Michael Jackson leaves his kids more than $33 million each

13»

Comments

• Oops.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Yeah. there the kids are not mentioned...
    mjwill.png
    The names aren´t right, are they? At least Prince´s isn`t...
    What I find very strange in this will is that fact that it mentions NationsBank. I believe it is in article 9 when it talks about the co-trustees. I worked for that bank, it has actually merged 2 times since I started in the banking industry. Let me give you a small bit of info. I started working for Boatman's bank in 1995, Boatman's was bought out by NationsBank in 1996, NationsBank was then bought out by Bank of America in 1999. If this will was written in 2002 or 2001, NationsBank was already diminished, there was no longer NationsBank. It should have listed Bank of America as the co-trustee if there were no other co-trustees available. This kinda tells me that the will was written before 1999 but wasn't signed until much later. Why would that be? If he was wanting a will drawn up for him, he would have signed it with a days, weeks, or even a month of it being drawn up, not a couple of years!
    How weird is that?
    But Blanket is mentioned, isn´t he? So the will can´t be written before Blanket´s birthdate. Or it was edited... it´s weird, for sure.

Can you point out where I can find the names of the kids, because I can't find them anywhere, neither of them...

I meant on the trust doc.
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Water Water is supposed to be a clip from a new Michael Jackson song that is featured on the album Michael recorded at a friend's studio.
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    WHERE DID 99 MILLION COME FROM. IF EACH CHILD IS ALOTTED 33 MILLION EACH THAT = TO 99 MILLION. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THOUGHT THEY SAID HE WAS BROKE, POOR AND WAS ABOUT TO
    LOOSE EVERYTHING.
    ONCE AGAIN NOTHING EVER MAKES SINCE <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    WE NEED TRUTH NOW! I DO NOT BELIEVE OR TRUST ANY THING THE MEDIA OR HIS
    FAMILY IS SAYING.
    EITHER HE IS ALIVE OR EVERYONE IS INSANE!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    WHERE DID 99 MILLION COME FROM. IF EACH CHILD IS ALOTTED 33 MILLION EACH THAT = TO 99 MILLION. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THOUGHT THEY SAID HE WAS BROKE, POOR AND WAS ABOUT TO
    LOOSE EVERYTHING.
    ONCE AGAIN NOTHING EVER MAKES SINCE <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    WE NEED TRUTH NOW! I DO NOT BELIEVE OR TRUST ANY THING THE MEDIA OR HIS
    FAMILY IS SAYING.
    EITHER HE IS ALIVE OR EVERYONE IS INSANE!

I remember Frank Dileo said to Aphrodite Jones that 20 million to Mike was like a quatrter to us, so 99 million would be like a little more then a Dollar. Maybe they call that broke in the US? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    They keep saying Katherine does not have any money and her house is under forcloser!
    MAKES NO SINCE IF HE LEFT THE CHILDREN $33 MILLION EACH.