TIAI June 4

edited January 1970 in TIAI

Redirected to <!-- m -->http://www.elvisinfonet.com/image-files ... njamin.jpg<!-- m -->

eliza_jesse_benjamin.jpg

That photo is published in this interview on The Elvis Information Network:
<!-- m -->http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_elizapresley1.htm<!-- m -->

"The photo, allegedly of Jesse Presley with his grandson Benjamin.......

this photo first appeared in Dr. Donald Hinton's book, The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley: In His Own Words: <!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Elvis ... 773&sr=1-1<!-- m -->

Comments

• Ok, I'm little bit shocked........ <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    They showed that picture on Fox when they talked about the DNA story.....
    Sooooooo.............? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • brunob12brunob12 Posts: 162
    To me that picture looks like mid 90... I wonder if Elvis is still alive.

• <!-- m -->http://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Elvis ... 773&sr=1-1<!-- m -->

The Truth About Elvis Aron Presley: In His Own Words (Paperback)
    ~ Donald Hinton (Author), Jesse Garon Presley (Author)

Product Description
    In an extraordinary revelation, Dr. Donald Hinton recounts a scenario that is startling in its assertion and incredible in fact. He presents the events of Elvis Aron Presley's last 24 years as told to him by "The King" himself through a collection of handwritten letters and cards, telephone conversations and photos, since his "death" in 1977. In them, Elvis is alive and well and living in seclusion as "Jesse," the name of his deceased twin brother.

Dr. Hinton risks his reputation and livelihood to bring this astonishing story to print because, he says, "Jesse" felt it was time to tell his fans the truth. Elvis' disciples and skeptics alike should welcome this opportunity to finally establish or lay to rest the truth about Elvis' death or life.

Product Details
    * Paperback: 88 pages
    * Publisher: American Literary Press; Five Star edition (July 2001)
    * Language: English
    * ISBN-10: 1561676764
    * ISBN-13: 978-1561676767
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    All I can say is <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> and <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

.......this gets better and better

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Chappie, nice pic of a younger Elvis ...thanks!!! He was pretty damn fine as a young man...I knew there was a reason I had a crush on him when I was 12!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

The physical similarities with "Jesse" are surprising even though the pic of "Jesse" is when he is older.
  • I heard this Jesse guy didn't wanna take DNA testing. But he sure looks like Elvis and his body (arms) look almost the same comparing with young Elvis.

Oh, no not another hoax <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> , but good news is we can all convince our parents to believe in Elvis hoax and then cooperate. Two generations of hoaxers and two kings....yeah. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    [youtube:2wah11fi]

I knew it........as always, with L.O.V.E xoxo

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/elvisfantas ... -tr8x7w9OU<!-- m -->
    For the ones that have never seen this one...

and the most beautiful lyrics

There must be lights burning brighter somewhere
    Got to be birds flying higher in a sky more blue
    If I can dream of a better land
    Where all my brothers walk hand in hand
    Tell me why, oh why, oh why can't my dream come true

There must be peace and understanding sometime
    Strong winds of promise that will blow away
    All the doubt and fear
    If I can dream of a warmer sun
    Where hope keeps shining on everyone
    Tell me why, oh why, oh why wont that sun appear

Were lost in a cloud
    With too much rain
    Were trapped in a world
    That's troubled with pain
    But as long as a man
    Has the strength to dream
    He can redeem his soul and fly

Deep in my heart there's a trembling question
    Still I am sure that the answer gonna come somehow
    Out there in the dark, there's a beckoning candle
    And while I can think, while I can talk
    While I can stand, while I can walk
    While I can dream, please let my dream
    Come true, right now
    Let it come true right now
    Oh yeah

"If I Can Dream" is a song made famous by Elvis Presley, written by Walter Earl Brown[1] and notable for its direct quotations to Martin Luther King, Jr. It was recorded by Presley in June 1968, two months after King's assassination. The recording was first released to the public as the finale of Presley's '68 Comeback Special.

Brown was asked to write a song to replace "I'll Be Home For Christmas" as the grand finale on NBC's "Elvis" (June 20-23, 1968). He wrote "If I Can Dream," and when Presley heard it he proclaimed "I'm never going to sing another song I don't believe in. I'm never going to make another picture I don't believe in

Chappie
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Not sure... Could be Elvis in his 60's, but if I look at my dad (in his 60's) and my grandpa (in his late 70's) this could also very well be Elvis in his 70's...

