MJ´S <<<<BAM<<<< IN NEW COKE COMMERCIAL

2»

Comments

• _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    r those SUNflowers? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Heey ! This is supposed to be the original commercial, i dont see that little MJ dancing.. but i see.. SUNflowers, and a guy.. wearing a MJ jacket ! like the thriller one.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    [youtube:3qxd2uuv]
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    Heey ! This is supposed to be the original commercial, i dont see that little MJ dancing.. but i see.. SUNflowers, and a guy.. wearing a MJ jacket ! like the thriller one.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    [youtube:2m47pu2h]

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10248<!-- l -->
  • Yes, I'm more interested in the fact that there is a guy wearing a "Michael Jackson" jacket (I think it's written this is it on it)

And people are offered SUNFLOWERS...

BALLOON : water balloon fight ?
    [youtube:26wlfdym]

I was just mentioning, that in the original commercial.. there's not a '' MJ dancing '' at 1:18.. but thnx anyway <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> didnt see that topic
  • HazzelyHazzely Posts: 1,443
    [youtube:2a7kt2tf]

I was just mentioning, that in the original commercial.. there's not a '' MJ dancing '' at 1:18.. but thnx anyway <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> didnt see that topic

sent you that link since you asked about the sunflowers and the jacket.
    I can't see that either ;/, I think that's just imagination <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    [youtube:2sr43grh]

sent you that link since you asked about the sunflowers and the jacket.
    I can't see that either ;/, I think that's just imagination <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    no its not, in the video that ELENA TROYA posted.. i can see a MJ dancing.. but at the original commercial... he's not there.. so.. mayb some1 put it theree <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Omg... by the way this version skips - someone took the original and added that. Someone is just messing with people.
  • I have been away and probably am late on this, but SUNFLOWERS coming out of a Coca Cola vending machine?
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    omg for those that didnt see it look just in front of the cola machine near the ground around 1.18 its there for a few seconds...

thats jsut the baloonfigure beeing made.. you see it clearer in the original version
  • Yep the guy at 1.13 has michael jackson signiture on the jacket and directly under it it say THIS IS IT. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->