ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE!

2»

Comments

• MissinMJMissinMJ Posts: 73
    Anything can be acheived, if we raise our voice as one. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I agree Love! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    I too have been here since June 25th and I have to agree with everything you all have said. I am getting really depressed the closer we get to......that day. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Just think. all of the research we have done, clues that have been uncovered....everything since MJ has left has been so so strange. Just strange I know people are like yeah we fans are gonna end up like the Elvis fans? But honestly just think about it for a minute. There is not NEARLY as much evidence pointing to Elvis being alive as there is MJ . NOT NEARLY............I miss him. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> There has not been one single day that have passed by that I have not thought about MJ. Not One day I promise. I wake up with him on my mind and I go to bed with him on my mind.
    ***** A couple of months ago I dreamed that MJ and I were falling from a parachute together! We were on the same parachute. We were holding on to one another for dear life. I was crying and screaming on the way down!! When I looked over at MJ he was laughing really hard like he was laughing and crying at the same time!!!! Then we landed SPLASH!!! in the ocean. Once we hit the water.....we looked at each other and just burst out laughing!!1 <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Up until this day I have been trying to analyze this dream and what it has meant. I can't give up we have so much coming up the trial June 14th then June 25th. Why in the hell is the trial soooo close to MJ's death anniversary?
  • NO, what we have is NO proof that Michael is ALIVE.

Geezzz <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> What should Michael do to show it to you? There're lots of proofs around and it's YOUR problem if you don't get them. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Patience – a positive response connected with "hope."

“But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.” (Romans 8:25; KJV)

“And let us not be weary in well-doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” (Galatians 6:9; KJV)

The Lord promises to bring the harvest, the answers we are waiting for, in due time, at the appointed season. Because we don't know exactly when due season will be, many believers grow weary during the wait! Sometimes it is tempting to become cynical and give up. But I encourage everyone to tie a knot in the end of your rope and hang in there! Why? Because the promise is made, “For in due season we shall reap." And due season, the appointed time, harvest time, is around the corner!

Blessings to you all “on the wings of love!”
    I too have been here since June 25th and I have to agree with everything you all have said. I am getting really depressed the closer we get to......that day. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Just think. all of the research we have done, clues that have been uncovered....everything since MJ has left has been so so strange. Just strange I know people are like yeah we fans are gonna end up like the Elvis fans? But honestly just think about it for a minute. There is not NEARLY as much evidence pointing to Elvis being alive as there is MJ . NOT NEARLY............I miss him. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> There has not been one single day that have passed by that I have not thought about MJ. Not One day I promise. I wake up with him on my mind and I go to bed with him on my mind.
    ***** A couple of months ago I dreamed that MJ and I were falling from a parachute together! We were on the same parachute. We were holding on to one another for dear life. I was crying and screaming on the way down!! When I looked over at MJ he was laughing really hard like he was laughing and crying at the same time!!!! Then we landed SPLASH!!! in the ocean. Once we hit the water.....we looked at each other and just burst out laughing!!1 <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> Up until this day I have been trying to analyze this dream and what it has meant. I can't give up we have so much coming up the trial June 14th then June 25th. Why in the hell is the trial soooo close to MJ's death anniversary?

Hold on Dear! Everything will be ok soon! Ay, who knows...hold on to that dream...maybe it's a preminition! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Yes...this is NO WAY near the Elvis death. I honestly believe he is dead. But ay, maybe I'm wrong...I miss him too...hence the name "MissinMJ" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I think about MJ all the time too...he is always on mind...people wonder how you can love someone you never met. Well I can truly say I love MJ! I dream about MJ every once in a while, too. It feels so real! If you want go to dreammoods.com I analyze my dreams there. Most times it's pretty head on. Remember...June 25th is not his death anniversary. He is not dead, yet. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Patience – a positive response connected with "hope."

“But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.” (Romans 8:25; KJV)

“And let us not be weary in well-doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” (Galatians 6:9; KJV)

The Lord promises to bring the harvest, the answers we are waiting for, in due time, at the appointed season. Because we don't know exactly when due season will be, many believers grow weary during the wait! Sometimes it is tempting to become cynical and give up. But I encourage everyone to tie a knot in the end of your rope and hang in there! Why? Because the promise is made, “For in due season we shall reap." And due season, the appointed time, harvest time, is around the corner!

Blessings to you all “on the wings of love!”

Thank you for the encouraging words!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    MissinMJ I like your post, I am convincing That Michael is alive and What is your message, I'm Not Concerned About the BAM, and the latest daclaraciones of fans from Randy Saying That Entering the cemetery (or mausoleum) Do Not worry me, suppose They Come and look at the unmarked grave And That Does Not mean anything ,.... I Do Not Know, and if you look at someone I do Not think that it is not. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    MissinMJ I like your post, I am convincing That Michael is alive and What is your message, I'm Not Concerned About the BAM, and the latest daclaraciones of fans from Randy Saying That Entering the cemetery (or mausoleum) Do Not worry me, suppose They Come and look at the unmarked grave And That Does Not mean anything ,.... I Do Not Know, and if you look at someone I do Not think that it is not. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thanks! Yeah don't worry about the day...because that's discouraging...when he comes..IF he comes then it will be beyond great!