Did MJ write his own ambulance report? TAKE A LOOK...

THE JACKSONOLOGISTTHE JACKSONOLOGIST Posts: 1,304
edited January 1970 in News
First I want to credit Bisquit and Verylittlesusie over at MJHD for the pics.
Second........... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Could it be? What do you think? Also notice the birth date is wrong!!!

291j8r8.jpg

2uialh4.jpg

Comments

• jilljill Posts: 917
    Wow! You may be on to something. Along with the release of the recording of the 911 call that Pianogames posted in one of his videos, this makes perfect sense. It really does look like his handwriting, not only from the comparison note that you posted by also by other notes that we have seen of his handwriting. I think he intentionaly put in the wrong birthdate because it wasn't him! This has really got me excited! Great find!
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    oh and more connection with Elvis... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

expert says Elvis write HIS own report..

yea.. MJ "died" like Elvis.. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hQKYCge9m8......add<!-- m --> this to the pot !!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    WOW, almost a year passed, and there are still new things to discover!
    I'm Speechless... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    this to the pot !!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Take a look at this video I just found on handwriting. This is really interesting. it is very short, less than a minute.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=5hQKYCg ... Q4QM4qW324<!-- m -->
    this to the pot !!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

LOL, I just found and posted the same one! Sorry, I didn't see your post!
  • WOW! Piece-by-piece the light of truth will be exposed until Michael is revealed!!!!
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    28 / 08 /58 ...What the hell....

"Micheal" ..hey why would someone make those mistakes...

And why would he write his own report? ;/

I found the missing part:

jackoletter32103100628a.jpg

jackoletter42103100629a.jpg

Source: <!-- m -->http://www.mjthekingofpop.eu/trials/peo ... -bars-1623<!-- m -->
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

Omg check the "B", the "s", the "k", the "A".. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

sinttuloas.png

Compare:

theinnocentman.jpg

51002.jpg
  • I think we see similarities because we want to see them... I'm not convinced the handwriting is that similar to Michael's and I'm not an expert. Michael's handwriting seems softer. Too bad I don't know an expert, someone else?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    THIS IS IT!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I HOPE HE WRITE THIS... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    This is from the Search Warrant, I'm afraid it wasn't Michael who wrote the report guys...check out the numbers..
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Haha , you gotta me kidding me ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This is from the Search Warrant, I'm afraid it wasn't Michael who wrote the report guys...check out the numbers..

The Search Warrants are probably real though....
  • BabyShineBabyShine Posts: 119
    Dont u guys know someone who is an expert in handwriting??? Gosh, that would be so crazy if he had really done it (but soooo fun haha) but I wouldnt be surprised, there are some real similarities I must say <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621

i was just gonna point out the same thing, cuz i saw this today. not sayin' that mike wrote the note on the flower bouquet but it's def not lisa marie's handwriting. i doubt, tho, that mike wrote his own ambulance report. murray has high-level connections to the lafd (sports their freemason pin), so anyone who was in on the favor that day prob wrote that.

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • This is interesting, but I don´t think MJ wrote it.
    If you look at the "f" for example, when MJ wrote it, the cirle went down, on the other the cirle went up.
    Just a tiny thing.
    Although it resembles the other hand writing.

I am absolutely not an expert, but I worked for a graphologist for some time and saw a lot of handwritings..
  • 28 / 08 /58 ...What the hell....

"Micheal" ..hey why would someone make those mistakes...

And why would he write his own report? ;/

I found the missing part:

jackoletter32103100628a.jpg

jackoletter42103100629a.jpg

Source: <!-- m -->http://www.mjthekingofpop.eu/trials/peo ... -bars-1623<!-- m -->
    _________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

Omg check the "B", the "s", the "k", the "A".. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

sinttuloas.png

Look below and see on the top of the second piece of paper the heading it says T.S and then about 10 lines down it says the "T.S. is a cold man". that made me think of T.S here on the boards, what do you think?
    Compare:

theinnocentman.jpg

51002.jpg
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I wish there was a handwriting expert here. It can be his or not. I'm not so sure about this one.
  • Unfortunately, I did not see similarities, except for "s" only a little. But I'm no expert. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->