MJ Mausoleum -- Fans No Longer Welcome

Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
edited January 1970 in News
Originally posted 20 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

The cemetery where Michael Jackson is entombed is launching a new crackdown on fans -- actively removing people hanging out in front of MJ's mausoleum.

0528-michael-jackson-tomb-npg-getty-credit.jpg

According to sources at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, security has been informed that MJ fans are no longer permitted to gather on the patio of MJ's mausoleum. Those who loiter will be asked to leave.

It's unclear why Forest Lawn is making the move -- especially because fans have been visiting the burial site regularly since MJ moved in last year.

And now -- with the one-year anniversary of Michael's death fast approaching -- the Justice4MJ fan group is concerned about their plans to gather at the mausoleum on June 25.

A rep for the group tells us they hope Forest Lawn will "take into consideration" the hundreds of fans traveling from all over the world to pay their respects.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/28/michael-j ... -cemetery/<!-- m -->

Comments

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Yeah of course this happens right before June approaches. Coincidence I think not. Randy talking about getting fans up in there. He know good and well that wasn't going to happen in the first place. The other day on that video Randy was saying that he was disturbed by photos being leaked well what do you think would happen if fans got in there. His statement contradicts his actions to get fans in there. They know exactly what their doing. They don't want no chaos around that place on June 25th. MJ ain't in that thing no way. They don't want all the fans snooping around. I'll be suprised if they have any photos of the family there that day even though they are suppose to be going. Even if they do take photos I still don't believe MJ is in that mausoleum.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Yeah of course this happens right before June approaches. Coincidence I think not. Randy talking about getting fans up in there. He know good and well that wasn't going to happen in the first place. The other day on that video Randy was saying that he was disturbed by photos being leaked well what do you think would happen if fans got in there. His statement contradicts his actions to get fans in there. They know exactly what their doing. They don't want no chaos around that place on June 25th. MJ ain't in that thing no way. They don't want all the fans snooping around. I'll be suprised if they have any photos of the family there that day even though they are suppose to be going. Even if they do take photos I still don't believe MJ is in that mausoleum.

I agree !
  • MJ Mausoleum -- Fans No Longer Welcome

It's unclear why Forest Lawn is making the move -- especially because fans have been visiting the burial site regularly since MJ moved in last year.

...that sounds so weird. "Moved in"... this is not a house where one "moves in", in my opinion...

...that sounds so weird. "Moved in"... this is not a house where one "moves in", in my opinion...

Yeah, sounds weird, and yesterday : CM visits Michael jackson, not his grave....
  • farhatmjjfarhatmjj Posts: 570
    it gives me a sigh of relief........ <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • It's no longer Holly Terrace. It's now MJ's Mausoleum <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    GirlInTheMirror, looks like a pun of TMZ, moving, Who moved? .. Michael?,! yes!, fans visit the burial site, whether clear all know that this is a burial site, .. since Michael moved, or moved, of course that is dumb move. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I just saw, in the pic TMZ are using, Michael is looking down at the fans, like he's thinking " Wtf are they doing here ? " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    MIKE IS LIKE ENOUGH "MOURNING" WHY YOU CRYING? MIKE NO LONGER WELCOMES THE FANS CUS I AIN'T DEAD I WELCOME YOU SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR NOW LOCATION OF BAM IS UNKNOWN.
    Tina K. wrote;

I just saw, in the pic TMZ are using, Michael is looking down at the fans, like he's thinking " Wtf are they doing here ? "

if, indeed as if to say, you guys up when they go to come here? .. may not have seen all the tracks that I have given? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Exactly I agree
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    Mmmm??? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    So its ok for Murray to visit on the 25th then?? He's going to be a very busy guy on the 25th according to the sources - 2 courtcases to attend aswell <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Ohhhhh enough already, Michael my head is like a melting pot <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    I am going to Los Angeles from the UK for June 25th.

i am 50/50 on all this.. so confused as to whats going on. I lurch from believing he has gone to believing he is alive.

