LAST NEWS FROM FL /Important for the ones who wants to go

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in News
Last minute news from FL! I will copy what a believer wrote on her Twitter:

aliceofneverlan

Read this. <!-- m -->http://community.livejournal.com/ohnoth ... 54867.html<!-- m --> False. Forest Lawn told me the Mausoleum will remain closed.

So guys pls check it out yourself before you decide to go there. FL wrote her that the Mausoleum will be closed to the fans on the 25th!

This's her Twitter if you want to read more about it: http://twitter.com/aliceofneverlan

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ok here's what FL wrote to her:

"The gates will be still open as usual. You may still visit and stop by the Mausoleum but the Mausoleum will remain closed. The interment location is private. Thank you for checking with us."
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Ok here's what FL wrote to her:

"The gates will be still open as usual. You may still visit and stop by the Mausoleum but the Mausoleum will remain closed. The interment location is private. Thank you for checking with us."

Send that to Randy on twitter.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    WILL SEE MYSELF ON 25TH AND POST. NO WORRIES.
    This's so confusing really. Randy says the fans will get in but FL says the opposite. But maybe Randy wanted to say the fans will get into FL not into the Mausoleum. So nothing's changed. I don't know.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

See you there!

See you there!

If you guys can get in the Mausoleum, check it out if there's a name on it or anything interesting for us all pls ladies. Not all of us can go there. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669

See you there!

If you guys can get in the Mausoleum, check it out if there's a name on it or anything interesting for us all pls ladies. Not all of us can go there. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I DON'T GET WHAT YOU MEAN <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ONE MORE TIME, THE MAUSOLEUM IS DIFFERENT FROM HOLLY TERRACE WHERE MICHAEL "IS BURRIED". THE GREAT MAUSOLEUM IS ALWAYS OPEN TO PUBLIC.

See you there!

I DON'T GET WHAT YOU MEAN <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> ONE MORE TIME, THE MAUSOLEUM IS DIFFERENT FROM HOLLY TERRACE WHERE MICHAEL "IS BURRIED". THE GREAT MAUSOLEUM IS ALWAYS OPEN TO PUBLIC.

I thought where he was "burried" is the Mausoleum? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> So what does FL mean?
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    This is the Mausoleum=Holy Terrace (Right?)

<!-- m -->http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2009/ ... l_0902.jpg<!-- m -->

@PureLove FL (Forest Lawn) is all the graveyard

I know hon. But if FL wrote "visit and stop by the Mausoleum but the Mausoleum will remain closed", why didn't they write Holy Terrace instead of Mausoleum? If these are two different things. That's what I was asking. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> So instead of using Holy Terrace, they shortly wrote the Mausoleum.

Anyways, my friend sent these tweets to Randy too. I wonder if he's going to write something about it.

I know hon. But if FL wrote "visit and stop by the Mausoleum but the Mausoleum will remain closed", why didn't they write Holy Terrace instead of Mausoleum? If these are two different things. That's what I was asking. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Isn't it the same? ;/

EDIT:

Just found this <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

<!-- m -->http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=38746353<!-- m -->
    Oh check this out, would be great

<!-- m -->http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/hollyterraceopen/<!-- m -->
  • lynnandsofeelynnandsofee Posts: 243
    If this place is so off limits, where did all these photo's come from and who? Its very clear that the pic's were taken from inside, and up close. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    easter.. I have no idea how did fans get in <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Randy Jackson tells X17online exclusively:

"I just had a meeting with Forest Lawn and beginning on June 25, the anniversary of my brother's death, fans will be able to go right up to the mausoleum and drop off flowers and pay their respects. Michael loved his fans, and the family wants to make sure that the fans are able to celebrate his incredible life."

Ok everyone,Randy never said you would get to go INTO the mausoleum,just up to it.People are taking it the wrong way.Please reread his letter,it never says you get to go in...
    Randy Jackson tells X17online exclusively:

"I just had a meeting with Forest Lawn and beginning on June 25, the anniversary of my brother's death, fans will be able to go right up to the mausoleum and drop off flowers and pay their respects. Michael loved his fans, and the family wants to make sure that the fans are able to celebrate his incredible life."

Ok everyone,Randy never said you would get to go INTO the mausoleum,just up to it.People are taking it the wrong way.Please reread his letter,it never says you get to go in...

Agree. That's what I thought too.
  • jinanejinane Posts: 54
    this is randy last tweet : Thx 4 all ur kind words! I am going to do a Q&A tomorrow. Meet u here @ 3:00pm PT
    aliceofneverlan on Twitter sent a new email to FL today and she got an answer. It seems like NOTHING has been changed. The fans are NOT allowed to get INTO the mausoleum. Ok here's the previous email of FL:

"June 25th will be like any other day at Forest Lawn Memorial Park. The cemetary will be open from 8:00am to 6:00pm. You may visit the Great Mausoleum from the outside only. The interment location for Michael Jakson will remain strictly private as requested by the Family!"
  • This is the Mausoleum=Holy Terrace (Right?)

I know hon. But if FL wrote "visit and stop by the Mausoleum but the Mausoleum will remain closed", why didn't they write Holy Terrace instead of Mausoleum? If these are two different things. That's what I was asking. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> So instead of using Holy Terrace, they shortly wrote the Mausoleum.

I hope this explains it. Here's a map of the Great Mausoleum. The entire building is called the Great Mausoleum, but it is divided into several 'sections', the terraces. Each terrace has it's own entrance. There are no connecting corridors between the terraces.

maus_map.jpg
    maus_map_legenda2.jpg

To get to Mike's alleged tomb you need to take entrance C, Holly Terrace.

The only part of the Great Mausoleum opened for public is Memorial Terrace (entrance B), but access is restricted to the Memorial Court of Honor, to see The Last Supper Window. Since there are no connecting corridors between the terraces, it's not possible to get into Holly Terrace once you're inside Memorial Terrace.
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    ...I think Randy and family members want to gather the fans out there,not really for paying visit to MJ "tomb", but for some other special event or announcement.That would explain FL answers. BAM? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I honestly don't think anything will happen at Forest lawn on june 25..... exept, that the Jacksons makes sure, that nobody comes near the ( Empty ) tomb. Ohh, and a little media attention for them of cause.Sorry about the last thing.
    I honestly don't think anything will happen at Forest lawn on june 25..... exept, that the Jacksons makes sure, that nobody comes near the ( Empty ) tomb. Ohh, and a little media attention for them of cause.Sorry about the last thing.

100% agree with you.