Family member says home computer was hacked

HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Personal home videos of Michael Jackson's children, Paris and Prince Michael II aka Blanket, were recently uploaded to YouTube.com, now a family member says a home computer was hacked and the children's privacy was greatly violated.

<!-- m -->http://www.examiner.com/x-964-LA-Celebr ... was-hacked<!-- m -->

Poor kids...they're being harassed now..

Comments

• I wish people would leave Michael's children alone. It's not right to bring the children into this.
  • For some reason, I believe that Michael wants Paris and Blanket to do this so we can get to know them a little better. , Honestly I don't think that this is a bad idea. Why should it?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    By the way Blanket was doing HIS video, it DOESN'T look like it was hacked. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    maybe they just recorded they own videos, only for them and the family, hoping those would never come to light
    I dont know if this is the way Michael would want us to get to know his kids..
  • maybe they just recorded they own videos, only for them and the family, hoping those would never come to light
    I dont know if this is the way Michael would want us to get to know his kids..
    He'll tell us when he comes back <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (hopefully)