Comments

• 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Oops Joe......Did you forget Elvis was supposed to be dead?????? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Sorry, the video is embedded, but you can watch it on the link I've attached here...scroll down to the end of the page and it says to watch Joe Esposito "make a blunder" xox

<!-- m -->http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page9<!-- m -->
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    wow..i was reading some of the articles and found this:

"I HAVE JUST PUT A NEW VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WHICH PROVES THAT THE INFORMATION SHARED BY MICHAEL JOSEPH AND JOE ESPOSITO ON THE LARRY KING SHOW WITH GAIL BREWER-"

Lol..what a coincidence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (this dont mean nothing, just a damn coincidence, i think lol)
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Ok, Since June started, TIAI only had redirects about Elvis, no doubt about it.. Elvis is NOT dead..... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • melodymelody Posts: 196
    I've been reading the whole page; is there something in specific we're suppose to look at? The URL itself has the date May 12th (5-12-2010):

<!-- m -->http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/pag ... sse-%28on-<!-- m -->5-12-2010--jumpless-pointer%29

There's no update on that date, but there is on the following day May 13, 2010 which says:
    TWO MORE ARTICLES REGARDING ELVIS' INVOLVEMENT WITH FEDERAL AGENCIES

My dear friend, M.J., has located two articles about Elvis' government involvement in the battle against illegal drugs.

Is that just a coincidence as well? o_o;

Anyway, I find all of the information on the page fascinating, especially the part about Elvis writing the medical examiner's report in his own handwriting. There's so many parallels we have going on here that it makes me wonder if MJ wrote up his own report, lol.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    we are certainly being told something here guys.......we would be nuts to dismiss that....xxxxxx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    melody, also been discussed, if it was Michael himself who wrote the report of the ambulance, (Or what is the report by the paramedics) <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • 34. Elvis believed that he was chosen by God for something special. He thought he had special powers like, hands-on-healing. (Michael believed he could heal people too) I think he may have had some special gifts other than his voice. Elvis was always studying about religion. (Michael studied religions as well) He didn't want to take any chances when it came to getting into the Kingdom of Heaven. One of his favorite books, which you will find on display at Graceland now, was The Passover Plot by Hugh Schonfield in 1966. The book is a story of how Jesus may have faked his death and came back 16 years later instead of being resurrected. Elvis may have faked his death and given up all worldly possessions in an effort to make it into the Kingdom of Heaven. Elvis once mentioned to a friend that he would like to become a Monk. After August 16, 1977, a man dressed as a Monk went into a popular entertainment club. Another customer reported that the face under the hood looked remarkably like Elvis Presley. As it turns out, the club was owned by a good friend of Elvis'.
    http://members.fortunecity.com/sivlenoramoran/mysteries.htm

From the TIAI redirect from Today:http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page39#I-spoke-with-Elvis/Jesse-%28on-5-12-2010--jumpless-pointer%29

jessewitnessprotectionpage3.jpg

"I have no access to any amounts of cash since I gave all of my cash $1000 to a homeless man in Memphis in 1988 or 1989. Therefore I am not to be trusted with any money at all for my own (???)."
    http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page40

The Passover Plot is the name of a controversial, best-selling 1965 book, by British Biblical scholar Hugh J. Schonfield who has also published a translation of the New Testament informed with a Jewish perspective.

Schonfield's conclusions

Based on scholarly research into the social and religious culture in which Jesus was born, lived and died, into the source documents of the Gospels, and into other literature, Schonfield reached the following conclusions:

* That Jesus was a deeply religious Jewish man, probably well-versed in the teachings of the local northern sects such as the Nazarenes and Essenes.
    * That growing up in Biblical Galilee he had a skeptical and somewhat rebellious relationship to the hierarchy and teachings mandated by the authorities (the Pharisees) of the Temple in Jerusalem.
    * That Jewish Messianic expectation was extremely high in those times, matched to the despair caused by the Roman occupation of the land, and by their subjugation of the Jews.
    * That he was in many ways both typical of his times, and yet extraordinary in his religious convictions and beliefs, in his scholarship of the Biblical literature, and in the fervency in which he lived his religion out in his daily life.
    * That he was convinced of his role as the expected Messiah based on the authority of his having been descendant from King David (the royal bloodline of David), and that he consciously and methodically, to the point of being calculating, attempted to fulfill that role, being eminently well-versed in the details of what that role entailed.
    * That he was convinced of the importance of his fulfilling the role perfectly (after all prophesy and expectation), and that he could not allow himself to fail, as that would undoubtedly lead to his being declared a false Messiah.
    * That he was perfectly aware of the consequences of his actions all along the way, and that he directed his closest supporters, the original twelve Apostles, unknowingly to aid him in his plans.
    * That he involved the least possible number of supporters in his plans ("need to know" basis), therefore very few knew of the details of his final plan, and even then only the least amount of information necessary.

