Randy talking about Forest Lawn

Comments

• lynnandsofeelynnandsofee Posts: 243
    I thought I heard him say "I wish I could tell you, just kidding" when asked what was planned for the 25th. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    He definitely said "I don't think I can tell you...Just kidding"
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    i know im gonna get yelled at but this just my opnion

WHY THE FRICK IS EVERYBODY LAUGHING OR SMILING ALL THE TIME??

your bro died....whats so funny?

i know i know ppl handle emotions diff ..i know but all the frikin time..idk

people handle emotions differently.yet the jacksons seem toall handle them the same? hmmm
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    He definitely said "I don't think I can tell you...Just kidding"

yep he did and then he giggled <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Suspicious mind is true, They react the same, no one cries, all Continued Their normal life, travel, presentations, films, so strange That in order for a family mourning so close. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

I just watched the press conference of Slipknot. Bass player Paul Gray was found dead in a hotel room in Iowa ( RIP)

Just look at the reactions of them mourning of their brother, husband, close friend and band member. I had tears in my eyes

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bf-8tnQNFCc<!-- m -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

I just watched the press conference of Slipknot. Bass player Paul Gray was found dead in a hotel room in Iowa ( RIP)

Just look at the reactions of them mourning of their brother, husband, close friend and band member. I had tears in my eyes

Wow omg what's wrong everyone's dying lately!

right.... Pete Steele, Ronny James Dio and now Paul Gray... May them all RIP

But did you notice their behaviour? It's so different compared with the Jacksons.

Maybe yes, they handle it different...but this was 2 day later after he found dead in that room... Wouldn't you react the same way? When it's still to fresh and current?
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

right.... Pete Steele, Ronny James Dio and now Paul Gray... May them all RIP

But did you notice their behaviour? It's so different compared with the Jacksons.

Maybe yes, they handle it different...but this was 2 day later after he found dead in that room... Wouldn't you react the same way? When it's still to fresh and current?

Of course..I can barely hold the tears when I think about him or listen to his songs.. If comes out this aint a hoax then they have no soul!
  • what did he say at around 3:17 when the interviewer ask about what the family was doing to commemerate his memory. just after the little chuckle?

i heard him say I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU and laughs a bit more says just joking...thats a great sign in my book <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • gwynnedgwynned Posts: 1,361
    Anyone else find the use of the term 'breaking bread' a little odd? And to imagine that the date is less than a month away and the family has no plans? Absurd. Janet can keep a secret, but it seems to be tough for Randy. Then again, if I were privy to any of the plans, I'd have a hard time keeping a straight face.
    Cherry, Paul Gray really died <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Cherry, Paul Gray really died <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

um yes I know? I really don't think Paul Gray would have fake his death

I just wanted to show the reactions of the bandmembers compared with the jackson family members...Slipknot are really that one of their best friends and member died, they' re cryin... And when I look to the reactions of the Jackson family, it's so different... kinda cold I think.
    If Cherry is true, where there is clearly no emotions Jackson <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    my[KING]"]
    what did he say at around 3:17 when the interviewer ask about what the family was doing to commemerate his memory. just after the little chuckle?

i heard him say I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU and laughs a bit more says just joking...thats a great sign in my book <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

wonder if loosely translated that could mean who knows we haven't been told yet we are still waiting on instructions.

or if it really happened they might not have the heart to do anything.(i am telling you this view from personal situation)
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    correction on the tito-gig: just learned from jacksonsource on twitter, that tito's gig at the st. kitts music festival on june 25 was cancelled and he plans to attend a press conference for the rome tribute... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

that's beyond weird, cuz the rome tribute organisers don't seem to make a good impression so far, from what i've read. but it seems that rome is actually happening then... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Cancellations like crazy!!
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    LOL...circus cancellario! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

now i'm expecting jermaine to pop up again and announce something we all haven't heard of yet... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

• nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Jermaine is going to pop up promoting a new line of hair products with his own face grinning on the bottle and a little crown discreetly poised down in the bottom section with a little caption "fit for a king" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LOL @ Tabby and Nefari! You guys made me lol seriously.
    Jermaine is going to pop up promoting a new line of hair products with his own face grinning on the bottle and a little crown discreetly poised down in the bottom section with a little caption "fit for a king" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"We have actually decided to discontinue the line of hair products" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • correction on the tito-gig: just learned from jacksonsource on twitter, that tito's gig at the st. kitts music festival on june 25 was cancelled and he plans to attend a press conference for the rome tribute... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

that's beyond weird, cuz the rome tribute organisers don't seem to make a good impression so far, from what i've read. but it seems that rome is actually happening then... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I thought the Rome tribute was cancelled. I guess not. I see there is supposed to be a press conference this Friday.

<!-- m -->http://www.mjjboard.com/king-pop-news-d ... -rome.html<!-- m -->
  • luchyluchy Posts: 149
    I found strange behavior of randy, not the worst person in the world speaks LAUGHING about the death of his brother, really this is surreal! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    That is the question we all ask, what Randy laughs ?,... of hoax <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> ...
  • samsuperbsamsuperb Posts: 495
    Why is he twitching like crazy? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    samsuperb wrote;

Why is he twitching like crazy?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->