Could this be Michael?? Who else looks like this ?

2»

Comments

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Common, he can't appears in public after his death. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I think it could be him in disguise. I agree it's risky to appear in a big public place as a church. Still, there are too many people who think he's dead, so when he appears in public and there might be a person who recognizes him, I suppose no-one would believe this person. Plus that person would be considered as crazy. If I'd recognize him I wouldn't say a word anyway. Of course you can't expect that from everyone, so it's risky.

Much L.O.V.E. on your birthday, Michael! Happy birthday!
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I don't know if it's Michael but I think people forget that a classic rule of deception is to put what people don't expect right before them, and the 'logical' side of the brain will reject what they see if they find it to be impossible! It is a classic trick used in magic and psychology! Don't forget how clever MJ was! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • When was this speach? Where? does anyone have more information.
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    So.. why is this guy (guy <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->) wearing sunglasses? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Who knows for sure; right? I suppose it's always possible Michael attended the speech and there is truth to people not seeing what is right under their noses. I think he would be in a better disguise, though, not one that would so easily suggest it might be him. I also seriously doubt he would stand and applaud his own words (no matter how profound they may be) or complimentary things being said about him.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    This speech if from the Nation of Islam's Loius Farrekhan service...The Assasination of Michael Jackson. It is in 5 parts...Really interesting stuff....worth having a look at again..
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    I don't know if it's Michael but I think people forget that a classic rule of deception is to put what people don't expect right before them, and the 'logical' side of the brain will reject what they see if they find it to be impossible! It is a classic trick used in magic and psychology! Don't forget how clever MJ was! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

great theory! but was? do you mean IS! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011

great theory! but was? do you mean IS! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Hahaha! Indeed! Well spotted! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->