I've entered! Here I am!

AaliyahAaliyah Posts: 9
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
So, at long last your eyes looked this way. I'm glad you decided to hop into my thread. I have found my way to this section to introduce myself to let you all know that I've entered the world of this message board. I'm a part of another Michael message board as well, so, some of you here may recognize my name. I'm Aaliyah, 23, and I'm Swedish. I haven been browsing this forum for a while, quitely, without leaving my footprints. I now decided it was time to speak up, and put down my heavy bags as I move in here with you, guys. It's good to be here and I am here to stay. I quite like it in here. It's a beautiful message board and I am glad to be a part. So, now you know, this is it, nice to meet you!

Comments

• AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Hi Aaliyah welcome to the forum. I'm glad you have joined us.
  • AaliyahAaliyah Posts: 9
    Thank You AvaMarire, it's very kind of you to welcome me!
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    hi and welcome...enjoy! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hi Aaliyah
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Oh, you are ever so sweet. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Welcome to the board!
    Hope we have enough padded cells..
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    A very big welcome to you Aaliyah. Hope you enjoy your time here. You are with family now. As always with L.O.V.E xoxox
  • Welcome from Canada!!! Nice to have more people my age on here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Hey everyone!
    ... And Thank You to all of you for taking your time out to write me to welcome me to this board. I must say, I do feel very welcome here and it's just really wonderful. Your comments are so beautifully written and filled with happiness, love and kindness. It really made me smile. It's good to be here! I hope I can be an active member. I often find myself just browsing the forum, but I must shape up <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Welcome! I am glad that you decided to put your footprints in the sand here. Just let us know what size and color straight jacket you would like. I would not recommend white, as it tends to get dirty quickly. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Red, blue and yellow are the most limited.
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    welcome ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank You so much, you lovely people!
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    AW Welcome

( No bunch of flowers for the welcome here though ... xD )

I myself don't post a lot but I read a lot though , it's a nice place here <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->