Dr Murray targeted by California medical board

edited January 1970 in News
The California Medical Board wants a judge to order Dr. Conrad Murray to stop practicing medicine ASAP -- in order to "protect California's citizens."

2n8vbif.jpg

While Murray is already prohibited from administering "deep anesthetics" -- including propofol -- the Board has filed documents last week in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming those restrictions are "insufficient under the circumstances of this defendant's behavior."

In the docs, the Board states, "It is not just his 'prescribing' practices that are in question, but his fundamental judgment and skill as a physician."

The Board is requesting an order that Murray, "cease and desist from the practice of medicine" until his criminal trial regarding MJ's death reaches a conclusion.

Comments

• msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    You notice it's always quiet then some random story about Murray just happens to come out the blue. I think these stories just be released to keep people distracted and from asking questions. It's like yeah yeah we heard this before California threaten to take Murray's license. If that's the case then go ahead and do it and stop talking about it. Actions speak louder than words. It's just getting annoying that their repeating the same old mess.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    You notice it's always quiet then some random story about Murray just happens to come out the blue. I think these stories just be released to keep people distracted and from asking questions. It's like yeah yeah we heard this before California threaten to take Murray's license. If that's the case then go ahead and do it and stop talking about it. Actions speak louder than words. It's just getting annoying that their repeating the same old mess.
    I agree it's the same old song.
  • jennyrubyjennyruby Posts: 101
    anyone seen that pic of mike before?
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    anyone seen that pic of mike before?
    No I haven't. He looks great and really switched on mentally. Not like some drug addled person unable to function.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    The California Medical Board wants a judge to order Dr. Conrad Murray to stop practicing medicine ASAP -- in order to "protect California's citizens."

"Murray practice medicine in California? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178

its funny how tmz comes every day with a new story related to MJ...and ONLY TMZ!!
    so silly <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443

its funny how tmz comes every day with a new story related to MJ...and ONLY TMZ!!

Wasn't only TMZ who came up with this ;/
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649

"Murray practice medicine in California? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Dr. Murray is a licensed MD in California, Texas and Nevada.
  • You notice it's always quiet then some random story about Murray just happens to come out the blue. I think these stories just be released to keep people distracted and from asking questions. It's like yeah yeah we heard this before California threaten to take Murray's license. If that's the case then go ahead and do it and stop talking about it. Actions speak louder than words. It's just getting annoying that their repeating the same old mess.

Also 'funny' that TMZ makes a new MJ story in the begginning of the month, the middle, and at the end, too <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    they don't make up anything lol, they just spread the news where there is actually one..TMZ weren't the only ones informing about this, actually there were at least other 30 articles talking about it and other events related to Michael ;/ . Yes, it is true that some of us only see what we want to see
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit

• Connect the DOTs:

murray_dot.jpg
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    What could this mean for the hoax? My brain hurts. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GlindaGlinda Posts: 658
    Dot! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Yep! DOT!
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

This Michael's pic must come from the trial-era.
    But there's something in Murray's face that is bothering me.... Hmmm... his looks... His lips...
    If it wasn't for his height... hmmm... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

• Connect the DOTs:

murray_dot.jpg

Mine is more fitting for Murray... TWIT!

TMZ.jpg

• DOT: Don't Overlook the Truth
    (<!-- m -->http://www.abbreviations.com/bs.aspx?st=DOT&p=2&SE=&o=p<!-- m -->)

TWIT: tr.v., twit·ted, twit·ting, twits.
    To taunt, ridicule, or tease, especially for embarrassing mistakes or faults.
    (<!-- m -->http://www.thefreedictionary.com/twit<!-- m -->)
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Murray's height is not a factor. I'm telling you Michael knows how to play with weirdo shoes that make him taller. Also he's a genius with this sort of stuff. Just look at the schematics of the Smooth Criminal Shoes. Check this out too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

earlyyears162mj.jpg
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178

but im sure they was the first one <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

but im sure they was the first one <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

no, i posted this before in "conrad murray" section from another source <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Anyways, this is not relevant <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Yep! DOT!
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

This Michael's pic must come from the trial-era.
    But there's something in Murray's face that is bothering me.... Hmmm... his looks... His lips...
    If it wasn't for his height... hmmm... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Murray's got very small ears for such a big head. We should compare them to MJ's just to see if they are similar.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Twit may refer to:

Idiot , a mentally deficient or self-defeating person Idiot , Poor or mentally self-defeating .

And do not overlook the truth ...

As all this is. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

2n8vbif.jpg

While Murray is already prohibited from administering "deep anesthetics" -- including propofol -- the Board has filed documents last week in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming those restrictions are "insufficient under the circumstances of this defendant's behavior."

In the docs, the Board states, "It is not just his 'prescribing' practices that are in question, but his fundamental judgment and skill as a physician."

The Board is requesting an order that Murray, "cease and desist from the practice of medicine" until his criminal trial regarding MJ's death reaches a conclusion.

IDK but CM always looks different in every picture......Like these are premade pictures or something....Now in this pic he's very dark....in other pictures his skin is lighter and his eyes has been red..
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Murray's height is not a factor. I'm telling you Michael knows how to play with weirdo shoes that make him taller. Also he's a genius with this sort of stuff. Just look at the schematics of the Smooth Criminal Shoes. Check this out too <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

earlyyears162mj.jpg

WTH????? How did he get so tall??
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

DOT: Don't Overlook the Truth
    (<!-- m -->http://www.abbreviations.com/bs.aspx?st=DOT&p=2&SE=&o=p<!-- m -->)

TWIT: tr.v., twit·ted, twit·ting, twits.
    To taunt, ridicule, or tease, especially for embarrassing mistakes or faults.
    (<!-- m -->http://www.thefreedictionary.com/twit<!-- m -->)

Good eyes Mo! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->