DR MURRAY TO THE RESCUE "NEW VIDEO VERSION" TMZ funny!

IjustcantstoplovinguIjustcantstoplovingu Posts: 1,230
edited January 1970 in News
Just came accross this on TMZ its different to the one originally posted on the other thread, it has commentary added and states "New video" its quite spoof in places and very funny <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

At the beginning it mentions Dr Murray and then mentions Michael but carnt quite catch what is said sounds like "manicure" <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Delete/lock if this is already posted, I cannot seem to find a date on the link. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmz-tv/?autoplay=tru ... 3bae4fc2d8<!-- m -->

Comments

• <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just LOVE Harvey's face and his comments! throwflo.gif
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I love those vids! This one is hilarious too!
  • I have just been looking up the film Glitter which is mentioned at the end of the video above

If you click on the plot page, its interesting is this a link to 911 again?

this excerp is towards the end of the page,

In an interview in 2010, Mariah Carey stated that she believed that the film's flop at the box office was largely due to the soundtrack's release date - 11 September 2001 - the same day as the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center.

<!-- m -->http://wapedia.mobi/en/Glitter_%28film%29#2<!-- m -->.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    It was part of the TMZ show on TV - I wasn't able to record it in time so I am glad that someone did. Can I say that whoever's camera that was is pathetic - it was worse than a camera phone. Maybe it was all blurred purposely.

Does anyone know if it is the same girl who posed with her coffee and Murray - cos TMZ is supposed to have spoken to this Sharon Ross.

I think it is dedicated to us. They talk about 'people thinking it was staged' but they said it actually happened. And they addressed the fact that Murray got the equipment onboard and not from his carry on luggage.
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Let's see if we can out them as to why Lady Gaga was standing around talking as a passenger with her little dog and pretending to be some other woman. If it was not her it sure looked like her. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    Ijustcantstoplovingu, The voiceover says "and the man accused". <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Harvey and funny videos .. that the Jackson family rarely does any claim of this <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    OH MY GOSH WE NEED PART 2 MIKE!!! THIS HILARIOUS AND UNCLE HARVEY!!! CMs face lol! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ijustcantstoplovingu, The voiceover says "and the man accused". <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes I agree "and the man accused" now got my hearing aid in LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you.
  • MichaelangelaMichaelangela Posts: 171
    I bet this woman that fainted was Murray's cousin....and someone filmed it with mobile....
    sounds like witches of Blair movie <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    That's some funny stuff. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is so funny....
    Please if MJ was really killed by this man or any other celeb killed by him for that matter would TMZ or any other tabloid website take the p**s out of CM like this??????????
    This is just so unrealistic, fake and so staged. If CM is a murderer then i'm Michael Jackson!!
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    "sit back, relax and enjoy the movie" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh Gosh, i have been trying to do so for months already but the "relax" part does not work sometimes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • "sit back, relax and enjoy the movie" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh Gosh, i have been trying to do so for months already but the "relax" part does not work sometimes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Well you beat me too it, <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just rewatched the movie when I showed my husband <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes sit back, "relax" enjoy the movie <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• Oh geez, I just found an older video, about the first report of Conny rescuing the passenger <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/tmz-tv/?mediaKey=520 ... reURL=true<!-- m -->

Notice the voice over: "Is there anyone else on the plane, like a dentist or someone who watches Gray's Anatomy? Pretty much anyone who might not be responsible for killing Michael Jackson...ALLEGEDLY?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And that safety video...! "Always secure your own mask before assisting a pop star"...LMAO!

Harve, again: throwflo.gif

• Oh geez, I just found an older video, about the first report of Conny rescuing the passenger <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Notice the voice over: "Is there anyone else on the plane, like a dentist or someone who watches Gray's Anatomy? Pretty much anyone who might not be responsible for killing Michael Jackson...ALLEGEDLY?" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And that safety video...! "Always secure your own mask before assisting a pop star"...LMAO!

Oh my good god!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> whatever will TMZ come up with next, surely people must start to wake up to the hoax. Only a blind man could fail to see how odd this is all is.

This is way passed bizzar really <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

The plot thickens! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Dont you really love TMZ
  • TMZ is our friend!!!
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Funny vid!
    They are very creative <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    ja, ja, ja, ja <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> back now, I'm peeing .... .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    ALLEGEDLY "KILLING" MICHAEL JACKSON HAHAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING THIS IS TOO MUCH AND UNCLE HARVEY OH MY IT'S OBVIOUS ALREADY WE GETTING READY WE'RE ALMOST THERE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS THERE'S MORE TO COME <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

Oh geez, I just found an older video, about the first report of Conny rescuing the passenger <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh, I saw this weeks ago on TMZ's daily show- I LOVED the pic of MJ "gearin' up", LOL!
    I saw him again, this video is very funny .. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->