believe that Simmons would hang around children too if they wouldn't be afraid of him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->