There will be THOUSANDS of people coming from all over the world to mourn Michael.. so where are we supposed to go?? The Jackson family and Forest Lawn need to come up with a plan and an explanation and fast!!

We all love Michael and if he has died.. then its right and proper that we are able to pay our respects and say goodbye. This has been denied to the fans since day one. Secrecy and lies.. pushing the fans away like our feelings dont matter.
    They need to do something because a lot of people will be there demanding to be able to say goodbye and pay respects to a man they love... and if they are unable then people need to start explaining why. I mean.. not even allowed to go up the steps is absolutely ridiculous. What are they going to do June 25th??.. plant security guards and police there?? They will have big problems if they dont address this.
  • I am going to Los Angeles from the UK for June 25th.

i am 50/50 on all this.. so confused as to whats going on. I lurch from believing he has gone to believing he is alive.

There will be THOUSANDS of people coming from all over the world to mourn Michael.. so where are we supposed to go?? The Jackson family and Forest Lawn need to come up with a plan and an explanation and fast!!

We all love Michael and if he has died.. then its right and proper that we are able to pay our respects and say goodbye. This has been denied to the fans since day one. Secrecy and lies.. pushing the fans away like our feelings dont matter.
    They need to do something because a lot of people will be there demanding to be able to say goodbye and pay respects to a man they love... and if they are unable then people need to start explaining why. I mean.. not even allowed to go up the steps is absolutely ridiculous. What are they going to do June 25th??.. plant security guards and police there?? They will have big problems if they dont address this.

Don't you think it's only logical that fans are "not able to pay their respects"? I could imagine none of the people involved in this hoax want to see fans spending loads of money on plane tickets or whatsoever to visit a tomb of someone who didn't die. So preventing them from getting near that tomb is, in my opinion, a perfect solution.
    Let's see how the family and fix this mess TMZ, Murray goes to the cemetery that day (say for photographic section) and that will make the fans? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

They are maybe scared, that the fans will find out.... that he's not dead. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Let's see how the family and fix this mess TMZ, Murray goes to the cemetery that day (say for photographic section) and that will make the fans? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Let's first wait and see if Conny 'survives' his hearing on the 14th <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286

I agree, the fans have been disregarded in everything since Michael's "Death"
    It will be a hot mess over in L.A on June 25th, no matter whatever the belief of the fan is they should be allowed to pay their respects if they choose to do so <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    My thoughts....we are nearing the end and they now need to keep the fans out in order to get ready for the reveal....they need it to be secured to set up the BAM!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Keep the faith! Here we go! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Mo, I think that is going to survive, has survived all, is a quiet type who goes everywhere without hindrance, not Arnie and Jason that they must be hiding <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Karen Faye has reared her head again over this. This is her latest contribution:

It is sad a visit to Holly Terrace, has become a fan event, a TMZ critique opportunity. I
    do understand, but it is not the state of mind one should take while visiting.
    ...It is painful for me, that Michael's resting place is a bus stop on the site
    seeing tour...and don't forget to get your t-shirt. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->I am just not
    emotionally ready for this attitude.

Now, remembering Karen was the first to post a pic of the crypt on the internet, look at the below photo and wording.
    Karen Faye has reared her head again over this. This is her latest contribution:

It is sad a visit to Holly Terrace, has become a fan event, a TMZ critique opportunity. I
    do understand, but it is not the state of mind one should take while visiting.
    ...It is painful for me, that Michael's resting place is a bus stop on the site
    seeing tour...and don't forget to get your t-shirt. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->I am just not
    emotionally ready for this attitude.

Now, remembering Karen was the first to post a pic of the crypt on the internet, look at the below photo and wording.
    She is such a liar and false person <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: --> She changes her mind likes the wind blows.... Now she tryes to act like she's SO close to the jacksons again, sorry, but I'm gonna puke in 2 sec. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    But think of the lyrics to privacy.. ties in to Karens behavour.
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    uh hello she helped make it FAN event!!! by posting those pics! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    But think of the lyrics to privacy.. ties in to Karens behavour.

yeah, I know.