Someone who knows about camper vans? Maybe that someone knows how old that model is?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    What wat the color of Elvis' eyes?

I always thought it was brown... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Was it blue?
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    What wat the color of Elvis' eyes?

I always thought it was brown... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Was it blue?
    This is a video of the 2 kings eerie similarities........ Enjoy. xoxo
    [youtube:8n3q84d4]

[youtube:8n3q84d4]
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    to me this redirest is as clear as day.......xxxxx
    Elvis presley's eye color?
    Elvis' eyes were indeed blue. The apperance that they were brown was due to coloured contacts he would wear. He had these made for him to act as "sunglasses" while he was on stage or in photos.
    Check this out...Elvis is touring in 2010.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .and from Jacksonville to ... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

<!-- m -->http://www.elvis.com/concert/schedule/default.asp<!-- m -->

Not sure... Could be Elvis in his 60's, but if I look at my dad (in his 60's) and my grandpa (in his late 70's) this could also very well be Elvis in his 70's...

Someone who knows about camper vans? Maybe that someone knows how old that model is?

If that is Lisa's son Benjamin..then he was born October 1992. My eldest son was born January 8th (yes Elvis's b'day) 1993, so there is not alot of age difference. To me Benjamin looks about 3 in this pic...I am just comparing him to how my son looked at the same age.

So if Benjamin was approximately 3 years old in this picture then that means it is about 1995...so if it is 1995 then Elvis (Jesse) would be about 60 in this pic??? .....which sort of looks about right because my Dad is only 3 years older than Elvis and during that time they would have looked about the same in terms of aging I reckon. Anyway - just a stab at the time period.
  • Elvis presley's eye color?
    Elvis' eyes were indeed blue. The apperance that they were brown was due to coloured contacts he would wear. He had these made for him to act as "sunglasses" while he was on stage or in photos.
    Don´t we know who´s wearing sunglasses as well? LOL.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    all I can tell.. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

I LOVE THIS HOAX!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I was wondering about the colors of the eyes as well, never knew he wore colored contacts. I guess he planned his departure as well with distraction, hahaha.

If you compare these 2:

47-9764_sml.jpg

eliza_jesse_benjamin.jpg

Then I must admit they look like the same guys to me, no doubt about it. Do we have pictures of LMP and Benjamin back in that period?

If Eliza's story is true (and I think it is, yet I would like to see some documents <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ), then I don't understand why this is not world wide news, because it would be the ultimate proof that Elvis is alive.

This hoax is getting more exciting by the day I must say. Although Mo and I talked about the possible return of Elvis as well, it would still be a shocker! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Just a couple of thoughts. If the picture of "Jesse" was taken around 1995, Michael could have very well know of this because he was married to Lisa Marie from 94-96. Also in the letter Lisa Marie wrote on myspace after Micaels death one phrase really stood out to me "I hope he is in a better place or will be." Why the need to add the "or will be"?
    Maybe Michael did think he would "die" like Elvis. A faked death!
    The last song Elvis sang was "Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain", at home at the piano to family and friends, back on Monday evening, August 15th 1977.

Lyrics:
    In the twilight glow I see her
    Blue eyes crying in the rain
    When we kissed goodbye and parted
    I knew we'd never meet again

Love is like a dying ember
    Only memories remain
    Through the ages I remember

Someday when we meet up yonder
    We'll stroll hand in hand again
    In a land that knows no parting

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    I was wondering about the colors of the eyes as well, never knew he wore colored contacts. I guess he planned his departure as well with distraction, hahaha.

If you compare these 2:

47-9764_sml.jpg

eliza_jesse_benjamin.jpg

Then I must admit they look like the same guys to me, no doubt about it. Do we have pictures of LMP and Benjamin back in that period?

If Eliza's story is true (and I think it is, yet I would like to see some documents <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ), then I don't understand why this is not world wide news, because it would be the ultimate proof that Elvis is alive.

This hoax is getting more exciting by the day I must say. Although Mo and I talked about the possible return of Elvis as well, it would still be a shocker! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I found this pic of Ben, LM and MJ...in and around that time frame. It's hard to be sure but there are definite similarities in the 'Ben' sitting on Jesse's lap and the one of him with LM and MJ.

ben-presley-pic.jpg

Does anyone else know of any other pics of Ben as a child? And is there a more accurate way to compare the pics???