Bin Ladin was Murdered

goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
edited January 1970 in News
[youtube:36p9x7kc]

Comments

• DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Well Now!
  • And Benazir Bhutto was assassinated. This was supposedly a suicide bomber but she died of multiple gunshot wounds. The news suggested that the bomber had pellets in the bomb but...

[youtube:2tos3a9e]

Video from CNN raising questions about her death

[youtube:2tos3a9e]
  • Yeah I remember hearing that. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    Too bad she died for exposing the truth, She was a threat to U S Govt,s evil plans to invade Pakistan, But no matter how hard ( US govt ) try they can never invade Pakistan, cuz Pakistan is a Nuclear Power. Way to go Pakistan!!!!!!!
    Fight against real terrorists( U S Govt)
    Never let them have your Country.
  • Study peace not war!
  • lotus_sutralotus_sutra Posts: 224
    WTF is this thread for???!!!????
    Don,t use bad words, Use your brains, read carefully, this thread is not about war, it,s about to fight against war and real terrorism, to bring peace in the world, to wake people up who are still sleeping like both of you.
    Wake up ! # 1 terrorist in the world is U S government.
  • Don,t use bad words, Use your brains, read carefully, this thread is not about war, it,s about to fight against war and real terrorism, to bring peace in the world, to wake people up who are still sleeping like both of you.
    Wake up ! # 1 terrorist in the world is U S government.

I have to say that I am slightly confused by your remarks. Where is the evidence that the US is responsible here? Bhutto herself expressed three individuals who would be targeting her. More importantly, I highly doubt that she would express her desire to have the FBI (a US organization) come to her country to investigate that if the US government was part of the problem. In my opinion, religious extremists are the more likely source. However, I would be open to seeing any evidence you can provide supporting your statements.

Also, how does this topic line up with Michael Jackson and the hoax????
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    It's under the category of Other News. I believe it's a continuation of a thread a while back on Al Qaida being fake and set up by the CIA and Illuminati.
  • mjlmpiconsmjlmpicons Posts: 20
    PLEASE STUDY PEACE .......

“Those who hate most fervently must have once loved deeply; those who want to deny the world must have once embraced what they now set on fire.”
    Kurt Tucholsky
  • Never Ever under estimate the power of the U.S Government, EVER, they have their hands into everything. Do not be fooled by the man behind the curtain. It is ALL connected. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    study only PEACE and no knowledge of WAR is the most ignorant thing, we should have the knowledge of what is happening all around the world, if there are people dying we should care and try to help them, we should not close our eyes. do you care enough?????? do you give a damn????? listen and watch Michael,s EARTH and CRY and HEAL THE WORLD songs.
    Michael wants us to know the truth about U S govt, Evil plans of what they did and still doing to destroy our world, Michael wants to stop that, but he can,t do it by himself he needs us to spread the word....open your eyes face the reality....and the reality is, there is no PEACE in the world, stop just reading PEACE and do something useful to bring some PEACE to save the planet to change the world.

Problems of Pakistan is a difficult subject, Talibans, Religious extremists, suicide bombings, i can explain but i don't think everyone would understand or even interested, but if anyone interested can contact me.

For now i share this sad video which is an old redirect from TIAI, to open few eyes.
    Michael said by himself ( I can,t believe this is the land from which i came)

[youtube:1zffkh24]
  • study only PEACE and no knowledge of WAR is the most ignorant thing, we should have the knowledge of what is happening all around the world, if there are people dying we should care and try to help them, we should not close our eyes. do you care enough?????? do you give a damn????? listen and watch Michael,s EARTH and CRY and HEAL THE WORLD songs.
    Michael wants us to know the truth about U S govt, Evil plans of what they did and still doing to destroy our world, Michael wants to stop that, but he can,t do it by himself he needs us to spread the word....open your eyes face the reality....and the reality is, there is no PEACE in the world, stop just reading PEACE and do something useful to bring some PEACE to save the planet to change the world.

Problems of Pakistan is a difficult subject, Talibans, Religious extremists, suicide bombings, i can explain but i don't think everyone would understand or even interested, but if anyone interested can contact me.

For now i share this sad video which is an old redirect from TIAI, to open few eyes.
    Michael said by himself ( I can,t believe this is the land from which i came)

It is not just the United States Government, it is all Governments involved in the ruse of war. It is not the American people, or the inhabitants of any country themselves, it is the elite who have fooled us all. To STUDY Peace means to STUDY War because without understanding what is truly behind the making of War, we can never know true peace. These divisions in race, religion, sexuality etc really are artificial, we are all one, interconnected and a global family.
    @ michaelsupporter i would suggest watch the first video again to resolve some of your confusion @ 0:51 she said more important is to go after the people who supported these (TALIBANS)groups ??? who organized them ??? who could possibly be the financers ???????????????
    and then watch the last video i posted.
  • LauraLaura Posts: 67
    Why Is for so many years always the US to blame for all evil that happens??? !!!! not fair and do not agree at all <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
    I never said American people are wrong, America is my neighbor country, Michael Jackson is American, but why Michael left his own country? i talk about U S govt, let,s say it,s not just U S govt, it,s the whole world, but who invades poor countries for false fake reasons like U S govt? who interferes into other countries against their will like U S govt? who overthrows and assassinate Prime ministers and Presidents of other countries? who supports Taliban? who really is Usama bin ladin ? who provided talibans 3 billion $ to kill soviets? who gave talibans 245 million $ in aid to rule Afghanistan? who really was behind 9/11? who provided weapon to Iraq to invade Kuwait? who gave Iran weapons to kill Iraqis? who provided leathal gas to Saddam to kill innocent people? who,s responsible for Iraq and Afghanistan,s worst current situation? who,s behind Israel Palestine war? who,s after Iran? who,s after Pakistan? who,s after North korea? anyone knows the truth about Pearl Harbor? or unnatural disasters............What,s the point of this hoax ? it,s not about just waiting for the BAM,s day.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    Why Is for so many years always the US to blame for all evil that happens??? !!!! not fair and do not agree at all <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Watch The Obama Deception and you will see. Its not so much the US, the country its those who are behind the scenes doing the schemes.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Laura, You Have nothing to do with the people of the United States is the United States Government and Those Who Manage the world economy. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Bin Laden dead ?,... Bin Fake <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->