26062010 countdown, believemichaeljackson.com

2»

Comments

• I can't find "United States" on the paypal set up thing.... am I losing it?
  • Nevermind...found it! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Hm, we don't know if that money goes to "Save the Children", it seems a home made site, both believemichaeljackson.com and the web i got the info from are from NL, tracked them. I don't mind giving 1€ but it is risky for us cause we don't know who's behind all that..the worst thing is that when you pay that they get ur adress..
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403

This "promo" is in Spanish?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Fiiiishyyyyy
  • WOW....that was powerful. I pray it means what it says. It's not the first place I have found a countdown. There is another site that has one too. Can't wait form the 25th....Please God...... let this be true. We all need answers and closure.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> Unity of thought, love, longing, faith and hope. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> But if it does happen now, we have other possible dates. Do not forget TIAI analysis.
  • Hm, we don't know if that money goes to "Save the Children", it seems a home made site, both believemichaeljackson.com and the web i got the info from are from NL, tracked them. I don't mind giving 1€ but it is risky for us cause we don't know who's behind all that..the worst thing is that when you pay that they get ur adress..

I sent an email to Save The Children informing them of this site's intentions. I may not get a reply but if someone is doing this with no intention on sending the money then that is illegal and Save The Children will then be alerted to the scam. For what it's worth, Save The Children's logo is the same one that is shown on the believemichaeljackson.com site. Let's hope it's legitimate.
    Hm, we don't know if that money goes to "Save the Children", it seems a home made site, both believemichaeljackson.com and the web i got the info from are from NL, tracked them. I don't mind giving 1€ but it is risky for us cause we don't know who's behind all that..the worst thing is that when you pay that they get ur adress..

I sent an email to Save The Children informing them of this site's intentions. I may not get a reply but if someone is doing this with no intention on sending the money then that is illegal and Save The Children will then be alerted to the scam. For what it's worth, Save The Children's logo is the same one that is shown on the believemichaeljackson.com site. Let's hope it's legitimate.

Good =) If "Save the Children" knows about this then maybe something will happen on 25 on that site
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    In that case maybe my $1.22 will be helping to pay for someones hash cookie.

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Honestly, I´d give the tenfold of the money if this was 100% reliable and absolutely certain for a charitable purpose.
    I´m sure a number of other members here would do the same. But 1,- € for a fraud is 1,- € too much!
    I rather buy myself some cookies then... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    When comes to charity throug web, the payment is done by clicking the link/ icon of the charity organization. Once in their web, you make the donation.
    The charity organization will know the source´s address of the redirection.

Did you pay direct to save the children´s account or to another account?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Looks like something you'd find on a Geocities webpage back in 1997. I doubt MJ would have a hand in something this low tech, but I guess you never know for sure.
  • Hm, we don't know if that money goes to "Save the Children", it seems a home made site, both believemichaeljackson.com and the web i got the info from are from NL, tracked them. I don't mind giving 1€ but it is risky for us cause we don't know who's behind all that..the worst thing is that when you pay that they get ur adress..

Update: No problems or additional money than the $1.00 was taken out of my account. I still haven't heard back from Save The Children organization after I sent them an email but I wasn't sure I would anyway.

I just wanted everyone to know that my account wasn't charged more than the agreed upon $1.00.

06/02/2010 PAYPALINST XFER CO REF- 5VS224XXXXX $1.00
    Still that doesn't mean the money is for "Save the Children" ... did u try to send another email? Hope they are not playing with us...;/
  • Still that doesn't mean the money is for "Save the Children" ... did u try to send another email? Hope they are not playing with us...;/

I received a reply to my email today. Below is what I received. At least they are aware of the situation if this isn't a legitimate site

Thank you for your email to Save the Children.

Save the Children U.S. is not affiliated with this website. We are working with our other Save the Children International partners to confirm the legitimacy of the website.

If the site is not being used by one of our Save the Children International partners it will be taken down as quickly as possible.

Many thanks for your support of Save the Children.

Warm Regards,

Dawn Nunn

Donor Services

Donor Services Contact Information:

* Call 1-800-728-3843 (toll-free from within the U.S); 203-221-4030 if calling outside the U.S.

* Write us at 54 Wilton Road, Westport, CT 06880

* Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Why is a donation to Save the Children a smart investment? Save the Children has received Charity Navigator’s highest 4-star rating for the fourth consecutive year. Ninety-two percent of our expenses are used on program services (amount spent in individual communities may vary). Visit our website at <!-- w -->www.savethechildren.org<!-- w --> to learn more!

Save the Children is the leading independent organization creating lasting change for children in need in the United States and around the world.
    Omg, i knew it, this was the confirmation..What kind of person can do this.. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Hope they take that site down..what a scam!
    *singing* WE are the wooorld , we are the perfect targeeeeeet
  • *singing* WE are the wooorld , we are the perfect targeeeeeet

LOL - yep and I bought into it. However, we did determine it wasn't an American made site and they haven't confirmed yet with their International offices. However, I'd hold off giving money. I'll let you know what happens on the 24th when I'm supposed to be getting a special pass to something.
    In the best case, hat donation you made will go for someone who needs it to eat...maybe the owner of the site is desperately poor and that was his/ her way of survival for a short period.
  • Badgirl777Badgirl777 Posts: 81
    It's cancelled....
    <!-- m -->http://www.believemichaeljackson.com/<!-- m -->
    I don´t understand the aim of this stupid games.
  • In the best case, hat donation you made will go for someone who needs it to eat...maybe the owner of the site is desperately poor and that was his/ her way of survival for a short period.

I agree - I donated in sincerity and to me that's all that matters. God will bless me for my effort and God will deal with the other person. If they needed that dollar, so be it.

By the way - I never did receive an email on the 24th...maybe because it was a scam or maybe because the site was canceled - we'll never know. My guess is the first answer. Blessings to all.
  • Where do you guys see a coutdown ???

It's a count "UP" <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> It's getting more and more time any seconds... I think it's only to get your money out of your pocket
  • EmpathyEmpathy Posts: 58
    To anyone that donated to this site your intentions were well meant but its very bad to see people getting ripped off by IDIOTS.

There were far too many people claiming that Michael was 'coming back' on 25 June, if anyone had visited my tarot site they would have known that throughout May and June I addressed this question several times and categorically was told that this would NOT be happening. I am just a 'little tarot reader out there' but I am BIG ON KICKING THE ASS OF IDIOTS like these people who have the tenacity to put up blogs and sites and claim absolute LIES to get money off people.

I think its grossly unfair to the fans and disgusting that they would play on peoples feelings.
    I also think some of the YOUTUBE IDIOTS need to get their asses kicked just as badly as I have never seen so much Junk on there in all my life.

PLEASE DONT LISTEN TO THE CLAIMS OF THESE EGO DRIVEN FOOLS.

As for whether Michael is dead or alive, Tarot is favouring life.

Please visit me sometimes guys, you dont have to believe but tarot has given us so much truth long before the hoax sites but I do support the work here done by Souza and Mo and respect everyone who has so ardently stood by Michael. He would be So proud of you all. Always follow people who have the same 'heart' as you and ignore the other tossers. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> ahem. Apologies for that little bit of unusual rudey word!! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I thought this site was shut down because they were using that organization's name fraudulently? They were reported and I could have sworn they were shut down.