Brittany Murphy's Husband Found Dead

edited January 1970 in News
Originally posted May 24th 2010 12:07 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Simon Monjack -- widower of Brittany Murphy -- was found dead late Sunday night at his home in the Hollywood Hills.

0225_brittany_mmonjack_bn_tmz_02-1.jpg

Law enforcement sources say Brittany's mother, Sharon, found Monjack unconscious in the master bedroom around 9:30PM, and then called 911.

Monjack was pronounced dead sometime after paramedics arrived.

LAPD is at the home now, and TMZ has learned that a death investigation is underway.

Story developing...

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0opgXw1UK<!-- m -->

Something ain't right here guys...!

Comments

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Man this is sad. He dies a few months later after his wife. God bless Brittany's mom because I believe she was the one who found Brittany dead as well.
  • MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    Oh man.This is so sad. I still can't believe Murphy is gone, she was so cute.
    My heart goes out to their loved ones.

Didn't Brittney died on Sunday too?
  • Something ain't right here guys...!

Sounds like it... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> What the hell is going on ?? How many more people have to die....

Do they think it was suicide????????????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> i dont know what to say

• Brittany Murphy died on December 20, the day before the FBI was supposed to release the 333 pages on Mike. I have always felt that Brittany Murphy was sacrificed to take the attention away from these files...
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Something ain't right here guys...!
    I agree <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    omg omg.......if what you say is true mo.......this is very scary....... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • we should def. being on the look out for "the other" news..........
  • jenwren20jenwren20 Posts: 282
    this is really sad and scary......hurry back MJ <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570

Brittany Murphy died on December 20, the day before the FBI was supposed to release the 333 pages on Mike. I have always felt that Brittany Murphy was sacrificed to take the attention away from these files...
    like what????
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    This gave me goosebumps so bad <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I got this chill running through me that still hasn't stopped.

• Brittany Murphy died on December 20, the day before the FBI was supposed to release the 333 pages on Mike. I have always felt that Brittany Murphy was sacrificed to take the attention away from these files...
    like what????

Do a little research. It can't be a coincidence that several celebrities died prior to events 'the big guys' rather don't see people paying too much attention to. What do you do if you don't want people to look into certain events? You distract them...

• Updated version:

Originally posted May 24th 2010 12:07 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Simon Monjack -- widower of Brittany Murphy -- was found dead late Sunday night at his home in the Hollywood Hills -- the same home where his wife Brittany Murphy collapsed and eventually died 5 months earlier -- and both bodies were discovered by the same woman.

0225_brittany_mmonjack_bn_tmz_02-1.jpg

Law enforcement sources say Brittany's mother, Sharon Murphy, found Monjack unconscious in the master bedroom around 9:30PM, and then called 911.

Monjack was pronounced dead sometime after paramedics arrived ... when resuscitation efforts failed.

Monjack reportedly died from cardiac arrest, though nothing officially has been determined.

The similarities are remarkable . Murphy was found unconscious by her mother Sharon. Sharon found Simon unconscious as well. Murphy was found in the master bathroom. Simon was found in the master bedroom of the same home. Paramedics administered CPR to Simon. Simon administered CPR to Brittany. And they may have both died from cardiac arrest ... 5 months apart.

A death investigation is underway.

Story developing...

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • The similarities are remarkable . Murphy was found unconscious by her mother Sharon. Sharon found Simon unconscious as well. Murphy was found in the master bathroom. Simon was found in the master bedroom of the same home. Paramedics administered CPR to Simon. Simon administered CPR to Brittany. And they may have both died from cardiac arrest ... 5 months apart.

Holy........... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Brittany Murphy’s Husband Is Found Dead

simon.jpg

Brittany Murphy’s widow, Simon Monjack was found dead late Sunday evening in the home that him and Brittany shared.

Brittany’s mother found Monjack unconscious in the master bedroom around 9:30 P.M. Sunday night. and called paramedics. Shortly after their arrival, they pronounced him dead.

Brittany’s mother found her in the shower unconscious in December of last year before she was pronounced dead from cardiac arrest.

We will have more as details unfold.-Dr.FB

UPDATE: Coroner’s report: Cause of death appears to be natural.

PRESCRIPTION DRUGS WERE FOUND.

Autopsy will be done in the next day or so and toxicology reports will be reported after they have been done.

<!-- m -->http://www.drfunkenberry.com/2010/05/24 ... ound-dead/<!-- m -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658

i dont get it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjfullmjfull Posts: 91

i dont get it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    It seems to me, like a campaign against prescription drugs...
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This goes way too much now into a taste of an Agatha Christie removal of inconvenient persons.
    Could somebody pls. set up a timeline / surrounding of "so-said-facts" of all those deaths?
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    i really dont see anything fishy.... the man lost his wife, it may have been suicide, or i t could have been natural.... he was a big guy
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Oh man.This is so sad. I still can't believe Murphy is gone, she was so cute.
    My heart goes out to their loved ones.

Didn't Brittney died on Sunday too?
    Yes, she sure did. I just heard this morning on the local news station about Brittany's husband. How sad that Brittany's mother found him and Brittany dead.
  • UPDATE 5:15AM PDT: Law enforcement sources tell us prescription bottles were found in the house (as they were when Brittany died), but there were no illegal drugs. There is no sign of suicide or foul play ... as a result LAPD has closed their investigation. It's all in the coroner's hands now.

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0oqpg8ErE<!-- m -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    He probably died of a broken heart. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Brittany Murphy is buried at Forest Lawn Glendale. Wonder whether he will be buried with her. Looks like another funeral at Forest Lawn.

This is all so weird. May he can now rest in peace with the love of his life. xoxo
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    or maybe another hoax death to distract a major hoax death?? <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    Its very very strange..
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    I had not heard of Brittany Murphy before her death so how would this news distract or interest me?