The culmination of his plan was to be his death (the crucifixion), his resurrection and his reign as the true Kingly and Priestly Messiah, not in heaven but on earth— the realized King of the Jews.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Passover_Plot

Also on the redirected site is quite a bit of information on a connection to Orion, a singer and the movie production company, as well as Jerry Lee lewis.

http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page43
    http://lindahoodsigmontruth.com/page42

I have also made connections to Michael and Orion in my "All Roads Lead to Egypt" videos on youtube. Coincidence? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

[youtube:2dfz766u]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Serenitys_Dream Thanks for posting all these things and all other members, as I had said I never paid attention to everything people said about Elvis, and I am very impressed with all the parallels <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    wow..i was reading some of the articles and found this:

"I HAVE JUST PUT A NEW VIDEO ON YOUTUBE WHICH PROVES THAT THE INFORMATION SHARED BY MICHAEL JOSEPH AND JOE ESPOSITO ON THE LARRY KING SHOW WITH GAIL BREWER-"

Lol..what a coincidence <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (this dont mean nothing, just a damn coincidence, i think lol)

the picture that was supposed to be of elvis through a screen door at graceland was said to have been taken by a man named micheal joseph.

this elvis connection thing sure has seemed to run hot and cold since it was introduced
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Melody that was wise of you to look at what was actually in the redirected URL!

<!-- m -->http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/pag ... ss-pointer<!-- m -->)

Note: everything after the # (I-spoke-with-Elvis/Jesse-on-5-12-2010) tells us what we need to be looking at!

But on page 39 these are the words we need to pay attention to: I SPOKE WITH ELVIS/JESSE YESTERDAY (which would be May 12th)

So this is what the redirect is about... the "Special Message" on May 13th.

So either this lady is off her rocker, a blatant liar, or Elvis is alive. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    Melody that was wise of you to look at what was actually in the redirected URL!

<!-- m -->http://www.lindahoodsigmontruth.com/pag ... ss-pointer<!-- m -->)

Note: everything after the # (I-spoke-with-Elvis/Jesse-on-5-12-2010) tells us what we need to be looking at!

But on page 39 these are the words we need to pay attention to: I SPOKE WITH ELVIS/JESSE YESTERDAY (which would be May 12th)

So this is what the redirect is about... the "Special Message" on May 13th.

So either this lady is off her rocker, a blatant liar, or Elvis is alive. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Wasn't May 12th 2010 when TS posted Update #5a ? In that Update TS says this:

NOTE : There are some important things in 5-2, the section on the redirections, which are not repeated anywhere else in this update; so don’t skip over that section, even if you are already familiar with all the redirects.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9726<!-- l -->

This has always puzzled me as to what in the redirection list we are being told is important...perhaps the Elvis redirect??

I don't know if this means anything?????
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ok so Elvis and Michael has a lot to do in common in this hoax death thing. But I'm still trying to understand why we focus on Elvis this much? Is there something else we need to find which we haven't known about Michael's hoax yet? If it is so, what is it? Serenity wrote lots of things, she did a great job and this lady's page is amazing but is there something that we still don't know about Michael's hoax in there? I haven't found it yet. Maybe I should read it all once more.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Ok I decided to write the important parts that took my attention.

-Ok first of Elvis is using his deceased brother's name Jesse. This can explain why we have two different names Joseph and Joe. Maybe the twin theory is not too far fetched at all.

-Priscilla was on Larry King and she talked about Cirque du Soleil's Las Vegas show, "Viva Elvis". The cirque is another common thing with Michael. And I believe that Larry King knows about Michael's hoax so probably he knows about Elvis' too. And Priscilla made a slip up there and she said: "No. It's hard to believe. I mean, you know, he's still -- he was like a kid. You know, he had a wonderful spirit of play, and you just never saw him -- " We're so familiar to the slip-ups from Michael's friends and family.

-It says: Elvis chose not to go into the Witness Protection Program. But Government agents were at his funeral. So the Government knows the truth about Elvis. And he was wearing a DEA STAFF logo. At Graceland, there is a Certificate of Appreciation awarded to Elvis Presley in 1976 by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms on display. And there's a document that shows Elvis is a DEPUTY SHERRIFF in Shelby County, Tennessee. I don't know if Michael has an authority like this but maybe we will see him as a consultant in the last hearing of Murray. Who knows <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And Michael needs to be in the protection of the Government to arrange all those fake reports.

-Elvis kept on singing with a name of Orion/Jimmy Ellis and we hear Michael's voice with Janet <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And Elvis has a connection with Orion Pictures.

-Linda Hood wrote: "We all know that Elvis enjoyed comic books growing up." And we all know that Michael likes comic books too and remember his book Fated <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

-Elvis was an anti-drug crusader but he used drug addiction in his hoax death and so did Michael.

I need a couple of days to finish reading her pages BUT the point that I don't get is; if Elvis was not going to come back (at least for more than 30 years!) why did he decide to give information to her after all these long years? If he wanted to be known as "dead", what made him to tell this woman to write and share these things with the public? I don't know but like all the common parts with Michael, I hope NOT coming back part is NOT a common part with Michael ( or waiting for 30 years to come back!). I'm just scared. What if this's the story? Because we all know the house in Gary is going to be a Museum just like Graceland and Michael is making his music still. Hope he didn't decide to hide for a long time or forever.

Ahhh I was about to forget. Elvis has Linda Hood and Michael has TS to tell the truth to the public. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    maybe in some outside of the box way micheal is telling the world elvis story???
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    del.