5 Brothers enterprises on Facebook..countdown.!

2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
edited January 1970 in News
They have posted a new video as well...interesting...

<!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/page ... 3445214435<!-- m -->

Comments

• I don't know what to think of this one. It kind of gives me the impression that MJ is dead. I hope someone else sees something positive in this video. It is interesting that they posted two videos within a couple of days. I wonder if they'll continue...
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    Didn´t know about this video series so far, thank you for posting!

I love the clip from Ghosts. I´ve always assumed it but this is the proof:
    He´s hot down to the bones!... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    hm...I don't know what to make of this video....

Ghosts ... Michael "dies" in that movie or disappears but later at the end he reappears..Maybe that's the meanin of it?
  • <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 218?ref=ts<!-- m -->

Anybody else besides me curious? There's a new Facebook page for this 5 Brothers Enterprises. Yesterday there was a link to it for a short time before it was removed. Here's the link.
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Voiceforthesilent can you tell me what it says. I don't have a facebook account.
  • Voiceforthesilent can you tell me what it says. I don't have a facebook account.

The picture showing is of a sunflower. There are no videos, etc. Just the comment below with the opportunity to RSVP.

Who is behind 5 brothers enterprises, 1 500 000 fans before June 25th You have keys in hand
    You have the choice.
    IF OBJECTIVE ATTAINS IDENTITY REVEALED
    Yesterday at 12:00am

I'm thinking it is not Michael but IDK. When you google 1 500 000 it's surprising the amount of information that comes up. Here is the first one...

1 500 000 reasons to never forget
    9 min - Apr 24, 2010 - Uploaded by nanioushka
    Recently, I got to take hold of many stories coming from Armenian descendants of survivors of the Armenian Genocide ...
  • hm...I don't know what to make of this video....

Ghosts ... Michael "dies" in that movie or disappears but later at the end he reappears..Maybe that's the meanin of it?

I certainly agree with you, that's the meaning of it. Of all the videos MJ has made why chose this one where he died and then returned? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Why, because he's not dead and he will return <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

In the movie MJ asked the mayor, "Scared yet?" <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> It's seems to me that we are being asked, "Convinced yet?" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Stay blessed "on the wings of love!"