Is this our Mike, or a fake???

bliss1712bliss1712 Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
[youtube:3cdue30r]

Comments

• AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I am not sure. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Until they can make computer animated images look identical to real actual people, the only things we can know for sure is seeing a video of the person actually talking. But if it's really good double...
  • <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I really dont think so, I could be wrong, but for me the tone is not quite right and the inference on some phrases. Its close, but sadly not I think. Sorry guys <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mjsgirl89mjsgirl89 Posts: 378
    it sounds like him to me...only not recentle...possibly early to mid 90s...it was on the main page of MJspace.ning.com...that's where i first hesard it....but really you never know <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    i think we discussed a long time ago...a guy (same michael vice) has admitted he recorded this...so..it is a fake. Very good fake,anyway
    But..he speaks too fast for being Michael..and little "metallic" sound.Michael is warm.. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    That's breathtaking, he sounds so much like Michael..I heard about this being recorded by a guy who later admited it was a fake, like mmz said..Anyways, can't be our Mike because I doubt he would record snth like this to later spread it over the net..
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    It is Michael, no doubt. But the question is when this was recorded, recently or old one? someone is playing probably.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Q: I heard that Michael had a speaking clip at the beginning of the HIStory album. What did he say, and why don't I have it on my copy of the album?

A: A vocal clip was added to the beginning of some of the copies of the HIStory album released in Germany, Holland, France, and Canada (not all albums sold in these contries had this clip). The clip stated Michael saying the following "Hi, this is Michael Jackson. I want to thank all of my fans in [country] for their continuing love and support over all the years. I hope to come and visit you all very, very soon and perform for you. I look forward to seeing you very soon. Until then, good bye. I love you all. Good bye."
    Q: I heard that Michael had a speaking clip at the beginning of the HIStory album. What did he say, and why don't I have it on my copy of the album?

A: A vocal clip was added to the beginning of some of the copies of the HIStory album released in Germany, Holland, France, and Canada (not all albums sold in these contries had this clip). The clip stated Michael saying the following "Hi, this is Michael Jackson. I want to thank all of my fans in [country] for their continuing love and support over all the years. I hope to come and visit you all very, very soon and perform for you. I look forward to seeing you very soon. Until then, good bye. I love you all. Good bye."

quite convincing..
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460

quite convincing..

Eh. The info came from here: <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/site/index. ... mid=100066<!-- m -->

quite convincing..

Eh. The info came from here: <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/site/index. ... mid=100066<!-- m -->

Cool so I guess this mistery is now busted. Ty 4 info
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I can't view the video <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Can someone pls tell me what it was all about? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
    I can't view the video <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Can someone pls tell me what it was all about? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

ditto, i cant watch it either. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I think it's Michael, but it's an older message from him
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

If it's the same video, that's definitely Michael himself. Thank you for posting it.
  • SandySandy Posts: 55
    It's not the same. The message from the video above was recorded in 1995 for the History Album. I'm one of the few people in Germany who had the luck to get an album with the message on it.
    If someone is interested I will upload it.
    Sry for my english.
  • yeah,i can`t believe that some of the fans around here didn`t recognize this part. it was at the end of history cd 1 if i`m not mistaken.