DOES ANYBODY EVER SEEN JOHN MCCLAIN PHOTO? WHO IS HE?

2»

Comments

• suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    To the left...

gale20972b.jpg

does the guy in the middle make any one else think of the "white murry" from the court room?

Yes, I totally agree with you!

ok see if i have this straight
    the guy on our right is john branca
    the guy on our left is howard weizman
    guy in the middle ?(who looks like white murry)
    so i'm guessing it would be logical for branca and weizman to be together
    what about other guy?
    someone gently slap me upside the head if i'm going nut's on this for no good reason and pass me my medication <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

went back to the court thread. not so sure now. my bad <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Hello;

I'm imabeliever2. I'm currently a quiet member and don't post, but I see you guys were a little stuck on this and I couldn't resist giving a little hand to supply a picture of John McClain. I know from my own experience that finding his pic. is like find a needle in a haystack.
    This is the music executive, John McClain

I'm sorry imabeliever2 but the picture you posted is not John McClain. That is attorney Londell McMillan. He did some work for Michael in the 2000s and was Katherine's original attorney in "probate" court until he was replaced by Streisand in October. There are numerous pictures of Londell McMillan with Michael and the Jacksons. Just google under images "Londell McMillan" and you will find dozens of them.

I found this article several months ago regarding John McClain. John McClain is not as old as some may think because this article says he was 43 in 1998, so he would be 55 sometime this year in 2010.

<!-- m -->http://articles.latimes.com/1998/mar/26 ... s/fi-32786<!-- m -->

It's an interesting article and on the 3rd page the article says that John McClain is currently laying new tracks with Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5 to be promoted by the end of the year. That was in 1998. John McClain started off as a guitarist and played as a studio session player on many many hits before becoming a music executive at A&M Records in the 1980s. There are NUMEROUS articles on the internet about John McClain and his accomplishments as a guitarist, studio session player, music producer and music executive at A&M records. He has worked with Janet Jackson for many years along with Teddy Riley, Jimmy Jam, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Terry Lewis, etc. He was also a co-writer of "You Are My Life" along with Michael, Babyface and Sager which was on the Invincible album.

These are excerpts taken from an extensive interview with SPIN Magazine...

Cinema has been described by the legend music executive John McClain, in a SPIN magazine article, "as the cutting edge, ahead of it's time."

"There's this guy at A&M named John McClain that I'd like to shoot it to." "I didn't stay for the show," Craig recalls. "My mom and I headed back to flint, and I went back to the studio."

"It was a tough decision but I went with John McClain. Its funny because after I decided, I started getting calls from other labels I hadn't even contacted. Eric Nuri at Columbia, some guy at Solar Records, I don't even know how they got my number."

"I wonder what would have happened had we went the otter way, and signed with Jive because the promotion at A&M was not there, and things changed at the label by the time the record finally came out in 1988. John McClain left a year later, I was told from a mutual friend that he was very disappointed in the way the label handled our project. I really like John. He did try to look out for me. It just feels like unfinished business."

John McClain later helped build Interscope Records, followed by Dreamworks Records. He also managed Michael Jackson.

Copyright 2007 Craig Holliman all rights reserved.

The above article was accompanied by these pictures and they were titled "John McClain guitarist A&M music executive." So, these may be photos of John McClain, not guaranteed, but could be....
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Wow, so that was not McClain and the last picture is not sure him also. it happened that person is mysterious and hard to locate.Maybe I am write, McClain is somebody who close to Michael, but as an co- executive, it is a bogus party on the will. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Wow, so that was not McClain and the last picture is not sure him also. it happened that person is mysterious and hard to locate.Maybe I am write, McClain is somebody who close to Michael, but as an co- executive, it is a bogus party on the will. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Do you know who the most recently posted pictures at the mixing board are if they are not of John McClain? He is well known in the music industry, has been a record producer/music executive for many, many years, is four years older than Michael and has worked with Michael for many years. The article from Spin magazine included those photos and they were titled "John McClain guitarist and A&M executive" so that leads me to believe that the above posted photos at the sound mixing board are indeed John McClain. If you know otherwise with certainty, please let us know. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hello;

I'm imabeliever2. I'm currently a quiet member and don't post, but I see you guys were a little stuck on this and I couldn't resist giving a little hand to supply a picture of John McClain. I know from my own experience that finding his pic. is like find a needle in a haystack.
    This is the music executive, John McClain

Oh! He is young, beautiful ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    But why "hide" the world (virtual) communication and interaction between companies and people? He is a professional executive of entertainment - music - and this of behavior is strange denasiado... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I also wanted to know about it, but in vain. Neither site, biography, articles, photos, finally, nothing! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    About his relationship with JohnBranca, and vice versa, the Jackson family, it would be interesting to know ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you, and you have your secret huh? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    there is a current thread on the blonde lady.play the video. it is pointing out people at the end.could that be john mcclain behind kenny? just a thought.
  • I think is this one to the left...

gale20972b.jpg

OMG..... has anyone seen the man with the briefcase in pics with Pamela Anderson before???? If my memory serves me correctly wasn't he in pics of her with that masked man (presumed to be MJ)????
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I think is this one to the left...

gale20972b.jpg

uff, global warming....NOT
  • John McClain is African-American. The guy in the photo is Howard Weizman. John and MJ have been friends forever. He has stood by MJ through it all and not once have you ever heard anything bad from his mouth about MJ. He's kept their friendship quiet and personal and that's why MJ put his name on the will. He was a music producer and still does work in the music industry, but a few years ago he had a stroke which kind of side lined him, but he's all better now and in good health

If he has not had 'anything bad from his mouth about MJ' then what about in '01?! What about that photoshoot! Where he had to be fired!!!!!! <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Why is it that foreverking did not stay with the thread and verify if any of those pics (now gone) were him, and she didn't answer if she believed MJ is alive. Also her statement about the memorial means she was there also. Something seems fishy to me.
    foreverking,
    He's well known in the music industry, but he's not one to be in front of the camera. Younger people think everything is on the internet, but that is not true. If you can find pics of John they will most likely be older pics. He was at the memorial and he looked sad. Believe me or not, it's a fact.