MJ Fans -- Cemetery Ban Won't Stop Us

JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
edited January 1970 in News
Originally posted 26 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

0406_mj_ex_tmz_01.jpg
http://www.tmz.com/person/michael-jackson

TMZ has learned tons of Michael Jackson fans are descending upon MJ's tomb on the 1-year anniversary of his death -- even though they've been banned from the mausoleum.

As we previously reported, Forest Lawn Cemetery -- where Jackson is entombed -- claims they've adopted a new policy in which security is instructed to remove anyone hanging out in front of the King of Pop's mausoleum.

But a rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group organizing the mass pilgrimage -- tells TMZ they are "absolutely" still going to visit the singer's burial place on the big day .. June 25th.

A rep for Forest Lawn tells us they have not yet figured out how they plan to handle the MJ anniversary ... but they will work with the Jackson family and abide by their wishes.

As for the MJ fans, one member of the group tells us, "Nothing will stop us from being with MJ on the 25th!"

Comments

• mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    Cemetery BAN won't stop us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"But a rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group organizing the mass pilgrimage -- tells TMZ they are "absolutely" still going to visit the singer's burial place on the big day .. June 25th."
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    But one of the groups went to FL on 3rd June and they were allowed up to the doors and were not removed.

All of this is just so confusing.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Kare Faye tweet:

@smthcriminal I know RJ is negotiating diligently with FL for the fans to get access as near as possible.Michael would want his fans there.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    This is not fair to the fans <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

The confusion caused by Randy Jackson is a joke, F.L never offically stopped anything, Randy is making out that he has it all sorted for fans, Fans were never stopped, nothing has changed, and as for Faye!!!!!!!!! She was the first one to post photos of inside the crypt & risked everyone getting stopped <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    BIG DAY? THIS ISN'T A BIG DAY IT'S THE SADDEST DAY BIG BAM I'D SAY!
  • ForeverTrueForeverTrue Posts: 228
    i would think Michael WOULD want his fans to be there..

augh, its gonna be so exciting on the 25th.. i hate that i cant be there <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> i hope that someone will get this on tape lol
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    As we previously reported, Forest Lawn Cemetery -- where Jackson is entombed -- claims they've adopted a new policy in which security is instructed to remove anyone hanging out in front of the King of Pop's mausoleum.

Yes, he died the King of Pop, is what this group of fans not aware of <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    As for the MJ fans, one member of the group tells us, "Nothing will stop us from being with MJ on the 25th!"

NOW THIS CAUGHT MY ATTENTION "BEING WITH MJ". I TAKE IT LIKE SOME SORT OF WE'RE GONNA BE THERE WITH HIM. I SAY CLUES BAM COMING SOON.
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

NOW THIS CAUGHT MY ATTENTION "BEING WITH MJ". I TAKE IT LIKE SOME SORT OF WE'RE GONNA BE THERE WITH HIM. I SAY CLUES BAM COMING SOON.

being with him in spirit.
    Metaphorically speaking ..
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Cin_pyt course, we have to be with him, the 25th or any other day that decides <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Cemetery BAN won't stop us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"But a rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group organizing the mass pilgrimage -- tells TMZ they are "absolutely" still going to visit the singer's burial place on the big day .. June 25th."

I knew that it would come to this. I am glad to hear a word from Justice4MJ. I do not think that FL will be able to stop the MJ fans. I do not even think that FL knows the tidewave that is going to hit them on June 25, 2010.
    This is not fair to the fans <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

The confusion caused by Randy Jackson is a joke, F.L never offically stopped anything, Randy is making out that he has it all sorted for fans, Fans were never stopped, nothing has changed, and as for Faye!!!!!!!!! She was the first one to post photos of inside the crypt & risked everyone getting stopped <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

There is the answer to my question who leaked the very first piccies of MJ's supposed tomb. That is a very interesting stragety on her part. I have never thought of that until now. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    Kare Faye tweet:

@smthcriminal I know RJ is negotiating diligently with FL for the fans to get access as near as possible.Michael would want his fans there.

Hmmm, leak photos of MJ's supposed tomb thereby showing a gaping hole in FL security. <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> Very interesting move on her part! <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->
    God bless you all! xxxx
    oh yeah I did get it as a metaphor but here we're talking TMZ, nothing is thrown on the articles just like that. If you were reading it as a non believer of course you'd be like yeah being with MJ his body being there u know. Now, being with MJ to us is being with MJ yes Paula-c any day he decides and will you be there? Of course nothing will stop us from being with MJ lol! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->