Invalid Argument - Michael "Joseph" Jackson

edited January 1970 in News
After having lost a friend this past week in a car accident I have seen a new light in this subject. My past invalid arguments post was on HD filming and now it doesn't make anything in the "hoax" more valid because it was things are being shot HD which is now standard.

This invalid argument post is about the difference between Michael JOSEPH Jackson and Michael JOE Jackson. My friend who just passed - his name is Christian Timothy Smith. That is what it says on his birth certificate. His drivers license says Chrisitan Tim Smith and his death certificate say Christian Tim Smith. Does this mean he faked his death? No it doesn't. Does this make the death certificate and his drivers license invalid? No it doesn't and I'll tell you why.

I went with him to get his drivers lisence and the women behind the counter asked "would you rather Timothy or Tim?" and he said "Tim" is fine. When someone has a middle name that can be abbrieviated, it most likely will on forms. What's matters mostly is the social sercurity numbers (for those in the US). Now granted, this doesn't happen with all names, but it does happen.

This is just another case of people looking too deeply into something while caught up being high on the whole hoax drama.

RIP Chris

1987-2010

Comments

• DelphiDelphi Posts: 213
    Thank you for this, I've been wondering about that...And bless you, may your friend rest in peace.
  • rest in the sweetest peace christian. gone too soon.
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    Some people have been suggesting that the name thing is not a major issue, and I do agree with them.
    Thanks for sharing your experience. x
    RIP Christian.
  • I always figured that; that's why I've always dismissed the middle name thing...
  • This was never an important consideration for me in the possible death hoax. It is very common abbreviation for the middle name, not just in America. Information from close relatives in the document, are generally more important (father, mother, grandparents). And in the case of a death "suspicious" or difícel identiicação (accident) considers the autopsy (dental / DNA).
    The reasons that led me to believe in a possible hoax death of Mike, regardless of "how" was made, is that your body was not shown at your funeral. I can not understand why not show the world, even from afar, if the family had no intention of showing it more closely. This is a question that goes to the rest of my days. And also because it has not received full state honors he deserved or even gorverno representative, for example, Bill Clinton, who was also his friend. Considerations on the negative aspects of his personal life, never could invalidate that Michael Jackson was, is and always will be one of the few great men of this planet, I need hardly mention the whys! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • After having lost a friend this past week in a car accident I have seen a new light in this subject. My past invalid arguments post was on HD filming and now it doesn't make anything in the "hoax" more valid because it was things are being shot HD which is now standard.

This invalid argument post is about the difference between Michael JOSEPH Jackson and Michael JOE Jackson. My friend who just passed - his name is Christian Timothy Smith. That is what it says on his birth certificate. His drivers license says Chrisitan Tim Smith and his death certificate say Christian Tim Smith. Does this mean he faked his death? No it doesn't. Does this make the death certificate and his drivers license invalid? No it doesn't and I'll tell you why.

I went with him to get his drivers lisence and the women behind the counter asked "would you rather Timothy or Tim?" and he said "Tim" is fine. When someone has a middle name that can be abbrieviated, it most likely will on forms. What's matters mostly is the social sercurity numbers (for those in the US). Now granted, this doesn't happen with all names, but it does happen.

This is just another case of people looking too deeply into something while caught up being high on the whole hoax drama.

RIP Chris

1987-2010

i am so sorry about your friend, he was the same age as my son. May he rest in peace. You are absolutely right. Hope you are doing fine, I know how it feels to lose a best friend.
  • After having lost a friend this past week in a car accident I have seen a new light in this subject. My past invalid arguments post was on HD filming and now it doesn't make anything in the "hoax" more valid because it was things are being shot HD which is now standard.

RIP Chris

1987-2010

i am so sorry about your friend, he was the same age as my son. May he rest in peace. You are absolutely right. Hope you are doing fine, I know how it feels to lose a best friend.
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    I am so sorry for your friend.
  • I am so sorry for your friend. May he rest in peace.
  • Thank you all for your kind words. This tragedy shed some new light on the subject for me.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    May your dear friend find peace and happiness in heaven with the Angels. I'll pray for you, and his family. God Bless. xoxo