Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House

edited January 1970 in News
Legal Fight Brewing in Jackson House
Originally posted Jun 4th 2010 10:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

TMZ has learned four of Katherine Jackson's grandchildren will be moving from her house this month, and the mother of the kids has lawyered up for a fight.
0603-katherine-jackson-jacksons-getty-ex-1-credit.jpg

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine told Alejandra Jackson -- who had been living at the Jackson family compound in Encino with her kids, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Donte and Randy, Jr. -- that her brood had to move out, because Katherine had her hands full just watching over Michael Jackson's 3 kids.

Katherine is allowing Alejandra and her kids to move into a nearby condo owned by the Jackson family, but Alejandra is pissed. Katherine is in Indiana until June 10. We're told when Katherine comes back, Alejandra has to move.

But it's not going to be that easy. We've learned Alejandra has hired Trope & Trope, a powerful law firm, to negotiate a separation agreement of sorts. We're told Alejandra wants some assurance that her family will be financially protected if she moves. As a result, she may challenge the move or negotiate a separation package -- which would include a place where she and her kids will live (not necessarily the condo) and what financial support she gets.

Alejandra has gone after Jermaine in the past for failing to pay child support -- and now that she's being forced to move, the money battle has been reignited. Jermaine is the father of two of the kids and Randy is the father of the other two children.

Katherine asked Alejandra to move after the stun gun incident. TMZ broke the story that Jaafar ordered a stun gun online and was playing with it at the house -- something that triggered an investigation by the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/04/michael-j ... -stun-gun/<!-- m -->

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Before 6/25/2009, I would've easily said what's on the tip of my tongue with no hesitation. Michael changed that, but GEEZ, what I would tell that hussy if I was Katherine Jackson <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> No she didn't hire an attorney to fight moving out of Katherine's house because she got some babies who's daddy ain't right on with the child support. Hell to the naw! She's got some balls <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TMZ placed photos of Mrs. Katherine with the clothes he wore during his trial in 2005, will be why they are talking about a legal matter ?,.., think the problem is Jermaine and Randy, not Katherine. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Katherine returns on June 10 in 7 days ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    Poor Ms. Katherine, it's time for Jermaine and Randy to assume full responsibility it's not Ms. Katherine's job or Mike's to care for children who yes are part of their family, but they didn't make those kids. Now, get yo act together and support your children you peeps and Alejandra has to cause trouble for her babies daddies not Mrs. Katherine she doesn't have an obligation to support them or having them live at her house. Now, something caught my eye Trope and Trope I know the law firm exists but has anyone thought about the meaning here ya go:

Trope:(1) A figure of speech. (2) A rhetorical device that produces a shift in the meanings of words--in contrast to a scheme, which changes only the shape of a phrase.

THIS WEBSITE TV TROPE TROPES
    <!-- m -->http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TropeTropes<!-- m --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    LOOK AT THIS AND THEN THERE'S ANOTHER UNDEAD TROPE CHILDREN ARE INNOCENT DIDN'T A POST IT ON MJs BEDROOM/BATHROOM HAVE THIS WRITTEN ON IT U GUYS MEMMER? COME ON THIS IS ANOTHER CLUE!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Undead Horse Trope
    make a to do

send a pm

add to watchlist

drop watch

go to watchlist

World Of Warcraft uses some tropes so much, they continue into the next world.

I'm aware it's a cliche
    I am aware I'm being stupid, I'm aware of that but hey
    This is just something that I gotta do...
    — "Action Movie Hero Boy," Lemon Demon

"You shouldn't beat a dead horse... unless it's a zombie horse. Those you can't beat enough."
    — Stephen Colbert

Generally, there's a progression as a trope ages. First it is born. Once it's become established enough, parodies and subversions start to crop up. Through overuse, it eventually becomes a Discredited Trope. Finally, subverting it has become so common that the non-straight examples are themselves straight examples of new tropes, making it a Dead Horse Trope. It might even become a Forgotten Trope, although not all tropes fall this far.

Sometimes, however, tropes just don't want to die, and the progression skips a step. Subversions are common enough to be their own tropes, yet the original trope is still in active use and isn't even (universally — opinions vary) seen as cliched or corny. It would be a Dead Horse Trope, except it isn't actually dead. It's Undead.

Some tropes that reach this state eventually ascend into Omnipresent Tropes, ones that are more like the building blocks of a story which would severely limit writers' options if they were taken off the market.

Compare and contrast Cyclic Trope; contrast Dead Unicorn Trope.
    Examples of tropes that haven't quite been killed off:

* Agony Beam
    * Broken Heel: Along with its countless variations.
    * Catapult Nightmare
    * Chalk Outline
    * Children Are Innocent
    * Come Alone
    * Courtly Love: Undead for about five hundred years now. Famous subversions appear as far back as Romeo And Juliet and The Canterbury Tales.
    * Crate Expectations: Crates in video games have been mocked to death, but won't be going away any time soon.
    * Crowd Song
    * A Day In Her Apron
    * Death By Childbirth
    * Death By Origin Story
    * Dumb Blonde.
    * Evil Laugh: Indispensible? Hardly. Too much fun to give up? By far.
    o It's about standards.
    * Exact Eaves Dropping: Subversions predate Shakespeare, but t.v. shows continue to play it straight when it'll move the plot along.
    * Go Into The Light
    * It Was A Dark And Stormy Night
    * Joke Character: The first Lethal Joke Character probably came around five seconds after the first Joke Character, and both are in wide use.
    * Just Between You And Me
    * Karmic Death: Particularly the hanging-from-the-hero's-hand-over-a-cliff variety.
    * Knight In Shining Armor
    * Literal Genie: Or sometimes the Monkeys Paw genie or wishes. Wishes are seldom what you intend them to be, simply because a person could end a story very quickly with the right wish.
    * Look Behind You
    * Love At First Sight
    * Luke I Am Your Father
    * Motivational Posters: Ubiquitous in schools and offices; mercilessly mocked everywhere else.
    * One Woman Song
    * Our Vampires Are Different: It seems like every other movie coming out right now is about vampires.
    o Your Vampires Suck: And they all take digs at each other.
    * Pac Man Fever: Despite the introduction of 3D graphics around 15 25 years ago, and game soundtracks surpassing beeps and boops at least 28 years ago, it seems that in the eyes of the media, video games are still stuck in the early 1980s, at the latest.
    * Paper Thin Disguise
    * Riding Into The Sunset
    * Scoring Points: The genres in which points matter still exist, albeit as niche genres.
    * The Scream: Oh, there are subversions. But this is still a popular trope that can be used right.
    * Silly Love Songs: If you get rid of this, the entire popular music industry is doomed.
    * Slow Clap
    * Stuffed Into The Fridge: While often subverted with a Fake Kill Scare or other means, writers will still play it straight when they need the hero to be more angsty or go on a Roaring Rampage Of Revenge.
    * Take My Hand
    * Truck Drivers Gear Change
    * White Dude Black Dude: Still prevalent in standup comedy.
    * Wicked Stepmother
    * You All Meet In An Inn: Still prevalent in Tabletop RPGs.
    * You Have Failed Me: Still gets a lot of straight use so that we know how bad the villain is.
    * Zombie Apocalypse
    "Brewing" For that TMZ returns to use this word to refer to a news that it has to see with Michael? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    coffee <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Wake up smell Mike <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    If Katerine is in Indiana and won't be back till June 10, who is looking after Michael's kids? Does anyone know if the kids go to a private school, or are they "home schooled?
    mjj4ever777, They are Probably with Daddy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I KNOW KATHERINE FELL, THEN WHY THE HECK IS SHE IN INDIANA? OOH DADDY IS WITH HIS KIDS THEY'RE HAVING WATER BALLOON FIGHTS AND THE SUPER SOAKER THING HAHA. IF SHE'S IN INDIANA THEN THEY GOT TO BE WITH SOMEONE AND THAT SOMEONE MIKE!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    mjj4ever777, They are Probably with Daddy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Exactly!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    If Katerine is in Indiana and won't be back till June 10, who is looking after Michael's kids? Does anyone know if the kids go to a private school, or are they "home schooled?

These were my thoughts. Grace has been fired, Omar has been kicked out and Katherine is in Indiana.. so who is looking after MJs kids????????
  • teerockjelliteerockjelli Posts: 205
    she's starting a lawsuit? hmm... if she wants to play dirty, the Jacksons should get custody of the kids and deport her azz quickfast once and for all...

she should take the condo and shut the hell up
  • If Katerine is in Indiana and won't be back till June 10, who is looking after Michael's kids? Does anyone know if the kids go to a private school, or are they "home schooled?

These were my thoughts. Grace has been fired, Omar has been kicked out and Katherine is in Indiana.. so who is looking after MJs kids????????

Im following that line of thought, DTD. Maybe the kids are with her. I have this crazy thought that probably Katherine wants the house clean so MJ could return there to live with her and the kids? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • Maybe this story is just a cover-up, and there will be no legal action taken by Alejandra.

Perhaps tmz just wanted to let us know that four of the kids plus Alejandra are going to move out; they had to give an explanation as to why (at least for interested non-believers?)

Wonder what will be going down in the house, so that they are moving out...
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I don't know if all this story is true but I think it's lame if this lady Alejandra is tripping about moving out. First of all she is a grown woman and Mother Katherine is not obligated to take care of her and those kids. They daddy's Jermaine and Randy should being doing that. Alejandra could also get a job if she doesn't already and make her own money. Randy Jr is also older so I'm sure he could help out too as well. I just don't understand how she can be pissed at Mother Katherine when she is giving her a condo to live in. It's not like she will be on the street. Also I really hope the part about Jermaine not keeping up on his chid support is false because he was staying in a nice house and rolling in a phantom. I'm not trying to judge him because I don't know the whole situation but if your living a lavish lifestyle your children should be taken care of. No excuses. The whole situation with Randy and Jermaine having the same baby momma is a trip. Anyway I hope everything works out for the kids because it's not their fault what the parents do.
  • FigmentFigment Posts: 61
    I don't think this is all a sham for the media. I have a tough time believing that MJ would engineer a situation where any of the family children would be subject to this type of press and scrutiny.

I felt the same about the stun gun incident, where a number of people claimed it was probably a PR stunt organized by MJ.

This has a whole lot more to do with MONEY than media. Is it coincidence that this legal claim breaks as news not very long after it is revealed that MJ's kids won't get their trust money until they are much older, and that whatever remains after Katherine passes reverts back to MJ's kids as well? Think the others in that house and the family are happy about that?

Sadly, the money issues in this family seem to be the root of everything, and how that MJ is "gone" those issues are growing ito larger legal disputes.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

Exactly!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Amen! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Here is the article stating Katherine is returning for Indiana on June 10th.

Link this one in the article they just put about the Forever Michael one and it seems to me that TMZ have got the dates wrong.. or they are playing with us.

Here is the thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=10688<!-- l -->